PDA

View Full Version : Possible Hints to Next AC inside of AC IV? [Spoilerish]

STDlyMcStudpants
12-05-2013, 06:53 PM
As most of you know by now if you played AC IV [If you are not at the 4th Sequence yet, please stop reading]
....Gone?
Alright, you can hack computers. You get access to things like subject 0 talking about visiting Hungary and France for example BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that THESE (the hacking) are all distractions and that the true hints are subtle, stuff you have to really dig for.

Example in the book cases you see Mundus Subterraneus written in 1665 (AC IV starts in the 1690s and ends in the 1700s)
This is a book about ancient egypt written by Athanasius Kircher.
He was very interested in Egyptian hieroglyphs and trying to decipher them ....
So this can mean one of 2 things.... 1 hinting we will be visiting ancient egypt next or 2 he is a templar looking for a piece of eden and the answer is in egypt.
(1600s africa instead of ancient egypt?)
It also happens he was born Geisa, Imperial Abbey of Fulda (Present day Hesse Germany) in the Holy Roman Empire, was a Society of Jesus Member...
But theres a link....on the top floor as you walk in, what do you see to your right and your left?
Ancient Greek statues ..One Julius Caesar who was born in Rome.......Kircher DIED in Rome
The ideals of Ancient Greece built the foundation of the Roman empire which Kircher was born into!!! :O

Which meansssss AC V will be set in either
1. Ancient Egypt / Mid 1600s Africa
or
2. Ancient Greece/Rome :OOO

silvermercy
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I'd love these locations. Of course there are so many more hints apart from those, which makes it difficult to guess. But I truly hope we do visit these locations, if not on ACV, maybe in later games.

ProletariatPleb
12-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Not sure if it has any relation but whatever...

Left=Image leaked earlier this year... or whatever year. Right=in AC4 email.

http://i.minus.com/ibbunDvndm5LAq.jpg

SixKeys
12-05-2013, 07:07 PM

Wasn't this from a cancelled Ubi game called Osiris? It looks like they just co-opted some of the artwork for AC4.

Shahkulu101
12-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Wasn't this from a cancelled Ubi game called Osiris? It looks like they just co-opted some of the artwork for AC4.

Or OR... They defiled the project and turned it into an AC game.

ProletariatPleb
12-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Cancelled doesn't mean they can't repurpose the assets tho.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-05-2013, 07:16 PM

WOW!!!!! my mind is blown :D I havent got that ac iv email yet..that makes me super excited lol

SixKeys
12-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Either they turned it into a future AC game or they're simply salvaging bits and pieces for use in other projects.

Shahkulu101
12-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Ashraf did say something about Egypt... Maybe he was hinting at something.

I'd love Egypt... But are the cities good for free running? I think that's the most important thing.

ladyleonhart
12-05-2013, 07:23 PM
I really hope it is set in Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt... or both, with Alexander the Great and Cleopatra. :D In any case, I think the AC franchise could really benefit from going further back into the past. Whilst I'm enjoying ACIV, it feels like something is missing from the series... or at least, it feels like it's maybe lacking some direction...

Lol, it could just be all that waiting for ACIV though. :p For some reason, now it's here, I can't help thinking "what next?"

RoBg03
12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
i did notice the Mundus Subterraneus book on the shelf...i googled it but didn't find anything, maybe i didn't look deep enough. they did state that there would be subtle clues in this game as to the direction they were heading. i'm more inclined to think a book on the shelf in the background that seems out of place is a more likely clue then an email listing a bunch of timelines. that email to me seemed more likely just something to cause debate and maybe throw us off the path. otherwise it wouldn't be so obvious. who knows? maybe they put that out there just to see what the discussions between players would be, to get a good idea of what players want/would like to see.

killzab
12-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Guys... do you realize we've had this conversation ten times over the last month ?

People keep creating threads thinking they've discovered some huge revelation about the Osiris guy when it was already being discussed on the 1st of November !

Search function guys ... or the " Future AC titles" thread ... use them.

Hans684
12-05-2013, 07:36 PM
I can't help thinking "what next?"

