PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy! 99/100 challenges. Only need 1 more social chest!

TaskforceC23
12-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Okay, so I'm basically going crazy here, because of the MESSED UP ****ing social events I can't get the last chest I need to 100/100 the challenges.
This is getting really ridicules now. Not only this, but what about the community challenges? I got OCD and it bugs the crap out of me that I can't get the last set of swords and the last outfit also?

Please Ubisoft, can we get an update on this, or are you just going to screw us over?!

Edit:
Btw this is on PC despite my username suggesting otherwise.

HypeR.tgL
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm soo grateful I got all my social chests before these problems started, the social chests are probably the hardest to find, the best way for me to find them was just roam randomly around small sand islands.

TaskforceC23
12-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm soo grateful I got all my social chests before these problems started, the social chests are probably the hardest to find, the best way for me to find them was just roam randomly around small sand islands.

I know how to find the chests, I already found 2, but I did right after the game launched, and haven't been able to find any since...