PDA

View Full Version : Burgess and Cockram (spoilers)

SixKeys
12-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I just finished the mission where you have to assassinate Burgess and Cockram. Absolutely loved stealthing around, made it all the way to the ship's mast without being detected, and got ready to double-assassinate them for the optional objective....before noticing they were standing too far apart. I tried using sleeping darts on the group of soldiers protecting them, hoping it'd disperse them and make the targets get closer to each other, but using the darts instantly alerted everyone, blowing my cover. I was pretty pissed. Is there any way to double-assassinate these two stealthily?

Scystab
12-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Hey.
Well the two guys start off in the encampment and later on move towards the ship. I tried to do it stealthy several times but eventually had enough so I engaged in open combat (it was close to the watch tower at the houses- no where near the ship), straffed around until the two targets were close enough, dropped a smoke bomb, gained some distance and performed a running double assassination, which was enough for the optional objective. Wasn't exactly stealthy but got the job done.

So my sudgestion is find them in the camp, plenty of stalker zones there, might work.

aL_____eX
12-04-2013, 10:48 PM
This one was hard for me, too. But there actually is a way to assassinate them both while being stealthy. After you slide down the cliff, you end up in the bushes. Then you assassinate the guy right in front of you and move on right to top of the building in front of you. There is a hidezone aswell. Be careful about the sharpshooter to your right (use sleepdarts). When you hide in the palm leaves on top of the building the two should start moving into your direction. One of them will knock a door, but then will move right next to the other guy. NOW is the time to strike! Move to the edge of the roof and jump down on them... BAM! :)

Here is a video of this, if my instructions did not help you ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMRsfOPWMQ interesting part starts at 11:00

DynaRider
12-05-2013, 05:45 PM
In the video, just before the assassination did you catch the guard or whatever he is yell "drop your socks and grab your c***ks"? Made me laugh the first time I heard it. Anyone who has been in the military will recognize it. An Easter egg?

AngryRaisin
12-05-2013, 11:39 PM
I just ran up behind and between them and attacked one and it treated it like a double assassination as far as the game goes even though the kill and cut scene didn't show it as such.