PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I climb this wall....???? Really..!

Nico2000nl
12-06-2013, 06:11 PM
I know this is a very sloppy game as far as gameplay. But this is one of the worst...

Climbing this wall I came to a screeching halt at this point. He would not lift himself up onto the roof.
I don't know if Ubisoft is following these forums, but really Explain to me...

WHY is this a problem...???
(and the game is full of this kind of annoying little screw ups...).

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/Nico_Twothousand/AssassinrsquosCreedregIVBlackFlag-cannotclimbthiswall_zpse7526772.jpg

Frag_Maniac
12-06-2013, 11:20 PM
According to that pic the only thing that occurs to me is that you may need to shimmy sideways past those crates on top of the roof, which may be blocking you from vaulting over that wall you're hanging from. Different roofs have different features and objects on them. Quite often you need to pick the right spot of a roof to be able to climb up on it.

Nico2000nl
12-07-2013, 11:28 AM
@Frag_Maniac... Yes, that's exactly what it was.

But isn't that fracking pathetic...? Crap like this completely ruins the game for me.
And this game is infested with this sort of annoying little glitches.

Ubisoft didn't take the time and effort to tweak and perfect this game.
They just threw it out there half finished to make a zillion bucks at Christmas...

IT SUCKS...!!!

LegoClaes
12-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Nico2000nl - Am I correct in assuming this means you were born in 2000? Everything in this thread points to that conclusion.

Frag_Maniac
12-07-2013, 04:09 PM
It's far from a deal breaker, and unless you're pretty unfamiliar with how to negotiate structures and objects in an AC game, it shouldn't even be stressful. The control scheme can get a little grabby with some objects, but I think you'll find if you're careful not to run into ladders, railings, etc, it's possible for him to move with adequate agility. The same goes for climbing. In fact climbing is always the most fluid thing in an AC game as far as character movement, and this installment is no exception.

chippysci
12-19-2014, 03:23 AM
Hello Assassins

I had the same problem and I cant find the solution in any forum. I tried to change the controls (I changed the parkour up to Right mouse and Spacebar for free look) and its working awesome now. its seems that the game cannot recognize when you press shift and space at the same time.

I hope this help.🎅🎅 happy assassinating.

I know this is a very sloppy game as far as gameplay. But this is one of the worst...

Climbing this wall I came to a screeching halt at this point. He would not lift himself up onto the roof.
I don't know if Ubisoft is following these forums, but really Explain to me...

WHY is this a problem...???
(and the game is full of this kind of annoying little screw ups...).

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/Nico_Twothousand/AssassinrsquosCreedregIVBlackFlag-cannotclimbthiswall_zpse7526772.jpg

Johnny_R3b
12-19-2014, 06:08 AM
Nico2000nl - Am I correct in assuming this means you were born in 2000? Everything in this thread points to that conclusion.

yes because a decent standard for a finished product is for the youthful....intelligent comment!