PDA

View Full Version : [XB360] sharing is caring rant

DPlayChannel
12-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Why does this achievement ever come in to the mind of Ubisoft. I can't find a white wale or a naval chip that will share (I already got all of the chest). Is there a way to share or dose it appear out of nowhere. All of the other achievement are good and FUN, however sharing is caring is not fun. It feel like a chord that you can't figure out. I know that I'm not the only one who have this problem. If you search this achievement on YouTube and go to the comments, just count how many other people who has this problem. Don't get me wrong this game is awesome, but one little error need to be taken care of. For start, i'll help you brainstorm at least five other achievement/trophy that you can replace it
1. Completionist: collect all fragments, chest, and song sheet.
2. This isn't a shooting game: get 25 head shot
3. Crap hit the fan: defeat 50 solder
4. Quiz on Tuesday: collect all of the notes
5. Winner: win any board game
If you have a different one tell it.

Acadianopti
12-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Ranting: successfully break the community events on your version of the game. (this is a secret achievementz) for 0G

TheRealDABhand
12-14-2013, 06:27 PM
It will get fixed, I managed to get Sharing is caring also. It helps to have a lot of friends in your friends list, there is a thread in the General Section with people looking for friends and they list their Id's, if they find one they send the location to you, and then when you get close any on your friend list who isn't a friend with the person who first found it then gets the share from you, and so on.

i.e. the more people that you have on your list, the more chance someone will come across a whale, fleet or chest.