PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Learn to reply

Nofearxxx25
12-02-2013, 11:03 AM
its been 1 whole week that i got my ac4, and all mmy drivers are updated, my game crashes to desktop saying ACBFSP.EXE has stopped working and ACBFMP.EXE has stopped working and then goes to blackscreen
now don't tell me to open a ticket with the technical support already did that, they are useless
tell me 1 thing why don't u people reply, all u guys say is please contact technical support. . this pissing me off
and we don't get updates on the next title update too this **** so ****ing annoying
you people need update us
please learn to reply like the other developers:mad::mad::mad:

YazX_
12-02-2013, 12:15 PM
try to download and reinstall UPlay again, lots of people got this solved by reinstalling UPlay.

if that didnt help, try to disable all windows startup processes, sometimes you might have a process running in background which interferes with the game and cause it to crash, if that solves your problem, enable them one by one until you pin point which process is causing this and uninstall it or just leave it not running on startup. if you dont know how to disable startup processes then let me know.

Another possible cause is your Anti-Virus and Firewall, try to disable them to see if they are causing this.

Nofearxxx25
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM
try to download and reinstall UPlay again, lots of people got this solved by reinstalling UPlay.

if that didnt help, try to disable all windows startup processes, sometimes you might have a process running in background which interferes with the game and cause it to crash, if that solves your problem, enable them one by one until you pin point which process is causing this and uninstall it or just leave it not running on startup. if you dont know how to disable startup processes then let me know.

Another possible cause is your Anti-Virus and Firewall, try to disable them to see if they are causing this.

i tried doing that but when i click on disable all everything disables except my kaspersky antivirus, i keep clicking on disable it doesn't

YazX_
12-02-2013, 02:25 PM
i tried doing that but when i click on disable all everything disables except my kaspersky antivirus, i keep clicking on disable it doesn't

try to add the game to kaspersky exception list. if that didnt work and game still crashing, then if you cannot disable it, i'm afraid you have to uninstall it (just for testing, you will reinstall it later on) and try to run the game.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 02:36 PM
You do realize that last week was a holiday right, and Support was closed on a Thursday and on the weekends.

I'm sure they'll reply, but the front page of the Support Site does mention a larger than normal traffic volume. Have a bit of patience.

Mr_Shade
12-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Also, The forums are NOT here to replace support - users and staff can offer suggestions, however it's better to contact support directly - since they are in the best position to troubleshoot issues with systems.

As the OP is having issues with one piece of software, they should considered contacting that publisher too - since it may well be the issue.

However please do continue to talk to support - and - update them with things you have tried, this will help them help you.

Nofearxxx25
12-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Also, The forums are NOT here to replace support - users and staff can offer suggestions, however it's better to contact support directly - since they are in the best position to troubleshoot issues with systems.

As the OP is having issues with one piece of software, they should considered contacting that publisher too - since it may well be the issue.

However please do continue to talk to support - and - update them with things you have tried, this will help them help you.

all im asking is a small favour, please ask the DEV teams when are they releasing the next patch and i only need updates on the next patch, and yeah i also contacted support 1 week back and they were not helpfull, please im begging you guys to enquire about the next title update

strigoi1958
12-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I have to agree with YAZ_H here. Kaspersky has caused a few problems in the past for me and I switched to avast (quite apt considering I use pirate talk as the language) and I've had no problems since.
Support is the best way to go but the advice given on here can often help as I've found some on here to be extremely knowledgeable and it would possibly help if you listed your pc specs and driver version.
Hope you get it sorted as the game is fantastic.

Nofearxxx25
12-02-2013, 03:11 PM
okay my pc specs
i5 processor 2.5ghz
4gb RAM
500gb Hard disk
amd radeon 5400 HD
windows 7

i know my GPU is old but to say the truth my graphics card could run COD ghosts
so my graphics should easily run AC4
and my amd version is 13.11, updated it from amd.com

strigoi1958
12-02-2013, 04:05 PM
I think your card definitely falls short of minimum requirements :( sorry. I don't know much about AMD cards but I think (I'm assuming you have a desktop) a little upgrading would make big differences, not just in this game but in future gaming for you. If you don't mind pre-owned or refurbished you can find a few bargains on ebay. 50 to 70 would get you a reasonable card that would be usable for 18 months or so which is only 12p per day :) you must owe it to yourself to give yourself a great gaming experience.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 05:43 PM
okay my pc specs
i5 processor 2.5ghz
4gb RAM
500gb Hard disk
amd radeon 5400 HD
windows 7

i know my GPU is old but to say the truth my graphics card could run COD ghosts
so my graphics should easily run AC4
and my amd version is 13.11, updated it from amd.com

No offense, but the moment you stop comparing games with other games, you'll realize that not every game works the same, especially across different genres.

Darkknife69
12-02-2013, 05:58 PM
It would be a good idea to upgrade before too soon, AC4 is not going to be a 'one off' high spec game... with the release of the next gen consoles and PC being more powerful than both of them, the specs will continue to raise. I got my rig ready for Watch_dogs so can take it easy for a while now.

Syr.Jake
12-02-2013, 08:34 PM
all im asking is a small favour, please ask the DEV teams when are they releasing the next patch and i only need updates on the next patch, and yeah i also contacted support 1 week back and they were not helpfull, please im begging you guys to enquire about the next title update

The Dev Teams are never going to be able to tell someone when a patch is going to be released because even they do not know when it will happen until usually the day before it is released. The Dev's also do not know until the patch is ready to be released exactly what will be in the release.

The most the Dev's could tell you, even if they were permitted to do so, is what issues they are currently working on. That is it. The Dev's have no idea at any given moment, what issues may be addressed in which patch release because that information can change in under 3 minutes as the issues are being worked on.

So asking for that information, from forum users, and forum Moderators, who even IF they had any of that information, are expressly forbidden from saying so, won't help resolve your issue.

It isn't like having a functionally complete game, and announcing a release date. That is done because at some point the developer HAS to stop working on the game in order to get it into production and then into distribution. This is why there are a lot of games that have zero day patches.

The game is functionally complete, and released, but between the time of functional completion and release date, there are issues that are still being worked on and addressed, and those resolved issues are pushed out on the release date as a Zero Day patch.

I am sorry that you are having an issue. Try the suggestions from the users. If they work, great, update your bug report with the new information. If they do not work, then update your bug report letting the Dev's know what you have done to try to resolve the issue, and then wait for them to try to help you.

apokope12
12-02-2013, 10:28 PM
This game suck. Now my entire save is gone. Been having problems loading correct sequence the entire time, but this... Everything gone????

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 11:00 PM
This game suck. Now my entire save is gone. Been having problems loading correct sequence the entire time, but this... Everything gone????

Have you contacted Support?

RockoutBR
12-02-2013, 11:05 PM

Support?? I'm having the same problem and opened multiple tickets and no one answers me! The ubisoft kidding us?
Why? Why?
I paid for it and I do not give a damn.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Support?? I'm having the same problem and opened multiple tickets and no one answers me! The ubisoft kidding us?
Why? Why?
I paid for it and I do not give a damn.

Last week, Support was closed on Thursday for the holidays and they are also closed on the weekends. There is also an incredible backlog going on, as stated on the front page of Support. This is common with a new game release and so please bear with them.