PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to get level 3 notoriety?

SixKeys
11-29-2013, 11:28 PM
I'm trying to get the Abstergo challenge where you have to beat a level 3 hunter patrol. I just got to a point where I was almost about to get it, but something weird happened and Edward apparently accidentally boarded the wrong ship. :confused: (I beat two hunter ships at once and they were both ready for boarding, so I don't know why it would matter which one I boarded first). So I was already weakened from the fight with the other guys and wondering why I kept hearing the "detected" noise. Turns out it was coming from the other ship, and by the time I boarded that one I was really low on health and died.

Now all my notoriety is gone again after hours of boarding ships to get to that level. I'm pissed. :mad: Does anyone know the fastest way to get level 3 notoriety? Also, do you have to board all the ships you beat in order to gain notoriety or is sinking them enough?

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Wreck everything. Don't board, just heavy shot it and proceed.

AngryRaisin
11-29-2013, 11:51 PM
^^^ What he said. Sink 'em. Don't board 'em. If your ship is over 75% upgraded you can take out gunboats and schooners with a mortar shot and a side cannon shot and then swivel gun weak spots to sink them. It's fast and easy. Also make sure you do it around a whole bunch of ships (more than 3) and you will get hunters coming at you in no time! :D