PDA

View Full Version : Plantations Bug!

Shahkulu101
11-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Whenever I go to plantations, there is no key holder. None whatsoever. And yes, I made sure they were full.

I know this because I killed every guard in the Matanaza plantation after trying to weed him out for like 20 minutes. Nowhere. Then I went to the small plantation in Havana with few guards - I figured there was no way I could miss him since there's only 6 or 7 guards. Couldn't find him. Killed them all. Nowhere.

Does anybody have this problem at all? Just putting this out there, rather frustrating.

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Maybe it's a glitch.

Although sometimes they hide from you, like in stalking zones. Usually they use the sugarcane field thingies and it's super easy to see them, but maybe yours found a nice bush or something.

Shahkulu101
11-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Maybe it's a glitch.

Although sometimes they hide from you, like in stalking zones. Usually they use the sugarcane field thingies and it's super easy to see them, but maybe yours found a nice bush or something.

I'll check that out then, although there are no stalking zones in the very small Havana one and I'm 100 percent positive he wasn't there. I think it's a glitch most likely, although it's strange because they were working fine before. Maybe it's the new patch?

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 10:53 AM
I'll check that out then, although there are no stalking zones in the very small Havana one and I'm 100 percent positive he wasn't there. I think it's a glitch most likely, although it's strange because they were working fine before. Maybe it's the new patch?

I think I know the one you're talking about. Did you check the upstairs part of that barn? Maybe that's the one in Kingston... I've seen them drop down from in there before.

Other than that, probably a glitch although I don't get why it would happen with all the warehouses. I know an easy fix to the ship weapons not making any sounds is to turn off the console and unplug the HDMI, then plug it back in and turn it back on, and it's back to normal. That glitch happens to me a bunch on Xbox One, kinda annoying.

Shahkulu101
11-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Give me fix, Yves.

I pay you $10,000...Kay? Kay.