PDA

View Full Version : Sound and Voice Issues - I know this is the wrong thread but it won't let me post!

RASTAmyPASTA
12-04-2013, 05:08 AM
I am having serious issues with all my AC games but AC3. The sound cuts out every few seconds and the voices either cut out, lag, or are not there at all. I have restarted my PS3, done all the PS3 safe mode resets, checked and changed my audio settings, deleted and re-installed game data and saved games, turned off my internet connection, and much more. Surround sound is not on, multi-output is not on, and I have tried switching audio output between HDMI and AV output. Nothing works to fix it. Every other game I have works just fine, movies work fine, netflix works fine, but the AC2 and AC4 do not. What is going on here? I have tried to contact Ubisoft support a few times but they have not responded. Any ideas on how to fix this? And yes I know this is the wrong thread but the forums wont let me post in the technical help section. It keeps saying I need to choose a prefix and wont accept the ones I choose! Thanks!

phoenix-force411
12-04-2013, 06:40 AM
No idea. How old is your PS3? 'Cause my friend's PS3 is like the first released PS3 and her's has problems playing ACIII and newer games, because sometimes her system will automatically shut off.

RASTAmyPASTA
12-04-2013, 06:47 AM
My PS3 is only a few years old. It is a PS3 slim- but not the new super slim ones.