PDA

View Full Version : It's been a week now. When will the social events be fixed?

LegoClaes
11-29-2013, 06:05 PM
I finished the game 100% monday this week. I've completed 99/100 abstergo challenges. The only thing missing is the 3 social chests I have to share. But that's impossible when no social events are triggering.

It's been like this since last friday. When can we expect to be able to complete the game?

I still have a Royal Fleet icon on the map, that doesn't have any ships near it. It's been like this since friday as well.

I really want to complete the game before I start multiplayer, so can you do something about it? Is it just my savegame that's bugged?

I'm on PC btw.

Dellers
11-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Your guess is as good as anybody else's. The game hasn't been able to see friends either since the server crash last Friday, so I'd guess that Ubisoft has major server issues atm. Since I'm 100% done with the single player, including the social shares (which didn't get shared with anyone, really), I thought I'd try the multiplayer myself today. "The Ubisoft services are not available" is what I'm getting there, so it seems that they have some really serious server issues affecting both the MP and the SP.

MnemonicSyntax
11-29-2013, 09:06 PM
The last two nights I've been able to finally get Social Events to happen.

soundingcreepy
11-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Social events have been working fine for me since about monday.

LegoClaes
11-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Been trying yesterday and today. Still no social events showing. Still the same convoy bugging out.

Still waiting for a fix.

LegoClaes
12-09-2013, 02:05 PM
17 days now, social events are still not fixed. I'm looking forward to the day you fix it, so I can complete the game.

AherasSTRG
12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
17 days now, social events are still not fixed. I'm looking forward to the day you fix it, so I can complete the game.
I believe they are going to release a huge patch in a week or so with both bug fixes and the implementation of PhysX.

LegoClaes
12-21-2013, 05:15 PM
It's been 30 days since social events stopped working, and the issue is still unresolved.

30 days.

30 days.

LegoClaes
01-08-2014, 10:39 PM
It's been 30 days since social events stopped working, and the issue is still unresolved.

30 days.

30 days.

We're up to 48 days now without a fix.

48 days.

48 days.

Frag_Maniac
01-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Yeah it's FAR longer than a week now. I LOLed at the thread title. Must have just started playing the game.

LegoClaes
01-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Yeah it's FAR longer than a week now. I LOLed at the thread title. Must have just started playing the game.

I'm not sure if you realized this, but this thread was started by me november 29th, back when these issues had been going on for a week.
I lol'd at the image of you, laughing at a thread title without realizing when the thread was made. I bet you felt real superior, at least enough to post without reading anything first :)