This is why AC is not taking a break, such toughts are poison and has clouded Ubisoft to believe we want AC every year. Sure we want more AC, but it dosen't have to be yearly. They said the modern day is the one reason for yearly releases. Don't want to play a game about saving the world in 2012 when playing it in 2015, but with AC: Initiates they don't have to and they can release comics, books, movies ect Instead.

shobhit7777777
12-05-2013, 07:47 PM
India or bust

aL_____eX
12-05-2013, 07:52 PM
There are two possible settings which I would love to get: First one is Ancient Egypt, because I believe you can fill it with so much mystery and the second one is Feudal Japan.
And another thing I hope so so much is that Ubisoft takes the chance they gave themself to create a stunning sequel for the modern day story. AC for me always was and will be both, history and the fictional present time. I love how they introduced the First Civilization, but this story has such a huge potential and I'm praying that they will find a way to form it even more misterious in the future!

So I hope they don't give up the modern Assassins vs. Templars part and how it is connected to The Ones Who Came Before

ladyleonhart
12-05-2013, 08:12 PM
This is why AC is not taking a break, such toughts are poison and has clouded Ubisoft to believe we want AC every year. Sure we want more AC, but it dosen't have to be yearly. They said the modern day is the one reason for yearly releases. Don't want to play a game about saving the world in 2012 when playing it in 2015, but with AC: Initiates they don't have to and they can release comics, books, movies ect Instead.

I understand what you mean, and I agree with you. I would actually prefer quality over quantity any day. Also, I haven't actually finished ACIV yet, so maybe I will feel differently after I finish it, but I'm not too sure about the modern day aspect anymore either. I did reach sequence 10, however, due to having to replace my PS3 I will have to start it again. -_- Anyway, I've tried to avoid spoilers, yet the impression I have of ACIV's conclusion is that it doesn't really lead anywhere... Maybe that isn't the case... but it does make me wonder where it's actually going. For example, I know lots of people hated Desmond... the fact is from ACI to just before the end of ACIII it felt like the modern story was actually leading up to something. I love the history in AC, but I also felt like it needed the modern parts to link it all together, and each AC made me want to know what happened next whilst giving some sort of indication of the general direction. Lol, maybe I'm not explaining myself very well. Of course, I probably should really finish ACIV first and maybe I'll be surprised.

Wolfmeister1010
12-05-2013, 08:41 PM

I thought you said you weren't going to speculate!

Wolfmeister1010
12-05-2013, 08:43 PM
India or bust

My wanted locations are:

Ancient Egypt
India
Somewhere with Connor
Japan minus ninjas

ProletariatPleb
12-05-2013, 08:50 PM
I thought you said you weren't going to speculate!
This was before that.

Hans684
12-05-2013, 09:55 PM
I understand what you mean, and I agree with you. I would actually prefer quality over quantity any day. Also, I haven't actually finished ACIV yet, so maybe I will feel differently after I finish it, but I'm not too sure about the modern day aspect anymore either. I did reach sequence 10, however, due to having to replace my PS3 I will have to start it again. -_- Anyway, I've tried to avoid spoilers, yet the impression I have of ACIV's conclusion is that it doesn't really lead anywhere... Maybe that isn't the case... but it does make me wonder where it's actually going. For example, I know lots of people hated Desmond... the fact is from ACI to just before the end of ACIII it felt like the modern story was actually leading up to something. I love the history in AC, but I also felt like it needed the modern parts to link it all together, and each AC made me want to know what happened next whilst giving some sort of indication of the general direction. Lol, maybe I'm not explaining myself very well. Of course, I probably should really finish ACIV first and maybe I'll be surprised.

Quality over quantity will give the series breathing room, more innovation time, the story can be a clearer, more plot holes can be closed ect. We are going to need a break at one point. Becouse of Black Flag i have put B:A Origins on my Chirstmas wishlist, i'm not gonna use to much money either. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
It's understandeble that you are not sure about the modern day, Desmond's Saga is over and the series has started a new begging. Think of it as AC1. Consider i deliver news to the AC Wiki(under the name ACsenior) i not concerned about the modern day nor the future of AC(except yearly releases).
I have re-played ACIVBF at least 3 times already, always loved the writhing of Darby compared to Cory, but it's sad to be forced to re-play becouse of ****ches ect.
ACIVBF can be compared to AC1, both didn't lead anywhere and is the foundation for future games:

AC1 Desmond's Saga.

ACIVBF unknown saga/trilogy/ect.

