PDA

View Full Version : Database help

Nikolaus5
12-06-2013, 08:59 AM
I am playing Black Flag on PC and it seems I am missing 2 entrys in my database, Castillo de la Real Fuerza in Havana and The Benjamin ship. Regarding the first entry, that landmark in Havana I have no idea how I am missing that because isn't that the red restricted castle on the right part of the map? And even if I am mistaken with its location I have visited every location in Havana and still I am missing this entry :/. And regarding the second entry, Benjamin ship I have already completed the story and I am at 99% of total completion so shouldn't I get that ship entry during story gameplay?
Any help would be much appreciated :)

Nikolaus5
12-08-2013, 05:55 PM
BUMP: I got the Benjamin ship entry after I reloaded that mission where you chase him, but I still have no idea where that Havana landmark is and how come I haven't unlocked it when I am pretty sure I visited everything there is in Havana...

EDIT: Finally got that entry, it seems you get it simply by sailing out of Havana with your ship and I never got it because I always used fast travel and never actually went out of Havana with my ship lol... So I edited this post here, maybe it helps someone who had the same problem as me :)