PDA

View Full Version : AC iv dmged file ?

Wolf3ow
12-01-2013, 08:48 PM
i am sorry , but i dont know where to go and ask about dmg files , i bought the game -_- and the DataPc_CaribbeanSea.forge file dmged or something i cant find it anywhere ? been looking for it . can someone upload it ? payed 120$ to get it :confused:

YazX_
12-02-2013, 12:52 AM
from where did you buy the game?! is it digital or retail?

Wolf3ow
12-02-2013, 04:46 PM
l the guy i know he sells the serial and give us a CD of the game , but his now away for business , i already bought BF4 and other game's , it's just the file dmged it can be fixed by downloading it from the internet , but i cant find it !

YazX_
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
you can redownload the game from UPlay, just uninstall the game, then login to uplay and go to "Games" tab, select AC4, then hit download.

NOTE: to expedite the download process, stop the download, copy the files from CD you have to the game download location then start the download , you can set/find the download location of the game inside UPlay settings.

Wolf3ow
12-02-2013, 09:04 PM
thanks for the idea , i hope it will work , cous i hate waiting then face the same problem or it wont work ! ... thanks again ;)

YazX_
12-02-2013, 10:48 PM
thanks for the idea , i hope it will work , cous i hate waiting then face the same problem or it wont work ! ... thanks again ;)

you are very welcome, i always use this trick with steam, origin and UPlay is no different, it should work fine. the only thing i'm not sure about is whether UPlay will download the game with installer or just the files (like steam). the CD you have contains the installer version, if UPlay is downloading files without installer, then you have to install the game, copy the installed game to the download location, uninstall the game then start the download.

I forgot to tell you to delete the damaged file when copying all files to download location before starting the download so UPlay would verify that its missing and redownload it.

Wolf3ow
12-04-2013, 12:52 PM
still wont work , i did what u tolled me to do , the file size is 1,3 gb here it most be more than 1.5gb , when i start the game it's just stop working , anyone free to upload the file for me ? please ?

YazX_
12-04-2013, 02:45 PM
still wont work , i did what u tolled me to do , the file size is 1,3 gb here it most be more than 1.5gb , when i start the game it's just stop working , anyone free to upload the file for me ? please ?

i doubt you can find someone who can upload this file, if you place the files correctly in the download location, you can hit "verify game cache" in uplay and it will verify all files and download damaged/missing one.

Wolf3ow
12-04-2013, 03:20 PM
i doubt you can find someone who can upload this file, if you place the files correctly in the download location, you can hit "verify game cache" in uplay and it will verify all files and download damaged/missing one.
thanks for ur caring , ill try to find who can upload it , if i couldn't ill wait 10 days till my friend come from his Business trip ! ;)

ilhan00
12-06-2013, 11:44 PM
actually if DataPc_CaribbeanSea.forge is damaged the source of this trouble is the CD itself.Because if your CD had scratch then the file is gonna damage .I have the same issue here but when i change the CD then everything when back to normal.Try to exchange your CD with the guy selling your game it might work