PDA

View Full Version : Strange, all my weapons are gone in loading screen after I downloaded title update 2

Terrence_Lee
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
I noticed that after I downloaded title update 2 to my xbox360, then restart playing the game

During the loading screen, all of my weapons would be gone! What is happening?

I tried delete the update and start the game again, here they were. Why would the update took all my weapons away in loading screen??

I'd like my weapons with me, in loading screen

Wolfmeister1010
12-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Such a shame that you can not enjoy the loading screen to its fullest. We should inform the dev team at once. This issue is pretty personal to me as well, as I have played games before that were fantastic...but were tragically ruined by the loading screen...which was not as fun as I had desperately hoped. Now, whenever loading happens in a game such as that, I am CURSED to spend the whole 10 seconds in a brutal agony of the mind and soul..wishing with all my heart that it would have been different.

Everyone knows that if you have a boring loading screen, then the game is ruined, and the experience is maimed.

Of all the things to complain about, of all the things to critique...

You dont even USE the weapons in the loading screen. You cant even TAKE THEM OUT.

It is never enough it seems, for some people. The dev spend years making a game, and people complain about the tiniest little things. WASTE of a thread space.

I genuinely hope that you "issue" is dealt with in the most logical and timely matter.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Hahahaha

Terrence_Lee
12-02-2013, 11:57 PM
I am just saying it was fine in the first place, why take it away?

Wolfmeister1010
12-03-2013, 01:03 AM
I am just saying it was fine in the first place, why take it away?

Because no one gives a **** about the gameplay/aesthetic value of the loading screen. Well, except you it seems

Terrence_Lee
12-03-2013, 01:50 PM
I found out right after you finish sequence 2 memory 3, Mister Walpole, I Presume, right after you acquired your hidden blades, all weapons in loading screen would be gone for good.

Before this memory the loading screen was fine.

This might not be an issue for most of you, but some of us just want it as good as possible. I really hope somebody will fix it, just my little wish.

Wolfmeister1010
12-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I refuse to believe you are anything but a troll. They should be focusing on fixing actual issues, like audio glitches, mission bugs, you know, things that are actually relevant. If your weapons went missing in the actual game, then that is something to report. But don't waste your time or ubisoft's by trying to complain about an "issue" as small as this.

Just stop embarrassing yourself and ask for the thread to be locked. Every single time you put a new post in this thread about your complaint, you are just embarrassing yourself more. Maybe I am embarrassing myself, getting all upset over this, but the truth of the matter remains, that this is a stupid complaint. I could have thought of a more profane word than that, but I am too lazy, so I will just call it as it is in its most simple, purest form:

stupid.

SenseHomunculus
12-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Edward should be eating steak on the loading screen.

Shahkulu101
12-03-2013, 06:32 PM
I am dismayed by the lack of visual coral of hyper-intelligent fish A.I that pinpoints and effectively displays their scientifically approved behavior patterns. The behavior patterns should be dependent on the species, which should range from 300-120,000 - the accurate number should be subject to extended research carried out to discover how many fish were present in 18th Century West-Indies.