PDA

View Full Version : There's only icon of Royal Convoy

radziongh
12-03-2013, 06:41 AM
At the start sorry for my english, i'm from Poland.

Welcome.

Please check this out: I've discovered a Royal Convoy. OK, actually there's only "icon" of Royal Convoy on the sea, but nothing else - no fregats, any ships.
I wrote to technical support in my country, but they said: "We're only technical support, not "gameplay" support. Sorry we don't help you" - so i'm here.
Any sugestions? Is it a bug, or something? I don't wan't this icon on my map which "shows" me nothing, when i get there...

LegoClaes
12-03-2013, 07:22 AM
This is a bug, yes. The social event stuff hasn't worked properly since friday, november 22nd. It's been 11 days now. No word from Ubisoft, no contact from developers and no fix yet. You just gotta wait like the rest of us, and hope that they know their game isn't working properly.

Secu12
12-03-2013, 11:58 AM
It happened to me before and it still happens.
For me worked this way: if the Royal Convoy is supposed to be near an island, survey it and it might appear.

radziongh
12-03-2013, 01:06 PM
But i tried this way, Mate. Many times i was looking for the convoy near icon and it didn't help...

Secu12
12-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Sometimes it worked for me.
Yesterday was released a patch for PC. According to canghelog it fixes sharing for social events. I saw no difference.

Xanthatemra
12-05-2013, 03:25 AM
I have been playing for the last 8 days and have not seen a single social event either. plus when are the community challenges (the greyed out menu item in the pause meny under database and leaders) going to be active on pc

radziongh
12-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Sometimes it worked for me.
Yesterday was released a patch for PC. According to canghelog it fixes sharing for social events. I saw no difference.

Me too. I begin to wonder whether Ubisoft knows something about this bug or nobody didn't told them...