PDA

View Full Version : The Altair, Ezio and Connor outfits went missing (PC game)?

NightOwl392
12-04-2013, 04:24 PM
I had all 3 outfits in my captains cabin when I started playing the game, as I have all AC games for the PC, now they are gone.
Anybody else notice this happening, and know how to get them back?

I do have Altair and Ezio's swords, and ship apparence upgrades, just no outfits.

Thanks.

MnemonicSyntax
12-04-2013, 04:27 PM
It's related to a networking or server issue. I don't know if it's a known issue, but if you lose connection you may temporarily lose items, like those outfits.

NightOwl392
12-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Well I haven't been able to get them back for about a week now, I know I'm connected to the servers as the fleet mini game works and I can keep track using the companion app.
As well as I can see community events on the map. Still no outfits. So I am wondering if something else is broken. I had them when I first got the ship and could get into the cabin.
But now I don't see them.

Oh yeah realized the swords and jackdaw appearances upgrades are from one of the DLC's, so the outfits based on saved games is the only issue.

MnemonicSyntax
12-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Well I haven't been able to get them back for about a week now, I know I'm connected to the servers as the fleet mini game works and I can keep track using the companion app.
As well as I can see community events on the map. Still no outfits. So I am wondering if something else is broken. I had them when I first got the ship and could get into the cabin.
But now I don't see them.

Oh yeah realized the swords and jackdaw appearances upgrades are from one of the DLC's, so the outfits based on saved games is the only issue.

They're not based on the saved games. They're based on UPlay, which may be the issue. I'm fairly sure they're not all linked together.

NightOwl392
12-04-2013, 10:13 PM
UPlay doesn't track AC1, but it does show all of the other AC games I have played when checking on my profile and they show I have progression in those games. I see progression in those games in AC Initiates as well.

MnemonicSyntax
12-05-2013, 12:33 AM
UPlay doesn't track AC1, but it does show all of the other AC games I have played when checking on my profile and they show I have progression in those games. I see progression in those games in AC Initiates as well.

Right, Revelations is the Altair costume. Or so I'm told anyway.

Fireseed
12-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Same issue for me since release. I own all AC titles but donīt have any outfit. All tiltes are registered at the same account, all statics are correclty shown in Initiates.

Own one AC title -> Altair Outfit
Own two AC titles -> Altair and Ezio Outfit
Own three or more AC titles -> Altair, Ezio and Conner Outfit

Only AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations and AC3 counts, AC1 doesnīt count because its not a full Uplay supported game.

Iīm still in contact with the support, but we didnīt found any solution until now.

MnemonicSyntax
12-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Same issue for me since release. I own all AC titles but donīt have any outfit. All tiltes are registered at the same account, all statics are correclty shown in Initiates.

Only AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations and AC3 counts, AC1 doesnīt count because its not a full Uplay supported game.

Iīm still in contact with the support, but we didnīt found any solution until now.

Ah okay, so that's how it works then. Thanks Fireseed, good to know.

NightOwl392
12-05-2013, 06:51 PM

Yeah, I had all 3 outfits when I first got into the captains cabin on the Jackdaw, but sometime later they vanished I haven't been able to get them back.

I have a ticket in but haven't gotten a response back yet.

@Fireseed, let me know if you find out anything.

Fireseed
12-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Will do. Replied again, today. But without any solution until now. But itīs good to see that Iīm not the only one with this issue.
If anybody else has this issue please post it here! Would be easier for Ubisoft to locate the problem.

I will keep you up2date.

mobius117
12-07-2013, 02:03 AM
I met the same problem. I didn't get the Conner's outfit.Own AC2, Brotherhood and AC3.

NightOwl392
12-07-2013, 03:16 AM
I just speared a while whale, so I know I must be connected to the uplay/ubisoft servers.
Still no outfits, so it's got to be something other than being connected to ubisoft, for me.

humannos
12-13-2013, 02:24 PM
такая же проблема. сначала появились потом исчезли.
the same problem. first appeared and then disappeared.

Fireseed
12-13-2013, 02:55 PM
No news on the support side. We figured out different things but nothing helped until now.

On which version you are? (Digital, Deluxe, Gold, Retail?) Did you have the AC Initiates Content, Season Pass or similiar also unlocked? With this infos it could easier to locate the issue.

NightOwl392
12-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Steam Gold Edition for me, plus all DLC's. I even registered the codes with UPlay, I also have the Black Beard DLC.
I am on AC Initiates, but do not have the initiates content yet, but it does show stats for my all my Assassin's Creed PC games (all through steam).
I am able to use the AC4 companion app to interact with Kenway's Fleet, as well as I did do one social event, so I must be online as well.

