PDA

View Full Version : Update 3

MrShnizel159
12-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi, the update 2 its do black screen in the game Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.
I play on patch 1 and it is ok. when the update 3 out? i need to this patch to play multiplayer.
I can't play on patch 2 so please i need answer to my question.

ilhan00
12-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Hang on brother some admin says the developer are aware of this problem and working of this problem.i am having the same issue here and im going nuts for not playing this game for 3 day...:mad:

MrShnizel159
12-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Hang on brother some admin says the developer are aware of this problem and working of this problem.i am having the same issue here and im going nuts for not playing this game for 3 day...:mad:

thanks, i need the update i send to ubisoft support my problem and i ask them when the update 3 will out.

spectatorx
12-07-2013, 05:35 PM
If you do not want other gamers to sheet their pants do not use words "devs are aware" because it brings back horrible memories related to ac3 :D

abohamed2013
12-07-2013, 05:38 PM
If you do not want other gamers to sheet their pants do not use words "devs are aware" because it brings back horrible memories related to ac3 :D

:D exactly

mikeopam
12-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Don't have the black screen problem but I immediately noticed that patch 1.02 introduces tons of fog to the game. With the previous patch there was minimal fog and the game looked clear and crisp. Now with the 1.02 patch everything is covered with fog and the game now looks very dreary. Even taking out volumetric fog doesn't bring it back like previous patch. I don't like this at all.

ilhan00
12-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Don't have the black screen problem but I immediately noticed that patch 1.02 introduces tons of fog to the game. With the previous patch there was minimal fog and the game looked clear and crisp. Now with the 1.02 patch everything is covered with fog and the game now looks very dreary. Even taking out volumetric fog doesn't bring it back like previous patch. I don't like this at all.
Lucky you can still play the game