PDA

View Full Version : More Swords,Guns, french soldiers and locations DLC

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 01:47 AM
There needs to be more guns and swords and french Soldiers (the white uniformed soldiers) With some ports and more swords for Edward and npc I hate Having every npc Wield A basic Cutlass!

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 01:55 AM
We don't really need more guns for Edward. I love the 3/3/3 pistols. Not overpowered and look the part perfectly. I'd agree with some more swords only because I hate all the rapier swords in the game as they look dumb with the animations. I use either the pistol swords (I honestly just wish they were normal swords without the unrealistic infinite firing explosive finishes) because they look so darn good, or the pirate scimitars which are almost perfect but a little too large. I just want a good looking pretty good stat cutlass. I basically want what Edward holds on the cover of the game.

And yeah, it would be cool if NPCs used some different swords like the older games.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:01 AM
The golden swords not pirate smictars they're pre order and go by golden smictars they are closest But no where near as good as ones in trailer.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 02:03 AM
The golden swords not pirate smictars they're pre order and go by golden smictars they are closest But no where near as good as ones in trailer.

I have them. They have bulky, overly shiney hilts and bad stats.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Yet pretty much same stats as british cutlasses. They had Kenway family swords from an Edward Kenway MacFarlane action figure that came with code to be redeemed on acinitiates but only for current gen consoles could the code be redeemed. I have next ten so I can't get them and the figure was expensive.

phoenix-force411
12-02-2013, 02:05 AM
More guns would help, and please put in Edward's twin swords.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:05 AM
They should have said on bloody figurine!

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Oh and what of french they were mentioned in golden age of piracy trailer? I want them so bad Im on sequence 10 long island btw.

Megas_Doux
12-02-2013, 02:07 AM
I agree, more french involvement and platforming levels!!!!!!!!!

And what about this:

Assassins´s Creed IV : The Last Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dlc in which Edward is forced to explore more Mayan, aka TWCB, mysteries through the caribbean, facing a fierce captain, who is not only his "equal" in terms of sailing and combat proficiency, but hungrier for infamy and riches he ever was...A sadistic and cruel man that makes Blackbeard, Vane and Kenway himself pale in comparison, his namesake, the infamous Edward "Ned" Low.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Low

After all and I quote "The circumstances of Low's death, which took place around 1724, have been the subject of much speculation".

I can picture our hero, peacefully heading for home, when all of the sudden, a ship is seen in the distance , it carries a black flag with a red skeleton...Edward is shocked in awe, he knows who captains that ship, heard stories about him....

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandI ran out of ideas :P Could think more later though, not that anyone is desperately asking for ir haha :P But I think it would be cool if Low was interest in Edward´spoils involving the Sage, and the observatory....... Through this new and last adventure Edward learns about the Grand Temple, the "dangers" of it falling into the wrong hands. It would tye well with the events of Forsaken, in regards of the templars wanting his journal about it..

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:08 AM
sorry if I sound like I'm losing my temper.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:11 AM
I also think they're should be a single player DLC for Blackbeard also Blackbeards wrath is just a character add-on that allows you to play as him and 2 other characters

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:15 AM
I also think that the sword glitch where you draw your swords but instead of wielding the sword you pulled out your wielding the opposite one and vice versa.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Some swords in the game don't even make sense like scottish broadswords or the persian smictars when were those 2 swords used by pirates scottish broadswords came in the napoleonic era.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Some swords in the game don't even make sense like scottish broadswords or the persian smictars when were those 2 swords used by pirates scottish broadswords came in the napoleonic era.

Those are just bonus swords anyways.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 02:59 AM
I know but still what do you think about the french soldiers and locations the soldiers with the white uniforms look better than the yellow ones and remind me of the early concept or they could just have an option for white or yellow uniform. I would prefer french wearing white and french location similar to havana I love the feeling of being reminded of the early gameplay and first trailer.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 03:03 AM
I know but still what do you think about the french soldiers and locations the soldiers with the white uniforms look better than the yellow ones and remind me of the early concept or they could just have an option for white or yellow uniform. I would prefer french wearing white and french location similar to havana I love the feeling of being reminded of the early gameplay and first trailer.

