PDA

View Full Version : How do i view my objectives during missions

Ebrahim956
12-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone
Im busy playing AC3 and i want to know if its possible to see your main and optional objectives during missions,like in AC 2 ,brotherhood and revelations when you hit pause.When i pause the game all i see is a brief description of my mission and ive checked the logbook but that only displays completed objectives.
I know this sounds dumb but i was stuck during one missiion and the objectives appeared for only a split seccond,not enough to read the optional objective requirements.As a result to progress i had to resort to a walkthrough.
Can anyone show me how?

MnemonicSyntax
12-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Go to the map instead. It'll be in the upper right hand corner.

Also, if you're trying to 100% complete it, the stuff you haven't done is also on the map, but I forget which section it is.

AJRimmsey
12-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi everyone
Im busy playing AC3 and i want to know if its possible to see your main and optional objectives during missions,like in AC 2 ,brotherhood and revelations when you hit pause.When i pause the game all i see is a brief description of my mission and ive checked the logbook but that only displays completed objectives.
I know this sounds dumb but i was stuck during one missiion and the objectives appeared for only a split seccond,not enough to read the optional objective requirements.As a result to progress i had to resort to a walkthrough.
Can anyone show me how?

before the last patch i hit ALT for this

now it doesnt work,so i too have to have a walkthrough opened just to see objectives.

Frag_Maniac
12-06-2013, 11:37 PM
I just hit Esc, and it shows a full description of your primary objective with optional side objectives showing below it. The mission has to be already started for it to show this way though.

Ebrahim956
12-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Nope all i see is a short desription of the main mission of the main mission of the sequence
Edit:when im doing a side mission i still see the main mission descrption
Ive got the game patched to 1.06

Ebrahim956
12-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok thanks guys ive figured it out