PDA

View Full Version : Why does it take so much time to make a payment by Uplay?

alex009988
12-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Hello. I've made a pre-order for Assassin's Creed Liberation HD paid by virtual master card. But I saw the sign "the amount to be paid" instead of "purchased"
as thought ubisoft didn't get my money. Later, I had begun to feel nervous as the money was charged off my card but I didn't see the report of this financial operation.
After, I had made a phone call to ask my bank about it. The kind woman answered that it's all right because the money would be transferred for the second January of 2014 year.
So Why does it take so much time?. Usually money transfer occurs in the blink of an eye at others shops.

Tully__
12-04-2013, 01:34 PM
It's a pre-order, you account will not be debited until the release date. Transfers are often done this way for pre-order.

YazX_
12-04-2013, 02:54 PM
this is called pre-auth (Pre-authorization), they reserve the money in your bank account but will not be transferred unless you get your product. if you canceled or didnt received your product, the pre-auth will be canceled and the amount they reserved will get back to your account.