PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass content missing.

Heimdall_88
12-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Hello,
After today *uck up with uplay, when i cant login into game and even when i was able to do it, game stucked in main menu with info "connecting to uplay" or something like that, i have a big problem with season pass dlc. I have a digital deluxe edition- i can see all dlc except All 3 island missions. I have aveline missions, kraken etc stuff. But what i can see the game is not informing me about dlc's on the very beginning in main menu. Usually i had info about all dlc's. Now i dont have it. On the map there is no dlc locations. (i know how they look like). Any idea what to do and how to fix this ?

MnemonicSyntax
12-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Are you located in the US?

BerntBalchen
12-08-2013, 10:53 PM
I got the exact same problem. I got digital deluxe edition and season pass. All is there but the 3 islands. Im in Norway.

Heimdall_88
12-10-2013, 06:36 AM
I am from Poland. After uninstall and installation again there is no sign of fix for that crap. Ubisoft, any help with this ?

MnemonicSyntax
12-10-2013, 08:44 AM
According to this:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/799158-Ubisoft-please-allow-non-americans-to-buy-the-Gold-Edition-on-Steam

You guys don't get those packs because they're not available to those outside the US.

Heimdall_88
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
As a metter of fact you are wrong. I have bought the Assassin's CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ Uplay Digital Deluxe Edition plus Season Pass here

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.288585400/Assassins_CreedŽ_IV_Black_Flag™_Uplay_Digital_Delu xe_Edition.html

As you can see its official eu ubisoft site. The case is that i had those dlc before and i finished all 3 missions before. But after some *uck up on sunday i lost it. It looks like game is not checking if dlc are activated.

This is description of the Digital Deluxe Edition on uplay site:

UPLAY DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

Purchase Assassin's CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ Deluxe Edition now and receive the following bonus items:

60 mins of Gameplay with Aveline
3 Singleplayer missions
5 Singleplayer Ship Customisation items
4 Singleplayer Weapons
4 Singleplayer Costumes
4 Patron pictures
4 Multiplayer Titles
2 Multiplayer Costumes
2 Multiplayer Relics

-3 Singleplayer missions - that is only thing missing, so please fix this for me !!

DracoLeviathan
12-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I actually have a similar problem with the Gold Edition. I'm missing all of the Season Pass content. I have access to Aveline missions, the Island stuff, and Uplay Bonuses, but I do not have access to the following:

Crusader & Florentine Pack
Death Vessel Pack
Trove of Mystery Pack
Kraken Ship Pack
Blackbeard's Wrath Pack
Season Pass itself, as well as all the time-saver packs if those are also included.

MnemonicSyntax
12-12-2013, 04:39 AM
As a metter of fact you are wrong. I have bought the Assassin's CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ Uplay Digital Deluxe Edition plus Season Pass here

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.288585400/Assassins_CreedŽ_IV_Black_Flag™_Uplay_Digital_Delu xe_Edition.html

As you can see its official eu ubisoft site. The case is that i had those dlc before and i finished all 3 missions before. But after some *uck up on sunday i lost it. It looks like game is not checking if dlc are activated.

This is description of the Digital Deluxe Edition on uplay site:

UPLAY DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

Purchase Assassin's CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ Deluxe Edition now and receive the following bonus items:

60 mins of Gameplay with Aveline
3 Singleplayer missions
5 Singleplayer Ship Customisation items
4 Singleplayer Weapons
4 Singleplayer Costumes
4 Patron pictures
4 Multiplayer Titles
2 Multiplayer Costumes
2 Multiplayer Relics

-3 Singleplayer missions - that is only thing missing, so please fix this for me !!

I said "according to this thread" I didn't say "You don't get it, period." My words were of an uncertain nature, hence the "according to."

Contact Support otherwise, is my only suggestion I can provide you.

DracoLeviathan
12-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be a viable option for us. Support has ignored my own ticket for 5 days.

MnemonicSyntax
12-12-2013, 05:56 AM
Support isn't ignoring anyone. There is a huge backlog gong on right now, as stated on the Support page. The usual 48 hour window has been "increased" at the request of customer patience.