PDA

View Full Version : I want this style of game again but with co-op world!!

SamBushen24
12-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm half way through ACIV on PS4 and loving it. Yes it has some features that have been there since AC that still need work, but the pirate part of it, is amazing!

I think it would be amazing if they did this style of game as a co-op game. Been chatting with a friend, and we both agreed that it would be amazing to be able to sail around together, on either on our ship, or on separate ships and again customising them. To be able to have the choice of a different type ships we each sailed and customising their strength and their appearance.

Now when it comes to story line of the game, I would have no idea where to start, thinking of stories ain't my strong point, but the idea above for me, would be a very fun game.

What are other peoples thoughts?

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 11:02 PM
I doubt we'll see a "AC: Pirates online" anytime soon and that doesn't bother me one bit. Don't need another gta online disaster.

If you just want an awesome co-op world, wait for Destiny. That's going to be fantastic.

SamBushen24
12-03-2013, 11:33 PM
NOOOOOOO I don't want it to be online, just co-op!!! Couldn't think of anything worse than sailing around with loads and loads of ships. Would ruin it for me. I just want it to be co-op. Drop in and out system maybe?

Yes I'm looking forward to destiny!!

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 12:19 AM
NOOOOOOO I don't want it to be online, just co-op!!! Couldn't think of anything worse than sailing around with loads and loads of ships. Would ruin it for me. I just want it to be co-op. Drop in and out system maybe?

Yes I'm looking forward to destiny!!

Hate to say it but that's never going to happen. I'm also 99.9% sure they're never going to do another full naval game, at least not anytime soon, if ever. so there's literally zero chance of that ever happening since they can't patch that stuff into the already released AC4.