When I first was able to get into the Captains Cabin, I did have all 3 outfits, then some time later they just stopped appearing.

Fireseed
12-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Thanks for your infos. I will forwarding this to the support. I also own the Digital Deluxe Edition, with all DLC/ULC, Season Pass und Initiates.

The Initiates content should be working, I have my content available (you must redeem the code first). But I have never seen the outfits at any time.

@all: Please keep posting if you have problems with these outfits. Most important questions are: On which version you are? (Digital, Deluxe, Gold, Retail?) Did you have the AC Initiates Content, Season Pass or similiar also unlocked? Have you seen these outfits at any time, like first startup?

Thanks!

NightOwl392
12-13-2013, 05:20 PM
I have ticket in, and so far this is what I got:

---

Andrea @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi cspencerjr,

The way the Loyalty Reward Costumes works, when the game launches it will check with our online stats tracking systems to see if your account has played previous Assassin's Creed games, either in singleplayer or multiplayer. If you only played the singleplayer of a previous game while offline, the stats tracking systems will not have any data for that game and it will not count towards your reward. For one game played, you get the Altair costume, for two games played, you get the Ezio costume, and for three games played, you get the Connor outfit. Once they have been unlocked they should be available to you through out the rest of your play time.

We spoke with the development team recently, and the game is supposed to unlock the content once and it will be available in game no matter what after that, but it has been confirmed that if the online services are down (or a player cannot connect to them) when the game starts, the content will not be available. This will hopefully be fixed soon, but in the meantime as long as you are online the outfits will be available to you.

---

Looks like they go by your uploaded stats, like those the AC Initiates can use, and not any saved games, or anything local to the computer.
So in theory I should have it, but something else must be stopping them from showing up.

barbarakaliska
12-13-2013, 05:46 PM
такая же проблема. сначала появились потом исчезли.
the same problem. first appeared and then disappeared.

Eeeeh, it makes me so mad :o

NightOwl392
12-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Anybody know if there is a way to see if you are connected to the servers in-game, for this and community events?
I remember seeing a wifi icon at the bottom left of the screen once, or was that just my imagination.

Afflictio.on
12-14-2013, 12:26 AM
I have Altair's robes that I dont own AC1, but I own ACIII and I dont have Connor's robes wtf?

NightOwl392
12-14-2013, 02:50 PM
I have Altair's robes that I dont own AC1, but I own ACIII and I dont have Connor's robes wtf?

So this is how it was described to me. It checks your stats that have been uploaded from the older AC games that have been played.
If you have stats for 1 game (doesn't matter which) you get Altiar's, 2 games you get enzios as well, and 3 games connors is included.

So since you played AC 3, only 1 game, you get Altiar's outfit.

See the response I got in one of my posts above.

Yet my problem is I have stats for all 5 games, show in AC Initiates, and don't have any of the 3 outfits anymore.

humannos
12-14-2013, 05:19 PM
я думаю, что у меня костюмы исчезли после покупки сезонного пропуска.
I think that I have costumes disappeared after buying season pass.

Mr_Shade
12-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi Guys,

If you are connected to Uplay - you should have the outfits - you may lose them if you play offline, since it can't check your entitlement.

If you are online, signed into Uplay and still don't have them, please contact support:

www.supoprt.ubi.com

Fireseed
12-15-2013, 02:59 PM
I have asked some of my buddies and other people around the internet. It seems this issue happend for all season pass holders. If you didnīt own it, the costumes appear as intended. But if you own the pass (and the three exclusive outftits from all ULCīs, like Black Island and so on) they didnīt appear at the Jackdaw. The development team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it as the content should unlock and remain unlocked.

NightOwl392
12-16-2013, 08:54 PM
I have been in contact with support, but got nowhere other than they will pass it on to the devs.

I too have the season pass, and its possible the outfits vanished when I put my season pass key in on UPlay.

Just for now I am re-downloading it again to see if that helps, but I doubt it.

By the way I have the Steam Version, but I also activated the keys in UPlay,

Xessive
12-17-2013, 04:07 PM
I got the Season Pass with the initial purchase of AC4, both keys were activated in Uplay and I had all three outfits. It was only over the past couple of days that I noticed the outfits had disappeared. Plus I also lost my savegame. It's apparent there's an issue with the cloud save system as well as the entitlements.

Let's hope they fix them soon. There's nothing better at ruining a game than a broken DRM system scarring every good feature the game has and wiping your save files with it.

NightOwl392
12-19-2013, 05:47 AM
New patch didn't help, still missing the 3 outfits.

humannos
02-06-2014, 04:04 PM
1.06 patch fixed it to me.