PDA

View Full Version : Community challenges on PC?

ElleCore
11-30-2013, 05:27 PM
When are we going to get them? I'm only missing all this stuff you unlock through them and I find this sytem really stupid.

Nikolaus5
11-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Only thing we can do now is be patient and wait for the news... I am in the same situation as you ElleCore. First community event was bugged because there were some problems with Initiates website but that's mostly fixed now so the next event should be soon.
Also I wonder will we get all those community stuff from just 1 event or will there be more events and every event unlocks only 1 item? The biggest problem here is that PS3 and Xbox360 got this event pretty early before people could complete the whole game, but we PC gamers and next gen have to wait, and now a lot of us have completed everything we could and there is a chance that we could miss the next event because we won't go to the forums and to the game regularly anymore...

Eagle017
11-30-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that there will be 1 item for every challenge (like the Outfit in the first challenge). And they confirmed that the rewards will rotate, so you can't miss something (except the challenge to unlock them will change every time). In my opinion the next unlockable is likely to be a sword or a pistol-set

Wintermist
12-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Well, ever since I got the game I haven't seen once single community challenge. It's not like there's much replay value in the game, not for me atleast. There aren't any difficult choices to make. Hell, even the story dictates to you how to get through each missions, do it this way, do it that way... I am going to pick up everything I can and do everything I can before I do the final mission, and after that, it's done.