But where it is going a big question. History is never ending, becouse of that the AC series is never ending.The hatred for Desmond is just an opinion and does not really mean anything like every other opinion. AC1 to AC3 did lead to something, just becouse someone hates or loves an ending does not mean anything, it's just an opinion. Not to mention it was predicteble. How many people can just walk in to Abstergo. Kill Vidic, Cross, take a POE(power source), stop the satellite lunch, kill almost every security guard, ect and walk you like it's a day to day job? That's right, it's poor dead Desmond "Deadmond" Miles. I love the history in AC to, it can go everywhere and still be AC: The Third Crusade, Italian Renicanse, Ottoman Empire, American Revolution, The Golden Age Of Piracy, World War 1/2, etc.
The modern part does link it all together, the America Revolution was no suprise to me after the glyph in AC2, the talk in ACB main story(modern day), the cordination from Da Vinci Diseperance and the ending of ACR, not mention i was always played for Desmond to die, but how he gott there was tweaked a bit.
Enjoy the rest of the game!

ladyleonhart
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Quality over quantity will give the series breathing room, more innovation time, the story can be a clearer, more plot holes can be closed ect. We are going to need a break at one point. Becouse of Black Flag i have put B:A Origins on my Chirstmas wishlist, i'm not gonna use to much money either. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
It's understandeble that you are not sure about the modern day, Desmond's Saga is over and the series has started a new begging. Think of it as AC1. Consider i deliver news to the AC Wiki(under the name ACsenior) i not concerned about the modern day nor the future of AC(except yearly releases).
I have re-played ACIVBF at least 3 times already, always loved the writhing of Darby compared to Cory, but it's sad to be forced to re-play becouse of ****ches ect.
ACIVBF can be compared to AC1, both didn't lead anywhere and is the foundation for future games:

AC1 Desmond's Saga.

ACIVBF unknown saga/trilogy/ect.

But where it is going a big question. History is never ending, becouse of that the AC series is never ending.The hatred for Desmond is just an opinion and does not really mean anything like every other opinion. AC1 to AC3 did lead to something, just becouse someone hates or loves an ending does not mean anything, it's just an opinion. Not to mention it was predicteble. How many people can just walk in to Abstergo. Kill Vidic, Cross, take a POE(power source), stop the satellite lunch, kill almost every security guard, ect and walk you like it's a day to day job? That's right, it's poor dead Desmond "Deadmond" Miles. I love the history in AC to, it can go everywhere and still be AC: The Third Crusade, Italian Renicanse, Ottoman Empire, American Revolution, The Golden Age Of Piracy, World War 1/2, etc.
The modern part does link it all together, the America Revolution was no suprise to me after the glyph in AC2, the talk in ACB main story(modern day), the cordination from Da Vinci Diseperance and the ending of ACR, not mention i was always played for Desmond to die, but how he gott there was tweaked a bit.
Enjoy the rest of the game!

Thanks, I will make sure I enjoy the rest of it. :D

Lol, I never said the modern day story was perfect at the end of ACIII. :p It was definitely flawed. Besides, when I began playing ACIV it just felt so addictive, and I just wanted to keep playing it. ;) It's actually probably what caused my PS3 to overheat. :p Maybe because I have really been enjoying ACIV a lot, I'm kind of worried about what they have planned... I'm not really sure... Anyway, as I said, I'll probably feel differently after finishing ACIV.

LoyalACFan
12-06-2013, 01:09 AM
TBH I'm getting a little tired of speculating, because I've been consistently proven wrong since 2010. However, I think it's worth noting that the AC: Rising Phoenix title art is stuck on a wall at Abstergo Entertainment. On the Sample 17 floor, in one of the adjacent wings (can't remember which one, I think the east one) at the very back of the room next to a portrait of Agate. Could be that they're just screwing with us, but maybe not.

Megas_Doux
12-06-2013, 01:46 AM
TBH I'm getting a little tired of speculating, because I've been consistently proven wrong since 2010. However, I think it's worth noting that the AC: Rising Phoenix title art is stuck on a wall at Abstergo Entertainment. On the Sample 17 floor, in one of the adjacent wings (can't remember which one, I think the east one) at the very back of the room next to a portrait of Agate. Could be that they're just screwing with us, but maybe not.

Ubi is playing wirh us!!

Some of the images of the possible settings include fan arts! If there is something they are good at, is keeping us guessing to later prove us wrong!!!!

My ideal locations are China, Northern Europe, The Reconquista and India!

Pd If you ask me, hans684, Arkham Origins is a huge flop....

Landruner
12-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Or OR... They defiled the project and turned it into an AC game.

Just a guess I think you are right - May be not the next one for next year (Who knows), but Osiris project is converted in to an AC I am sure.

TruGamer97
12-06-2013, 04:35 AM
I drastically want an AC game that takes place during the Russian Revolution. Just the comic wont do.

Hans684
12-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Pd If you ask me, hans684, Arkham Origins is a huge flop....

That bad, is better than Asylum &/or City?

