PDA

View Full Version : Wtf... Top 12 cheaters?

DeadWrangler
12-02-2013, 05:09 PM
So i checked out the leaderboards this morning to see where i was at on the "most feared pirates." Only to see that since the last time i checked them 2 days ago the top 12 players all have 2147483647 ships sunk! While the #13 place (who was #1 2 days ago) has 12060. WTF is going on here?

DeadWrangler
12-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Guess nobody gives a ****... just another game that will be ruin by hackers and cheaters. But at least UBISOFT got thier money ;)

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Dude, get over it basically. Almost every single popular game has hacked leaderboards.

HiddenKiller612
12-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Leaderboards mean nothing at all.... They are statistics that do little other than stroke your ego.

Landruner
12-03-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't care about the leaderboards but here is bellow a solution:

What they should do instead of a general board, is a private club leaderboards for the ones that want to follow them - You open a club with cell's parameter of 10 to 20 members among your friends, people you know and trust (UPLAY, XBL, PSN or else), and you only care about the top 5 up to top 1 of all members from the club, and you don't care about the rest of the world since you know who is the best on your private club.

Dellers
12-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Like everyone is saying it happens with all games with leaderboards, which is why I think developers should stop putting them in games. I don't really get it though, why even bother with a cheat when it's totally obvious? It doesn't even annoy me, it just makes me wonder if they have some kind of weird brain dysfunction.

Stoney27z
12-03-2013, 04:48 PM
I just disregard the ones with cheating stats,you can tell who the cheaters are so we all know who is really top. Not sure why their consoles are not banned and the names on the leaderboard removed though. Heck if Ubisoft let me moderate it i would clean it everyday for free.

Syr.Jake
12-03-2013, 04:59 PM
I just disregard the ones with cheating stats,you can tell who the cheaters are so we all know who is really top. Not sure why their consoles are not banned and the names on the leaderboard removed though. Heck if Ubisoft let me moderate it i would clean it everyday for free.

Those people paid for the game, just like everyone else. While it is annoying to see the leasderboards filled with, basically, garbage information in the top spots, nothing that they are doing is impacting gameplay for anyone else.

Those scores are not preventing you from playing the game. They do not prevent you from completing objectives in the quest for %100 sync. They have absolutely ZERO impact on your ability to play ACIVBF Single Player.

As Ubisoft has shown in the past, and will most likely continue to do so far, far into the future, they will NOT dedicate time, money, and manpower, to addressing an issue that has ZERO impact on anyone 's ability to actually play the game.

If you need to compare how you are doing in the game to others, use the Friends Leaderboards instead.

SenseHomunculus
12-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Like everyone is saying it happens with all games with leaderboards, which is why I think developers should stop putting them in games. I don't really get it though, why even bother with a cheat when it's totally obvious? It doesn't even annoy me, it just makes me wonder if they have some kind of weird brain dysfunction.

I LOL'ed. And agree 100%.