PDA

View Full Version : Customizable Legendaries/Cheap people

TravisGreenwood
11-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Howdy everyone

I just have a couple of questions which are probably self answering

I know that any Legendary disappears if they get executed(Spartacus,Crixus and such.) But would your fully customizable legendary disappear as well if you get executed? I mean your spending 11-13g on them plus their gear and perks. So do they disappear or do you get the Revives?

Also how do you deal with people who are cheap and just spam X or Y attacks and they execute you for it. I don't bring Legendaries into online but its still ridiculous I have to pay 500 silver or even gold to resurrect due to a cheap player. Any Suggestions?

Thanks for the help!:D

xXMrShowXx
11-30-2013, 12:05 AM
The yellow ranked gladiators that have no perks already and are the same as all the other gladiators you can buy, they do have the reviving for silver. after 4 deaths it will cost 4 gold, then every death after that it will cost you 8. The only ones that die right away are the legends like Spartacus.

Tips on dealing with D-bags who spam are difficult, especially when you are low level and don't have that fast of an attack speed. It truthfully depends on your class. The best way is to counter with an attack of your own, the idiots will keep doing the same attack 75% of the time, while you can just keep doing the same attack, until they die and then send you messages saying you're a button masher.

The key to beating a button masher is good timing and fast attack speed, which is a little difficult to come by on gear at low levels. But if you can get your hands on attack speed increasing perks like hurried butcher, you'll have a much better chance, and easier time, timing your counter attacks. What fighting style do you usually play with online? I'll give you some tips based on that.

Also- every time you go to fight online, I suggest doing a couple warm up matches against the CPU, it'll make a big difference, even if you've just taken a pee break, it helps get you ready.

TravisGreenwood
11-30-2013, 12:09 AM
Yes I generally do alot of CPU fights to get silver. I am primarily Sword and Shield but I sometimes Delve into Dual swords. LIke I can deal with most button mashers, but 2h Sword and Trident are wicked hard I mean UP+Y its kind of hard to keep avoiding. I have been rpactice rolling right as the hit is about to land so I can hit them but their reach is incredible.

xXMrShowXx
11-30-2013, 01:18 AM
Yes I generally do alot of CPU fights to get silver. I am primarily Sword and Shield but I sometimes Delve into Dual swords. LIke I can deal with most button mashers, but 2h Sword and Trident are wicked hard I mean UP+Y its kind of hard to keep avoiding. I have been rpactice rolling right as the hit is about to land so I can hit them but their reach is incredible.

Sword and shield fighter is very nice for countering the up + Y mashers. Don't try and roll. Block the first attack, then soon as you hear the block sound, do your forward (towards them) Y attack, the thrust with the sword, when that connects they'll probably try it again, continue doing that til' they're dead, or until they stop. For the stupid 2H sword head poke spam, back away from them, then right as the third swing misses, run towards them (double hitting the analog) then when a couple steps away from him, hit the Y button, you'll do a super fast thrust attack, back away from him soon as it finishes, then do it again, that'll make him rage. Continue doing so until he is dead, or stops, and decides to try and do something else. Or you can just spam this attack the entire time, because he isn't gonna have the brain to counter it.