Sorry to tell you this but Rising Phoenix was confirmed fake by Ubisoft.

Just a guess I think you are right - May be not the next one for next year (Who knows), but Osiris project is converted in to an AC I am sure.

Possible, but the leaked Osiris trailer ended with a modern guy in a suit with some bag.

pacmanate
12-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I really hope it is set in Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt... or both, with Alexander the Great and Cleopatra. :D In any case, I think the AC franchise could really benefit from going further back into the past. Whilst I'm enjoying ACIV, it feels like something is missing from the series... or at least, it feels like it's maybe lacking some direction...

Lol, it could just be all that waiting for ACIV though. :p For some reason, now it's here, I can't help thinking "what next?"

I also hope we get to see Cleopatra bathed in milk :D

shobhit7777777
12-06-2013, 01:44 PM
My wanted locations are:

Ancient Egypt
India
Somewhere with Connor
Japan minus ninjas

How about....

Connor in India!

It makes too much sense. He already is an Indian in name and looks....might as well get him over here. That way you can have a Connor game...and I can have an AC game set in India.

pacmanate
12-06-2013, 01:46 PM
How about....

Connor in India!

It makes too much sense. He already is an Indian in name and looks....might as well get him over here. That way you can have a Connor game...and I can have an AC game set in India.

India was pushed to a comic though :\

Farlander1991
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
How about....

Connor in India!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VMY8X9rU8

shobhit7777777
12-06-2013, 01:59 PM
India was pushed to a comic though :\

IDGAF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VMY8X9rU8

LOL!!

"Aaah...You're Indians"

Again, FTR - AC5 set in India is what I want.

Megas_Doux
12-07-2013, 02:11 AM
That bad, is better than Asylum &/or City?

It is FAR from being in their same league, very disappointing :(

India is cool, very cool indeed, but I prefer China!!!!!

pirate1802
12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
How about....

Connor in India!

Now suddenly everything makes sense.

Personally India or anything in the ancient middle east/Mediterranean is something my body is always ready for..

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 12:07 PM
All the hints point out to Portugal, or maybe that was just my delusional dreams.

Rithrius
12-07-2013, 01:07 PM
As most of you know by now if you played AC IV [If you are not at the 4th Sequence yet, please stop reading]
....Gone?
Alright, you can hack computers. You get access to things like subject 0 talking about visiting Hungary and France for example BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that THESE (the hacking) are all distractions and that the true hints are subtle, stuff you have to really dig for.

Example in the book cases you see Mundus Subterraneus written in 1665 (AC IV starts in the 1690s and ends in the 1700s)
This is a book about ancient egypt written by Athanasius Kircher.
He was very interested in Egyptian hieroglyphs and trying to decipher them ....
So this can mean one of 2 things.... 1 hinting we will be visiting ancient egypt next or 2 he is a templar looking for a piece of eden and the answer is in egypt.
(1600s africa instead of ancient egypt?)
It also happens he was born Geisa, Imperial Abbey of Fulda (Present day Hesse Germany) in the Holy Roman Empire, was a Society of Jesus Member...
But theres a link....on the top floor as you walk in, what do you see to your right and your left?
Ancient Greek statues ..One Julius Caesar who was born in Rome.......Kircher DIED in Rome
The ideals of Ancient Greece built the foundation of the Roman empire which Kircher was born into!!! :O

Which meansssss AC V will be set in either
1. Ancient Egypt / Mid 1600s Africa
or
2. Ancient Greece/Rome :OOO

Ubisoft once said that settings such as Egypt, Japan, or 1940's Germany are locations they're not keen to use in a game. That's why i believe they left those easter eggs in AC4 as a means of satisfying the fans who wanted to see those settings in a game.

Also, AC4 doesn't start in 1690. It starts in 1715. (1713 if you count Edward's flashbacks)

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
People keep asking for Japan and Egypt all the time, that's why they don't do it.

Shahkulu101
12-07-2013, 01:21 PM
People keep asking for Japan and Egypt all the time, that's why they don't do it.

Hipstersoft.

silvermercy
12-07-2013, 01:29 PM

Hipstersoft.

LMAO!

It kinda makes sense though... If many people ask it, it means it's "generic". Go against the flow. Defy order. lol

Shahkulu101
12-07-2013, 01:39 PM
LMAO!

It kinda makes sense though... If many people ask it, it means it's "generic". Go against the flow. Defy order. lol

Yeah, settings that would excite me the most are ones that would take me by surprise. Take the renaissance for instance, I had no idea how beautiful that setting would be.

