PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the story

PhraK3
11-30-2013, 05:37 PM
So, I already started sequence 7, but when I logged in today I was back in Abstergo before this quest with camera hacking. Problem is, that I should be able to get to Olivier office with window cleaner platform, but i can't, because there is no quest, or conversation, therefore I can't continue or return to the Animus. I'm stuck and I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A NEW GAME.

So my dear Ubisoft, since this is your game, tell me what should I do?

PS: Sorry for mistakes

glitch32
12-08-2013, 02:17 AM
So, I already started sequence 7, but when I logged in today I was back in Abstergo before this quest with camera hacking. Problem is, that I should be able to get to Olivier office with window cleaner platform, but i can't, because there is no quest, or conversation, therefore I can't continue or return to the Animus. I'm stuck and I DON'T WANT TO CREATE A NEW GAME.

So my dear Ubisoft, since this is your game, tell me what should I do?

PS: Sorry for mistakes

Hey man have you figured a way around this? I'm stuck at the same part. I quit when they were having the conversation with the lady on speaker and now I cant proceed any further. Driving me crazy!

Adeline_Z4
12-21-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm now also stuck in Abstergo and cannot get the Window Washer scaffold to come down to get to the CCO Olivier office. Animus symbol is Greyed out. The security camera room only shows me the CCO office camera live feed. ARGHHGHHHHHH!!!!! Help!! I ALSO DON'T WANT TO CREATE A NEW GAME AS I AM AT 52%.

YazX_
12-22-2013, 12:53 AM
have you tried to restart mission from your Progress Tracker?

Adeline_Z4
12-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Cannot do that as Mission and quest are Greyed out and so is the Animus symbol at your desk.

Diablik1
12-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Same problem :|. After hacking cam and short movie my game hang out (it was constatny "loading"). I restart console (XBOX360) i try again. Now there is no movie and when i try to use elevator/window cleaning lift) notfing happend :|. What I should do?

Shayba1984
01-12-2014, 05:14 AM
I'm stuck at the same point too. :(
Any luck?

Razor8689
01-12-2014, 05:40 AM
Same problem :|. After hacking cam and short movie my game hang out (it was constatny "loading"). I restart console (XBOX360) i try again. Now there is no movie and when i try to use elevator/window cleaning lift) notfing happend :|. What I should do?

Isn't this a PC forum? Do you mean to say even console like Xbox has the same problem

alex062381
01-20-2014, 10:42 PM
I am having this same issue with a ps4, I too would not like to restart the game

Frag_Maniac
01-21-2014, 01:10 AM
You won't get a replay option unless you've completed the mission and just want to get full sync or something.

If you left off with a save in the middle of that mission, try aborting the memory and starting over if you can.