PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 The Black Flag, best game, but there is one big flaw.

userlose
12-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Hello Company Ubisoft,
My name is Artem and I Sevryukov user from Russia.
I want to tell you that the game came out better than I expected. Previous part I did not like. A new at the time. You thought of everything: gameplay, story, colorful characters and a great environment.Story captures until the end, agree with this many Russians. But there is a large, just huge drawback is-terminated.Many would agree with me, but really came Prefabricating not much unfinished and it ends abruptly throwing us into the future. Many would like to, to applicable unfolded in England and there continued to kill Edward Templar. Was still part of the people wanted to return Mary, if she was not dead, but another part of him wanted to Edward went to England, and it swam there Anne Bonny, there they fell in love and started a family. Generally not about this, I started a conversation about how they withstood some intrigue, and finally broke off okontsovke, many did not like it. Even some people say that they no longer buy the game not to get another disappointment.
I'm very sorry Edward.
Thank you so much for attention.

Wolfmeister1010
12-04-2013, 03:56 PM
There only room for one Russian on dees forums BEATCH