PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other members to start a guild

yeatjr01
12-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone! Ever since hearing about this game from a friend I have had nothing but high hopes. I am now looking to form a solid guild for this game. I know it is early, but I am not wanting to lose other like-minded individuals to other possible guilds. I have been an officer in a few Star Wars: The Old Republic guilds and helped to lead a guild in Everquest 2. I know that not much information is known about The Division yet, but I have some ideas for what I want a guild to accomplish. The guild name is Elite Activities Division.

The guild will consist of both Hardcore members and Casual members. This guild will be open to all types of players. We also currently have a PC branch that is based in the US, a PC branch that is based in the UK, and an Xbox One branch that is based in the US. We would be glad to branch out to even the PS4. This will allow members to switch platforms if they want and still be able to stay within the guild. If you would like to be a member or more info just PM me or post in the thread and we can chat about the guild.

We are still looking for a few more possible officers if interested to help lay the foundation for the guild.

For more information you can also visit the site: EliteActivitiesDivision.enjin.com (http://eliteactivitiesdivision.enjin.com)

FrostyRulez
12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm down to join a guild with you. I have a couple months experience co-running a 300 person guild on GW2. Also I plan on playing this on PC. Get back to me, my email is *email address removed for safety reasons*

yeatjr01
12-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the interest, I will shoot you a PM to get your email since it was removed.

mrtorch1983
12-12-2013, 01:44 AM
pm me im interested im going to do it on PC version im a graphic design guy and I was a Raid leader and in a top rated guild on wow for like 4 years

Wild1Wade
12-12-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm also down if you need another hand. I've been officer in multiple guilds and a team leader IRL so I got that going for me.

AndreCrawfo2013
12-12-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm trying to find a clan for xbox one...I really can't wait till this game comes out

yeatjr01
12-12-2013, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the interest and replys to the threads. I will PM each one of you so we can chat about the guild and the direction it will be going. Anyone else with interest in this guild please PM me or post here and I will either reply back or PM you and we can chat. Thanks.

riskyrik
12-12-2013, 03:56 PM
hi,
I'd like to join to. I don't have a lot of experience with clans but I kow that playing games on your own can be very boring and none of my friends want to play this game so I am/was searching for a clan to join(don't rly wanna be co-leader or officer)

yeatjr01
12-15-2013, 05:11 AM
Updated the post about the guild. Still looking for members and a few more officers. Also, we updated the website and chose a name.

Rizslone
12-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi, I am very interested in joining your clan. I'm not the most experienced with clans but I love the team aspect of the game and I'm willing to do whatever the clan needs me to do and I'm willing to learn. None of my friends are interested in playing this game so I would like some people to play with.

AndreCrawfo2013
12-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi, I am very interested in joining your clan. I'm not the most experienced with clans but I love the team aspect of the game and I'm willing to do whatever the clan needs me to do and I'm willing to learn. None of my friends are interested in playing this game so I would like some people to play with.

What system are you playing on

Rizslone
12-15-2013, 06:56 PM
PC

AndreCrawfo2013
12-15-2013, 07:19 PM
PC

I just sent you a pm with the link to join

S2K909
12-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Hmmmm…. It appears i have competition… This is unsettling…

Only joking good luck man on forming your guild! :-D

Jay Austin

AndreCrawfo2013
12-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Hmmmm…. It appears i have competition… This is unsettling…

Only joking good luck man on forming your guild! :-D

Jay Austin
Lol good luck to you to man

WraithGD
12-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I like this sound of your guild, I would also like to join. I am an original founding member of Immortallis from MxO a "Matrix Online" Faction. I also ran/owned a few internet radio station, Exile Radio Network from MxO also SG1-Radio from Stargate Worlds.

AndreCrawfo2013
12-28-2013, 06:39 AM
I like this sound of your guild, I would also like to join. I am an original founding member of Immortallis from MxO a "Matrix Online" Faction. I also ran/owned a few internet radio station, Exile Radio Network from MxO also SG1-Radio from Stargate Worlds.

I have sent you a private message Pls reply so that I may send you the information for joining the guild. Thank you

tenebris225
12-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Are you guys going to branch out to the Asian region anytime soon?
I would love to join you guys for casual and competitive gaming.
I'm a dedicated sniper in all shooters I play, on a almost competitive level.
Currently I'm playing for team cfc in Ghost Recon:Online, one of the top clans in the EU server.
Playing on the PC btw.

yeatjr01
12-29-2013, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the interest, I will send you a PM with more information about the guild.

Mobigins
01-07-2014, 07:20 PM
i would also like to join i am a mmo vet in games ranging from wow to eve and many others. i am also a director for the TESO guild Nefarious

yeatjr01
01-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Hi there Mobigins, we would be glad to have you as a part of the guild. If you want to head on over to our website and post on the forums of what platform you will be playing on and also your timezone/location that would be helpful for us so we know which branch you will be in. Thanks for the interest! The website is: EliteActivitiesDivision.enjin.com (http://eliteactivitiesdivision.enjin.com)