PDA

View Full Version : I am really frustrated and tired because of this... UBISOFT ACBF IS BROKEN!

emilyano17
12-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I bought ACBF one week ago. I was really excited, because I enjoyed previous AC's very much.
Sadly, this game really frustrated me... I am sure some of you encountered the problems that I am about to mention here.
So i downloaded and installed the game, pressed play single player, and guess what? the game crashes with the following error: "ASBFSP stopped working".
I went and searched for a solution' some said I should update my graphic card drivers, it didn't help, reinstalling the game didn't help either. Then someone said that I should reinstall the Uplay, and well it finally worked!
So I started finally playing this game, and I had a really good time! sure there are some graphic and fps issues, but the game is playable and looks very good despite the issues.
I completed 13 % of the overall and then THE PATCH CAME OUT.
I thought that the patch will finally fix the graphic issues, and I WAS SO WRONG!
I patched the game, pressed play, and guess what? It got stuck on the first screen ("the game is based..."), and when I press any key, I get a BLACK SCREEN.
Yet again I went searching for a solution and someone said that I should reinstall the game (again...) and not patch it and play offline. So I gave it a shot.
I reinstalled the game, pressed play single player and......... "ASBFSP stopped working"...
so now I reinstalled uplay and I am downloading the game again (for the 5th time! )

I am really frustrated and tired because of this, and I hope that the game will work this time...
If you encountered this problems' know that you are not alone...

And Ubisoft, please release a NORMAL patch that will fix all the issues...

ReaperSaga
12-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Bomb the support with tickets. Eventually they should wake up and actually try to do something for us customers instead of just ignoring or sending copy paste answers.
Though I haven't still had any answers from support, guess they either are busy with furious players sh!tstorming all over the place or they just hope we will forget everything after some time passes and release yet another useless patches to "fix" air.

R2Dfcknnr1D2
12-04-2013, 05:42 PM
yes, after the patch to me my sp works still but not my mp anymore , it did work once.

Erowz
12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
So true.. i was so excited for this game i bought the buccaneer edition and it just gave me **** since i installed it.. same exact problems u have. and now the game is unplayble because of that damn patch.. and what hurts the most is that the game is really great. so annoying for the broken product we all got. never had any problem while running any other ac game and i have all of them.. i guess i was wrong to think its all gonna go well this time around.. please ubisoft fix this already.

emilyano17
12-04-2013, 09:51 PM
yes, after the patch to me my sp works still but not my mp anymore , it did work once.

you are lucky, my sp is not working