PDA

View Full Version : Nikolai Orelov and Aquilus outfit for AC IV.

Ignacio_796
12-01-2013, 01:20 PM
It would be great if Ubi add the Nikolai Orelov and Aquilus outfit with comunity challenge. I know that this outfits doesn't fit with the Caribbean ambientation, but there's the Ezio and Altair outfit, so...

phoenix-force411
12-01-2013, 07:51 PM
I don't really see how Nikolai's Costume really matches with the AC games. Nikolai is only in the comics and he's Daniel Cross's ancestor. So far, the only things that have been in the AC game series are only related to Desmond besides the Raiden Costume which was a special for ACB.

Megas_Doux
12-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I like both Aquilis and nikolai robes in fact, but I just not very fond of ancestorīs outfits. Altairīs skin in ACII is the ONLY that I ever use, and that is because is does not look THAT out of place

RzaRecta357
12-01-2013, 11:21 PM
I'd love to see his robes in game... Hell they should just have a Vita game starring his son or something. I'd buy that up in a heartbeat.

Kagurra
12-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I like both Aquilis and nikolai robes in fact, but I just not very fond of ancestorīs outfits. Altairīs skin in ACII is the ONLY that I ever use, and that is because is does not look THAT out of place

Yeah I always stick to the time specific robes, if not the default ones.

adventurewomen
12-02-2013, 12:05 AM
There is so many outfits in AC4 the most in all compared to the previous AC games, and you're asking for more? lol