PDA

View Full Version : Ac black flag installation stopped

baloneque
12-04-2013, 02:45 AM
I finished the story on Xbox 1 but right after I reach the boat brake the news about the other girl and get my gear back it's done so I press A and the game starts downloading something I'm expecting to free roam now through the game but it never loads the cd makes a weird sound like it's trying to play but then it says "installation stopped" tells me to try cleaning the disk but I pull it out it goes back to that scene. Same thing I finish it and the download starts I'm stuck at 10 % and it does it all again. I don't want to delete my progress and start it all over again.

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 02:47 AM
I finished the story on Xbox 1 but right after I reach the boat brake the news about the other girl and get my gear back it's done so I press A and the game starts downloading something I'm expecting to free roam now through the game but it never loads the cd makes a weird sound like it's trying to play but then it says "installation stopped" tells me to try cleaning the disk but I pull it out it goes back to that scene. Same thing I finish it and the download starts I'm stuck at 10 % and it does it all again. I don't want to delete my progress and start it all over again.

Does the game work? Try a different game or creating a new save file in slot 2 to see. Could be a busted disk drive, and if that's the case they'll send you a new xbox. Other than that, I don't really understand your problem. You finished the story, but you were installing something...? Also I don't get your description of the end game.