PDA

View Full Version : Jackdaw apperiance.

R3DN3CK R3B3L88
12-03-2013, 03:45 PM
I was in the hide out on great inguana (can't remember how to spell it) and there is a thing you can click on and it looks like you can change the boat that you have, it has the Jackdaw on there. But it also has other types. For example, the man 'o war. I was wondering if this is a feature that allows you to change your ship? Or is this just to look at the different ships you have defeated?

Add me on Xbox!! R3DN3CK R3B3L88 (don't ha be Gold atm... Only what came with my Xbox... Gota renew it lol but I will do it by the end of January)

Thanks,

RR

MnemonicSyntax
12-03-2013, 04:09 PM
That's Kenway's Fleet. You send boats you've captured on missions and they bring back prizes and money. It's purely a "fantasy" thing however, which means that the action you do see is quite limited, but that's because it's designed to also run on tablets and mobile devices.

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 04:25 PM
That's Kenway's Fleet. You send boats you've captured on missions and they bring back prizes and money. It's purely a "fantasy" thing however, which means that the action you do see is quite limited, but that's because it's designed to also run on tablets and mobile devices.

And earn you money and pieces of gear/loot in the later game of it. Probably most importantly treasure maps since that's needed for 100% I believe.

Wolfmeister1010
12-03-2013, 04:28 PM
I actually hated kenways fleet. It was boring, pointless, and over complicated to me, and I found plenty of other ways to make money.

Syr.Jake
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
If you are looking in the Database and that is where you are seeing the Ships list, it is the list of types of ships you have encountered in the game.

When you encounter the Legendary Ships, they will also be list, by name.

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 05:14 PM
I actually hated kenways fleet. It was boring, pointless, and over complicated to me, and I found plenty of other ways to make money.

Yup, but sadly they lock content into it. Maps, outfits, etc. And since I'm the only person I know that has AC4 on the Xbox one (not all my friends got it day one, and the ones that did don't have AC4), so I basically have to wait a day to get a mission done and unlock a new location so I can try and get to the mission I need to unlock my bloody officer's outfit just so I have it.