PDA

View Full Version : Crafted pistol holsters.

lolinus1g
12-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I crafted the III and the IV pistol holster, and recieved 2 addiotional pistols, so i 2 on the chest. However, i dont like it at all to have 2 pistols on the chest. Is there any way to remove it?

I also tried to start a new save, and when get the pistol the first time, i now get 4?

I would really not like to delete my old save, since i got 80% completion on that one, but, if i need to delete it and start over again I'll do it.

Any ideas?

ps. Yes, the 2 pistols on the chest really makes the game less enyoyable, i can understand to have 2 swords, 2 pistols, and even a blowpipe on the back. But the 2 pistols just ruin the outfits imo.

Thanks.

Edit, I'll just throw in 2 more questions now when I'm at it.

I got ACIII installed on my laptop, is there a easy way to move it over to my desktop?

And, i got ACIV installed on one partition, is there an easy way to move the game from one drive to the next? I know it's possible using a junction, but if there's any option such as steams backup/restore function that'd be great.

Thanks again.

MnemonicSyntax
12-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I don't know why you have an issue with your guns with a new save. But you might have to delete the 80% save game to make it work correctly, though that doesn't make sense.

Then again, neither does complaining about extra pistols on a pirate game where the chest pistols have been known about for months.

"I don't like the way it looks, it ruins the game for me" so sick of seeing that. Form over function.

You're a pirate doing pirate things. Not playing dress up with dolls.

You surely knew about the other two pistols, right?

ShadowGearX
12-03-2013, 11:22 PM
if your worried about clothing, you need to go play the sims.

secondly if you have the STEAM version, copy and paste the game to a dif location, then do delete content in steam. then install game to the new area you want it in. then pause the download once its setup, put the files you copied in the new area and then resume the DL and it will detect and just correct what it needs to. Thats what I did and it worked fine.

I wouldnt imagine why this couldnt work with Uplay version either considering you can change the game install directory in settings

lolinus1g
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Never said anything ruined the game, i said that it ruined the outfits.

Yes i'm playing as a pirate, then i want to look like one. And in MY opinion, i do not like the 2 pistols across the chest. I'm not complaining on the game, I'm looking for a way to make the game look cooler FOR ME.

And i don't think that way works for Uplay, i know it works with steam games, but for Uplay it just continiues to download the entire game, even if the content is there.