PDA

View Full Version : Weird, I've never heard my quartermasters speaků!?

Terrence_Lee
11-30-2013, 02:16 AM
Guys, I have a question, normally when would the quartermaster shout hints? I believe it's not general sound problem because I can hear everything else well

It's weird because since I started playing AC4 I've never heard them talking, or may you say, give you hints in some situations

At the beginning I thought that's the way the game is, but then I watched some videos from the net posted by other players

I could clearly hear the quartermasters giving orders or hints, that I have never heard while I was playing

All I could hear is Edward himself shouting, when speed up or fire, and another old guy saying cannons are ready to fire or what ship we saw

Neither Anne nor adewale's voice have I ever heard. I believe it's a bug, can someone look into it please?

ace3001
11-30-2013, 03:15 AM
Anne's voice is heard really rarely. (That in itself could be a bug, I don't know.) But Adewale usually talks a lot.

Syr.Jake
11-30-2013, 04:45 AM
You will usually hear them barking out commands about the sailing. For me, it is most noticeable when I am speeding up or slowing down.

AngryRaisin
11-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Adewale definitely says stuff a lot such as "We now have what we need to upgrade the ship with the goods we looted, Captain" or during battles I have him say "Are you crazy, Captain?" and I'm not sure what he's referring to! LOL

Terrence_Lee
11-30-2013, 09:43 AM
Guys, I would like a favor. Could you be so kind to list under what circumstances would the quartermasters be shouting?

Because I really heard nothing from them whatsoever. Wanna pinpoint what the problem is, or just is me misheard them.

ProletariatPleb
11-30-2013, 09:57 AM
I always hear em.

When moving between speeds for example.

ace3001
11-30-2013, 12:41 PM
I always hear em.

When moving between speeds for example.

Isn't it Edward himself shouting out? And unlike Adewale, Anne almost never speaks. Only thing I've heard from her is "Ahoy, Captain!" when you get back, and that also not always.