12-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Do you think the rumours are true!?

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Do you think the rumours are true!?

Yes

ze_topazio
12-02-2013, 04:22 PM
No, there's no way there's going be a 5th game.

ZeSpecter
12-02-2013, 04:43 PM
What rumours? Of course there'll be an AC5. The question is the setting and all that, but I heard someone mention that the assassin in AC5 will be named Nikolai and that it will be set in Russia, but idk really.

guardian_titan
12-02-2013, 07:16 PM
AC5 takes us to the moon to battle space aliens only for us to find some portal and teleports us to someplace else where AC6 occurs. :p Then AC7 ports us back to Egypt where somehow the timelines got messed up and we have Nikolai, Joan of Arc, Aquilius, Altair, Sef, Ezio, Flavia, Edward, Haytham, Connor, William, Desmond, and the new modern protagonist (us) all in one place trying to figure out what happened and have to set the timeline straight or Juno takes over the world. Game ends when Desmond blows up the world. :rolleyes:

More seriously, all the OP is doing is trolling the forums judging from a thread he made earlier where he continuously posted when he could've just edited posts to add additional ideas to it rather than just posting new ones. I wouldn't take him too seriously.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Probably not trolling as much as English probably isn't his first language. It's fairly evident that he has issues with the forum and how it works.

AussieAssassin26
12-02-2013, 08:59 PM
bring back desmond,i don't like the fact that ubisoft just killed him of like that at the end of ac3,then finding all the stuff during the abstergo parts of ac4 making the templars look good and all of desmonds ancestors look bad is wrong,it is not interesting me in ac games anymore,i liked playing as desmond from ac1 to ac3,there was no need 2 kill of a good character,i was hoping that the next installment would be just using desmond to kill the templars and eventually take down part of abstergo,but then the ac3 ending happened.NO,BRING BACK DESMOND

Hans684
12-02-2013, 09:19 PM
DON'T BRING DESMOND BACK

He played his part, and the Assassin/Templar war is a never ending battle. I love the fact that he is gone, it opens new doors for future AC media. It' also good that they showed the assassins in a more bad light, it's fresh, but i want them to take it even further. Make us play the assassin that s the reason for their Dark Age(not Al Mualim or Abbas). AC has evolved, it's more interesting than it was before. Liked playing Desmond from AC1 to AC3 even his death, but dragging his story any further by letting him live would have made the character and story even worst. I never wanted a AC game with Desmond only where he takes down Abstergo or part of it since it ain't possible and would be rushed, dragged & bad, then AC3 ending happend. YES, DON'T BRING DESMONG BACK.

AussieAssassin26
12-02-2013, 09:27 PM
u have ur opinion & i have mine,bring him back

lothario-da-be
12-02-2013, 09:40 PM
AC5 here AC5 there, jeeez calm down guys. Ac4 just released.

ze_topazio
12-02-2013, 10:19 PM
AC5 here AC5 there, jeeez calm down guys. Ac4 just released.

AC4 is so last month.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 11:44 PM
AC5 takes us to the moon to battle space aliens only for us to find some portal and teleports us to someplace else where AC6 occurs. :p Then AC7 ports us back to Egypt where somehow the timelines got messed up and we have Nikolai, Joan of Arc, Aquilius, Altair, Sef, Ezio, Flavia, Edward, Haytham, Connor, William, Desmond, and the new modern protagonist (us) all in one place trying to figure out what happened and have to set the timeline straight or Juno takes over the world. Game ends when Desmond blows up the world. :rolleyes:

More seriously, all the OP is doing is trolling the forums judging from a thread he made earlier where he continuously posted when he could've just edited posts to add additional ideas to it rather than just posting new ones. I wouldn't take him too seriously.
sir the game is historical

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 11:48 PM
AC4 needs more DLC than just the resource packs and Freedom cry and Blackbeards wrath. I got the season pass for the DLC. And AC4 feels kinda old considering they used the AC3 game engine with more animations and better graphics and different enemies.

Hans684
12-03-2013, 03:52 PM
u have ur opinion & i have mine,bring him back

Never said you can't have your own opinion, i just said mine. Don't bring him back!

shformula1
12-11-2013, 07:15 AM
I recently finished AC3 and I loved the game except for the ending...so disappointing. Desmond should not be cut out. He is the modern link. Quick alternative ending.. We the people of earth determine our future. Walks over to the wall and place his hand against it which starts the temple to self destruct and collapse. Desmond with the others runs and grabs the apple and says :Lets get out of here" After getting out , they ask what are we going to do...We are going to find the other temples and destroy them..how...the apple and the animus. I am looking forward to playing AC4 and beyond

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 07:35 AM
I recently finished AC3 and I loved the game except for the ending...so disappointing. Desmond should not be cut out. He is the modern link. Quick alternative ending.. We the people of earth determine our future. Walks over to the wall and place his hand against it which starts the temple to self destruct and collapse. Desmond with the others runs and grabs the apple and says :Lets get out of here" After getting out , they ask what are we going to do...We are going to find the other temples and destroy them..how...the apple and the animus. I am looking forward to playing AC4 and beyond

So all we managed to achieve through all the game.. was nothing? Doom the Earth, destroy the temples.. That'd be hella depressing than what we have now.

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 07:38 AM
bring back desmond,i don't like the fact that ubisoft just killed him of like that at the end of ac3,then finding all the stuff during the abstergo parts of ac4 making the templars look good and all of desmonds ancestors look bad is wrong,it is not interesting me in ac games anymore,i liked playing as desmond from ac1 to ac3,there was no need 2 kill of a good character,i was hoping that the next installment would be just using desmond to kill the templars and eventually take down part of abstergo,but then the ac3 ending happened.NO,BRING BACK DESMOND

How so?

DarktheMagister
12-11-2013, 07:40 AM

You're forgetting the part where the world burns via solar flare chaos. Desmond sacrificed himself for all the nameless people of the world whom didn't even know he existed.

DarktheMagister
12-11-2013, 07:42 AM
How so?

Maybe they mean the Abstergo potential game IP clips where they trash talk all the assassins and mispronounce everything.

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah.. like I'm sure if Ezio, Altair, Connor were there they'd have encouraged Desmond to be selfish and let all of their hardwork go down the drain, let the world burn.. what does it matter? Desmond's still alive. So all's good right?

Fatal-Feit
12-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Yeah.. like I'm sure if Ezio, Altair, Connor were there they'd have encouraged Desmond to be selfish and let all of their hardwork go down the drain, let the world burn.. what does it matter? Desmond's still alive. So all's good right?

Desmond himself was quite selfish up to around the ending of AC:3, though. I wouldn't of been surprised of he did let their hardwork go down the drain, honestly.

I like to think that Connor inspired what he did at the end.