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 01:53 PM
No one truly believed they would used the American revolution and much less the Golden age of Caribbean piracy and everybody was convinced we would get a direct sequel with Connor right after AC3, for all the bad rep Ubisoft gets, they sure like to do the unexpected.

shobhit7777777
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Now suddenly everything makes sense.

Personally India or anything in the ancient middle east/Mediterranean is something my body is always ready for..

My body is ready

Then again...I'm Batman

Seriously, Ubisoft....India. Do it. You like money and critical acclaim right? Do it. Make it. India. Now. Cool. Awesome. Dynamic. Systemic. Buzzwords. India. Yoga.
One game. India. Money. Babes. Fun.

pirate1802
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
My body is ready

Then again...I'm Batman

Seriously, Ubisoft....India. Do it. You like money and critical acclaim right? Do it. Make it. India. Now. Cool. Awesome. Dynamic. Systemic. Buzzwords. India. Yoga.
One game. India. Money. Babes. Fun.

Such ancient
Very architecture
Much beauty
Wow

pirate1802
12-07-2013, 03:11 PM
for all the bad rep Ubisoft gets, they sure like to do the unexpected.

True. And now that no one expects a Connor sequel, guess what we'll get? *flees*

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 03:27 PM
True. And now that no one expects a Connor sequel, guess what we'll get? *flees*

Another game with Ezio? http://oi40.tinypic.com/2u4hsnl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KdSx4Ww.gif

pirate1802
12-07-2013, 03:35 PM
An EDWARD sequel!!!

ProletariatPleb
12-07-2013, 03:39 PM
An EDWARD sequel!!!
A Darim sequel.

pacmanate
12-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I want a Maria sequel.

Oh wait HAWHHWWHAWHAWHAWHWH.!!!!!

Shahkulu101
12-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Another game with Ezio? http://oi40.tinypic.com/2u4hsnl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KdSx4Ww.gif
I was thinking, I would actually buy a remake on consoles/PC of Ezio's adventures in Spain. Anyone with me?

lothario-da-be
12-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I vote for a Yusuf prequel.

lothario-da-be
12-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I was thinking, I would actually buy a remake on consoles/PC of Ezio's adventures in Spain. Anyone with me?
NO

shobhit7777777
12-07-2013, 04:24 PM
You can have a 'Brady Bunch' of all the Assassins as long as they are camped in India.

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Would buy that.

Shahkulu101
12-07-2013, 04:29 PM
NO

Why not? I don't mean as a major installment, more like Liberation: HD. I think Barcelona would be awesome, and Ezio's presence will be welcome given how little of his life we've seen.

Shahkulu101
12-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Would buy that.

Make a poll please. I'm eating chicken wings and will be on hiatus for the meantime.

Rithrius
12-07-2013, 04:56 PM
What i'd love to see in an Assassin's Creed game is 19th century England.

And when you think about it, it's a plausible next step in the timeline for AC.

pirate1802
12-07-2013, 06:20 PM
I vote for a Yusuf prequel.

What about a Read midquel?

Rugterwyper32
12-07-2013, 07:13 PM

While my preference wouldn't be another Ezio game, the setting of Ezio's adventures in Spain was pretty great and I could be playing as Bozo the Clown for all I care if we get a game in Spain.
So yeah, count me in.

ze_topazio
12-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Make a poll please. I'm eating chicken wings and will be on hiatus for the meantime.

Done.

pacmanate
12-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Introduction:
As a passionate fan of the Assassin's Creed Series I have loved how the series connects to the past, and has allowed us to re-live experiences that we have only read about and given us the joy to experience them first hand. I like the idea of the possibility of a secret society having kept under wraps pieces of history that are now only considered legend or myths. In this discussion I want to travel to Ancient Egypt and reveal possible suggestions for where and when I would like the next Assassin’s Creed adventure to take place. As someone who is passionate about such a sophisticated civilization as Ancient Egypt, I would love to relive the peak of the golden age as it was back then and be able to relive this experience in the Assassin’s Creed World. I feel that this would connect very well into the series and it would excite a lot of fans around the world.

