PDA

View Full Version : have find any social event in these days any one same problem?

cirno99
11-30-2013, 03:31 AM
haven't seem any friend's find social event. like royal fleet and the white wheel any one have same problem?

Dellers
11-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Everything that has anything to do with social stuff and friends hasn't been working properly or at all since last Friday (8 days ago), everyone has this problem. It's just the way it is, and after this much time I don't really see it working anytime soon if at all.

Uranus888
11-30-2013, 02:35 PM
They worked for me last thursday but since yesterday, nothing. I'm also waiting that this gets fixed again to finish the CORSAIR OF THE SPANISH MAIN mission from Initiates.
It is quite sad that a cool feature is becoming such of a frustration because it doesn't work every 2 days.

Syr.Jake
11-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Everything that has anything to do with social stuff and friends hasn't been working properly or at all since last Friday (8 days ago), everyone has this problem. It's just the way it is, and after this much time I don't really see it working anytime soon if at all.

No, not "everyone" is having this problem. I for one, am not.

I am having no issues getting locations, nor finding and sending locations, for the chests, whales, and Royal Convoys.

Dellers
12-01-2013, 12:25 AM
No, not "everyone" is having this problem. I for one, am not.

I am having no issues getting locations, nor finding and sending locations, for the chests, whales, and Royal Convoys.

Can you see your friends in-game? Do you receive locations from friends? Do they receive locations from you? If not, everyone includes you. Even though some events may appear, they are far from being social at this point.