PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's game it's not working on my PC :(

Widalgo
12-01-2013, 12:13 AM
That is the deal guys,

The Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's game it's not working on my PC, I bought in pre-sale from Steampowered around november 01. I wait til november 20 to download and install the game, BUT every single time that I tried play the game just didn't work. I've tried on Steam Client and Uplay client, neighter worked. The only thing that happens is 1 process appear in mine task manager and 1 window telling me to connect with the cloud... then the game just don't launch. I've played 1 day of Assassin's Creed without even know the game's menu. Could you please help me with my problem?

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series, 2GB
Win 7

I NEED PLAY THIS GAME!!

YazX_
12-01-2013, 12:36 AM
if you bought it from steam, then you must launch it from steam client application. so in steam client:

1. Go to Library, then choose All Games.
2. On the left , right click on Assassins Creed IV Black Flag and select Properties.
3. Select Local Files Tab.
4. Press on Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

After it is finished, close the properties window and click on Play button.

Widalgo
12-01-2013, 12:49 AM
I already tried but not working...

drakkar321
12-01-2013, 05:30 AM
That is the deal guys,

The Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's game it's not working on my PC, I bought in pre-sale from Steampowered around november 01. I wait til november 20 to download and install the game, BUT every single time that I tried play the game just didn't work. I've tried on Steam Client and Uplay client, neighter worked. The only thing that happens is 1 process appear in mine task manager and 1 window telling me to connect with the cloud... then the game just don't launch. I've played 1 day of Assassin's Creed without even know the game's menu. Could you please help me with my problem?

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series, 2GB
Win 7

I NEED PLAY THIS GAME!!

I would contact support.