PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from troubled italy

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
12-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi guys,
I live in Italy and I'm a member of the CLAN ITA.

There are issues with lagging but I guessing that has a lot to do with the single performances of our PC's. I personally am not having a lot of problems (though after yesterday’s patch, I found the game lagging a lot more than before the patch, so I have to try new settings)

Since Italian assistance in most cases refers to other assistance's (?? other countries ??) because they don't have the answers I hope to find some here and see if players in other countries have simular problems...

What we do have problems with:

small but very annoying problems

*friends list makes no sence: online people DON'T appear first and list is not even in alphabetical order
*impossible to find sessions making groups of more than 2 people, and often that doesn't even work
*often loss of group entering session
*almost impossible to join friends in their sessions
*impossible to find clan sessions

Big problems:
*lagging since last PATCH (3/12/2013)
*game crashes when going to desktop, or trying to get back to game from desktop (screen freeze or black screen)
*screen freeze for no apparent reason
*abstergo points resetted every 24 hours

Cheaters:
already we found various strange situations:
*people with *99 status
*people with over 44million points in wolfpack
*people stealing points (even when they loose, they get away with our points somehow and we get =)
*impossible to catch or kill (too fast, but some people tell me that has something to do with the internet speed.. (?))
*people who have all the costumes even though they are not even level *1 (of course could be they bought everything, still, that would take a lot of money...)

Anyway, we in Italy, are not very happy with the multiplayer problems and many are considering AC4 to be the last to spent money on... Too bad because it's a really beautiful version of AC.

YazX_
12-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi guys,

Cheaters:
*people with *99 status
*people stealing points (even when they loose, they get away with our points somehow and we get =)
*impossible to catch or kill (too fast, but some people tell me that has something to do with the internet speed.. (?))
*people who have all the costumes even though they are not even level *1 (of course could be they bought everything, still, that would take a lot of money...)

Anyway, we in Italy, are not very happy with the multiplayer problems and many are considering AC4 to be the last to spent money on... Too bad because it's a really beautiful version of AC.

ok i'm going to comment on this as the rest are usual problems with every AC and others are UPlay enhacements.

Anyway, all of what you mentioned is correct and can be achieved by an outdated software called Cheat Engine, since ACR, cheaters started to use it and till now Ubisoft did nothing to solve this problem, they only have useless punk-buster which should prevent cheating, but it did nothing but kicking legit and non-cheating players. unfortunately, this MP is dying due to cheaters, connection problems and gameplay changes. so only solution is to forget about ranking and public matches and just play in private and gamelab with your friends as Ubisoft will do nothing towards this problem.

About this "impossible to catch or kill (too fast, but some people tell me that has something to do with the internet speed.. (?))",
its not internet speed, this is called SpeedHack and it is also a kind of cheat achievable from cheat engine as well.

dieghermaister
12-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi guys,
I live in Italy and I'm a member of the CLAN ITA.

There are issues with lagging but I guessing that has a lot to do with the single performances of our PC's. I personally am not having a lot of problems (though after yesterday’s patch, I found the game lagging a lot more than before the patch, so I have to try new settings)

Since Italian assistance in most cases refers to other assistance's (?? other countries ??) because they don't have the answers I hope to find some here and see if players in other countries have simular problems...

What we do have problems with:

small but very annoying problems

*friends list makes no sence: online people DON'T appear first and list is not even in alphabetical order
*impossible to find sessions making groups of more than 2 people, and often that doesn't even work
*often loss of group entering session
*almost impossible to join friends in their sessions
*impossible to find clan sessions

Big problems:
*lagging since last PATCH (3/12/2013)
*game crashes when going to desktop, or trying to get back to game from desktop (screen freeze or black screen)
*screen freeze for no apparent reason
*abstergo points resetted every 24 hours

Cheaters:
*people with *99 status

same problems as Yaman2003 ! exceprion: no crash when going to desktop.
i am from italy too and i am a member of Clan ITA too.
i must say that this evening multiplayer worked better!
ubisoft please ban cheater. we are tired of them!
and fix problems with multi (and single too)....let's hope!!!^^