PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Christmas Music

Wrockies
12-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Hey Guys!
I have been looking all over and according to the rocksmith 2014 website it is in the DLC. However, with extensive searching i could not find how to download this on Xbox 360! I looked al through the DLC with no luck, the pack is apperently called "Hidden songs - Time Saver Pack". If anyone can tell me where/how I get this pack I am eternally grateful! Thanks so much!

Marauder359
12-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Hey Guys!
I have been looking all over and according to the rocksmith 2014 website it is in the DLC. However, with extensive searching i could not find how to download this on Xbox 360! I looked al through the DLC with no luck, the pack is apperently called "Hidden songs - Time Saver Pack". If anyone can tell me where/how I get this pack I am eternally grateful! Thanks so much!

So, let me start by saying I think you're confused, but your confusion has slightly confused me, so let's see where we go with this.....

That said, I'm pretty sure the Time Saver Pack wasn't for the holiday songs, but rather, it was for the on disc bonus songs that would unlock with double encores. That pack isn't available for RS2014 as the songs that were included that are available are simply there when you use the disc importer tool, and the ones that are unavailable are unavailable because the guy went to work for Bandfuse... So, if you imported, you have the songs you can get from the time saver pack....

As for the holiday songs, those were in a holiday song pack, and if memory serves, they only release it once a year on the week of Christmas.... Kind of defeats the purpose, since it takes you the next year to try to learn them, whereas if we got them several weeks out, we could learn them for the current year... but, well, there you have it. The holiday tunes should be back out soon, the time saver you don't need to worry with in RS2014.

VarriusTX
12-09-2013, 04:52 AM
So even if I never unlocked all the double encore songs in RS1, they imported into RS2014? I read your post as a yes to my question, but I wasn't quite sure and just wanted to be clear.

Marauder359
12-09-2013, 04:59 AM
Yes, indeed. Reading comprehension gold star ;)

toymachinesh
12-09-2013, 10:05 AM
So even if I never unlocked all the double encore songs in RS1, they imported into RS2014? I read your post as a yes to my question, but I wasn't quite sure and just wanted to be clear.

HOWEVER...

Seth Chapla "Jules"
Seth Chapla "Star Spangled Banner"
Chris Lee "Boss"

Do NOT export to Rocksmith 2014.

Wrockies
12-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Ok so to sum up, i can't get these christmas songs until christmas?... If you dont mind check out the music link at the top of the rocksmith website... If you go to downloadable the christmas songs were there. Thanks a ton for your time!

USMC7312
12-10-2013, 06:04 PM
No Christmas songs on 360

dradel
12-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Hopefully the Rocksmith "Holiday Song Pack" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP9yH3eOR1o) will return. I don't know why it's gone now. I still have it and it works with Rocksmith 2014 and RS1. "Carol of the bells" - Seth Chapla, is one of my favourite Rocksmith tunes to play.

Wrockies
12-24-2013, 07:28 PM
So today is christmas eve and the christmas songs are still not on the DLC, do I need to update or something? Or is locksmith just gonna be stupid and not put the christmas songs on it???

rcole_sooner
12-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm kinda surprised they did not do it sooner, but there is still a little time left.

Not that I know .... I am just hoping.

Marauder359
12-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Toy posted the twitter feed conversation where Paul Cross confirmed no Christmas pack this year... just a lump of coal in our stockings. lol Shame. Oh well.

TheJohnNewton
12-24-2013, 07:57 PM
We must have all been naughty! :o

JLC120
12-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Toy posted the twitter feed conversation where Paul Cross confirmed no Christmas pack this year... just a lump of coal in our stockings. lol Shame. Oh well.

Well, that's some crap. I was hoping for a few new Christmas songs. Which would be really nice for new players who didn't have the original RS and therefor couldn't download (and then upload. .. ) the original Holiday Song Pack. I really enjoy playing those 3 songs but I'm sure my family and friends are all ready to hear something new at Christmas!

At any rate, I think the direct answer to the OP is that the only way to get the Holiday Song Pack is if you downloaded it (it was free) through the original RS and then paid $9.99 to bring your original song list and DLC into RS2014. I checked the RS2014 shop and it's not there. Which is a shame.

C.Linton
12-25-2013, 02:04 AM
Well, that's some crap. I was hoping for a few new Christmas songs. Which would be really nice for new players who didn't have the original RS and therefor couldn't download (and then upload. .. ) the original Holiday Song Pack. I really enjoy playing those 3 songs but I'm sure my family and friends are all ready to hear something new at Christmas!

At any rate, I think the direct answer to the OP is that the only way to get the Holiday Song Pack is if you downloaded it (it was free) through the original RS and then paid $9.99 to bring your original song list and DLC into RS2014. I checked the RS2014 shop and it's not there. Which is a shame.

That's how I got it.

toymachinesh
12-25-2013, 10:28 PM
You don't need to pay $9.99 to play RS1 DLC.

randomas
12-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Well @]#€$%!
I was kind of hoping to get these on the EU PSN since they never made it, but I guess I should just be happy I dled them on PC when I could, it does however leave all the newcomers out in the cold ... Sad really. :(

SlideSlide
12-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I'm so sad!!! I've got the holiday pack on xbox but not on Steam - was really hoping to get them this Xmas :(