They're not going to add in another main city with a new population. Besides, the french aren't that involved. You never see them in the actual Caribbean I believe, only when you go to different locations during story missions.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:06 AM
I also would think that if notorious soldiers would dock at islands and ports to find you and if outnumbered and retreat to Jackdaw they would follow via boat.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:08 AM
I also think there should be an option to have your crew follow you on land and get a drink at tavern and attack soldiers like in first trailer for black flag the one with blackbeard telling the story.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:10 AM
But they're should be a DLC that gives spanish white uniform like in trailers and early gameplay footage in havana the first gameplay trailer shows white uniformed soldiers.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:11 AM
Also If players have white uniform dlc and change mind put option to change back in DLC as well.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:16 AM
and as for more swords for npcs I mean that match like officers smallswords for english officers british cutlasses for british soldiers spanish rapiers and normal cutlass mix for spanish and officers rapiers for some english officers. pirates should have normal cutlass ben horning old should use his sword Adewale Blackbeard Charles Vane And Jack Rackham should have pirate smictars. templars should use all highly decorated swords.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:17 AM
No For spanish officers should have spanish rapier normal soldiers should have normal cutlass or a new DLC sword.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:18 AM
Edwards trailer swords should also be added in that DLC they are boss swords I love them.

guardian_titan
12-02-2013, 03:24 AM
The only thing being added to AC4 that's for single players is Freedom Cry featuring Adéwalé. Unless AC5 gets pushed back a year or more, they're not going to do any more single player DLC for AC4. Chances are most of the people who worked on AC4 have been shuffled off to other projects with enough left to finish Freedom Cry and patches. The game's done. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Our chance to suggest features for AC4 was earlier this year when it was first announced, and, even then, the only feasible suggestions would've been small suggestions (such as the uproar over holsters), not entire islands, cities, characters, etc. Suggesting things now is rather pointless unless it's for the next game. At most, suggestions for AC4 might be taken into account for a future book if another is done on Edward post-AC4.

And you're pretty much just spamming your own thread at this point, Darth_Gladius595. You realize you can edit your posts to add additional things to it rather than double, triple, quadruple, etc posting?

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 03:36 AM
sorry but still AC4 is going to get boring for me if there is such little dlc I don't want to play the same thing over and over again

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 04:06 AM
The forums are for Ideas and complaints and if ubisoft can't do some of the easier DLCs on this list then they need more employs.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 04:13 AM
The only thing being added to AC4 that's for single players is Freedom Cry featuring Adéwalé. Unless AC5 gets pushed back a year or more, they're not going to do any more single player DLC for AC4. Chances are most of the people who worked on AC4 have been shuffled off to other projects with enough left to finish Freedom Cry and patches. The game's done. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Our chance to suggest features for AC4 was earlier this year when it was first announced, and, even then, the only feasible suggestions would've been small suggestions (such as the uproar over holsters), not entire islands, cities, characters, etc. Suggesting things now is rather pointless unless it's for the next game. At most, suggestions for AC4 might be taken into account for a future book if another is done on Edward post-AC4.
And you're pretty much just spamming your own thread at this point, Darth_Gladius595. You realize you can edit your posts to add additional things to it rather than double, triple, quadruple, etc posting?
I strongly disagree with your discouragement of DLC and my thread.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 04:15 AM
apologizes though.

LoyalACFan
12-02-2013, 05:35 AM
I actually liked that all the guards carried basically the same swords in AC4. You have to remember that these are soldiers, their equipment should be pretty standard-issue. It annoyed me to no end in the Ezio games when I'd see some random Italian soldier fighting with an exotic Persian shamshir or sultan's knife.

LoyalACFan
12-02-2013, 05:37 AM
Also, the OP needs to realize that there's NO WAY IN HELL a triple-A developer is going to take requests for DLC on a game that's already released.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Thanks for advice.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-22-2013, 02:32 AM
There are french soldiers in freedom cry! there needs to be port au prince in Assassins creed 4 black flag vanilla along with the french faction.

Kagurra
12-22-2013, 02:53 AM
There are french soldiers in freedom cry! there needs to be port au prince in Assassins creed 4 black flag vanilla along with the french faction.

They'd never put it into the full game because if that little city area was in the full game, nobody would have a reason to buy Freedom Cry other than the short story.

Not a very smart business move.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-31-2013, 06:08 AM
I know but still those ships should be added tortuga was french after all I believe. And in the first gameplay trailer british soldiers had better uniforms and in havana there were white uniformed soldiers. And also all military factions[ not including privateers who are the hunter faction] Have the same uniform with different colors. british and spanish in my opinion both look horrible. In the first trailers they looked good and different. Now were stuck with these soldiers. Thats why I want french soldiers for difference.

DARTH_GLADIUS595
12-31-2013, 05:12 PM
They also need to fix the sword bug where one of edwards swords is lower then the other and when edward pulls out his right sword he is holding his left for the golden swords and vise versa

funnyman44
12-31-2013, 05:32 PM
I want some lightsabers and bananas

DARTH_GLADIUS595
01-22-2014, 05:33 AM
I hope this forum succeeds french soldiers are important to me.

Kagurra
01-22-2014, 06:17 AM
I hope this forum succeeds french soldiers are important to me.

Go play Freedom Cry then...

HiddenKiller612
01-22-2014, 07:42 AM
Go play Freedom Cry then...
Or Liberation HD

TexasToast712
01-22-2014, 10:29 AM
I want some badass medieval swords and armors. Closest thing we got now is Captain Drake's outfit and Altair's swords.