PDA

View Full Version : MELEE CAMERA NEEDS TO BE ZOOMED OUT!!!! (patch please)

FishyVsticK
12-01-2013, 07:05 PM
dear ubisoft,

I love this game, I love the pirate theme. its no assasins creed but i hope t turns into its own thing.

anyway I decided to make this topid because there is a glaring issue that i feel you should be made aware of

the battle camera for edward is WAY too zoomed in. its so focused on kenway that getting hit by enemies that are just offscreen can really mess with the fluidity of combat.

this especially becomes an issue during ship boarding. I would be there fighting five NPC's at once with six other sepparate fights raging right around me, when all of a sudden i get

shot by some guy directly to the left of me. DIRECTLY! i didnt see that guy because the camera always positions itself in a pseudo fighting game angle to the side of kenway. and

while that looks neat sometimes it leaves you completely blind from one side or another.

so ubisoft wont you please patch the camera and zoom it out just a little bit more during fights. a more top down camera like in the first couple of assasins creed games would go a long way

Wolfmeister1010
12-01-2013, 08:45 PM
-_-

MIA SILENT
12-01-2013, 09:13 PM
I doubt you'll get a patch for this. But I do agree that you have to battle against the camera in order to be aware of all enemies around you. It's pretty annoying.

But then every fighting element in this game is inferior to AC3.

EchoFiveKilo
12-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Bastiaen
12-02-2013, 09:58 PM
I agree with this absolutely. I hated boarding smaller ships because the combat felt completely broken.

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 12:19 AM
It's only zoomed in if you're in a small space and not in the open. So if you're close to some walls or maybe underneath something it'll zoom the camera to make you feel the smaller space more.