PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Ac4 not looting heavy shot

Lokikron
12-02-2013, 10:29 AM
So, I notice that my heavy shot is running low which isn't really a problem, I used my spyglass to look at the cargo of ships before attacking, see that they have heavy shot, board them, complete it, and notice my heavy shot didn't gain any ammo.

Okay, time to test, sink a man of war and loot it and I get: mortar full, firebarrels full, cloth metal wood bla bla bla. No mention at all about heavy shot which I KNOW it had because of the spyglass.

Anyone else have this happen to them? I tried searching online and came up with nothing useful.

EDIT: And the tried and true method of turning it off and on again has fixed the bug. Strange.

Dellers
12-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Does the ship you're boarding have more heavy shots than you actually need? I have noticed that the game won't give you anything if it can't give you exactly the amount on the ship. For instance if you have 1940 wood and are boarding a ship with 70, you won't get anything. If you board a ship with 60 you'll get it all. It's the same thing with everything you can loot IME, and that includes crew members as well.

Lokikron
12-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Does the ship you're boarding have more heavy shots than you actually need? I have noticed that the game won't give you anything if it can't give you exactly the amount on the ship. For instance if you have 1940 wood and are boarding a ship with 70, you won't get anything. If you board a ship with 60 you'll get it all. It's the same thing with everything you can loot IME, and that includes crew members as well.

Okay, that makes sense, the bug happened to me again, I needed 2 heavy shot, the ship had 4, I guess that's good to know, kind of dumb/lazy code.