PDA

View Full Version : LOST ALL PROGRESS! Warning to others.

huckermatt
11-30-2013, 04:45 PM
My son was playing in the morning and I told him i was going to play in a few minutes. since we share the xbox 360 for our profiles he decided to sign himself out mid game and sign me in for when i came down to play. Apparently when he did this the game did not back out to the main menu and in turn saved his 33% progress over the top of my 67% progress! I tried multiple ways to get my content back with no luck. Just a warning to others.

CombatBees
11-15-2014, 06:06 AM
I just lost all progress playing AC unity. I also did a mid game swap to my wifes account and then later back to my account. Now the game says i have NEVER played and takes me to the very first startup screen....Jaques De Molay. I dont know if it was the mid game switch or the fact that i just downloaded the AUC companion app. The app wouldn't synch with the xbox or Ubisoft servers...though it did log into the Ubisoft servers OK. I was only 6% into the game but its still half a day of gaming lost! Not Happy Ubisoft, your quality control seems to be slipping with each new AC release.