Main Idea:
From being able to synchronize on top of the great pyramids to exploring hidden golden tombs with hieroglyphs on the walls and booby traps and finding lost treasures that were never explored by bandits, this place in time is a perfect civilization to tie into the franchise. I would love to see Cleopatra as the head of the Assassins or being able to do Assassins contracts for Pharaohs. This would be an ideal time in Egypt to also include Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. I would love to be able to explore the deserts dodging sandstorms and quicksand. I would also love to see the real face of the Sphinx before it was destroyed by Napoleons troops on their trip to Egypt long afterwards according to archaeologists and I would love to discover different beliefs of the true use of the Sphinx. Possibly there could be a connection to the first civilization or it could dig into the mysticism of the gods such as Osiris, Anubis, and Ra to name a few. I would also love to travel on the Nile on boats and the possibility of Traveling to Greece since it was very common for Egyptians to do so. I would also love to see the story tying into the beginning of Ancient Greece which has another rich culture altogether that would make this an extremely successful franchise. Ancient Greece had a powerful Navy that would be an interesting place for gamers to explore and personally I would love to travel through the lion’s gate and see the original Parthenon before it was in ruins.

Conclusion:
I would love to reach out to Ubisoft and reveal possible suggestions for where and when I think is a perfect setting for the next Assassin’s Creed adventure to take place. Ancient Egypt offers an incredible setting with a rich mystical mythology along with the richest culture which also follows in the footsteps of the eras that have been the landscape of Assassins Creeds major stories. As a passionate fan of the Assassins Creed franchise I find this era very fascinating and I am eager to play Assassins Creed in this part in time and I believe it would also be exciting for a lot of fans around the world. I hope this discussion reaches the Ubisoft team and offers useful suggestions if they have not already been considered. I am not someone who blogs on the regular so I am not interested in debating with spectators on the subject. My only interest is to reach out to the Ubisoft team and offer useful suggestions and let them handle the rest. Thank you for your time and I hope you have found this useful.

Everything you said screams Assassins Creed. I would love Egypt.

lhevans
12-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Id love to see altair brought back. Maybe do a game set during the mongol conquest it could have georgia, india, the cumans! On a flip side, if theres another game in a more modern setting like ac3, I wanna see the civil war. The weapons fit nicely, hell those guys even scalped each other in the war. I know it probably wont happen because of the controversy of the topic, but im here to tell ya, id be the first person to own a copy of that bad boy.
An AC set in england would be awesome too. Imagine a game covering the hundred years war, joan of arc executed by the templars,, france&england! Owe yeah, I can see it.

Captain_kiddd
12-12-2013, 03:26 AM
I was hoping they could utilize the new consoles by creating an assassin's creed in the time of the Mayan cultures. I was also thinking of trying to group up the mexican american war, the gold rush in 1848 (this is how you guys could seep into the Asian cultures since 1/3 of immigrants in gold rush were from China) or even the Civil war

Industrial revolution may be nice, if they were able to do it in a different set up then dishonored

If they did the civil war the assassins could be a part of the South and show a various perspective on the war.

Oh yes, and I completely agree that Assassin's creed should come back further into the past, they have already missed some amazing events in history, and some great cultures as well.

pirate1802
12-12-2013, 04:39 AM
Id love to see altair brought back. Maybe do a game set during the mongol conquest

Take all my money Ubisoft!

LoyalACFan
12-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Take all my money Ubisoft!

Would love this, but I think they missed their chance in Revelations. Instead of having that irrelevant "Mentor's Keeper" mission as the first Altair memory, they should have skipped straight to the "Mentor's Wake" one and put in a new one about killing Genghis Khan in between. Because as it stands right now, jumping from 26-year-old Altair to 62-year-old Altair returning from Mongolia feels really awkward.

pirate1802
12-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Would love this, but I think they missed their chance in Revelations. Instead of having that irrelevant "Mentor's Keeper" mission as the first Altair memory, they should have skipped straight to the "Mentor's Wake" one and put in a new one about killing Genghis Khan in between. Because as it stands right now, jumping from 26-year-old Altair to 62-year-old Altair returning from Mongolia feels really awkward.

Yeah.. the Altair missions of ACR, while still awesome, were hugely less than what they could have been, and what I thought they would be. :| I hadn't read the book back then so had no idea about his Mongolia trip but now, it seems like a perfect opportunity to have those missions. Would have been also great to show Altair in Constantinople.

Btw, having a pyramid as sync point would be problematic, because you'd hit the pyramid walls if you jump of the top..

AngryRaisin
12-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Btw, having a pyramid as sync point would be problematic, because you'd hit the pyramid walls if you jump of the top..

ROFL… maybe it would be a jump and slide all the way to the bottom landing in a pile of sand?

pirate1802
12-12-2013, 06:36 AM
ROFL… maybe it would be a jump and slide all the way to the bottom landing in a pile of sand?

Slide of faith?