PDA

View Full Version : 100% Synch? *Possible Spoilers*

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2013, 04:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with the synch system? I didn't experience any bugs, or anything like that. My issues were purely with the way things were set up. For example, when you're on the island, stranded with the other fellow, you have to catch him. During this adventure, you are required to kill and skin three animals to achieve 100% synch. Why? Why kill three animals? Because they talked about food? I'd be more worried about the guys shooting at me than getting food.

Another example came later when we're trying to take out the slave ship. In order to achieve 100% synch, you need to use the forts defenses to sink a ship. That's all fine and dandy, except I had already taken over all the forts by this point, and the fort was not active anymore. Therefore, 100% synch was not possible for me.

My basic complaint here is that the synch system was either not functional due to what I had already acomplished, not relevant to what was happening in the memory, or ridiculously easy. What gives? Thoughts?

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 05:04 PM
You have to have taken over the fort in order for it to help you. So, yes you can - just get the ship close enough..

And it IS relevant. 100% sync means you relived it exactly as Edward Kenway did - so Edward killed and skinned 3 animals, and he took down the ship with the help of fort defenses. It has always been like that.

ace3001
11-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Another example came later when we're trying to take out the slave ship. In order to achieve 100% synch, you need to use the forts defenses to sink a ship. That's all fine and dandy, except I had already taken over all the forts by this point, and the fort was not active anymore. Therefore, 100% synch was not possible for me.
Oh, great. There goes my hope of getting 100% sync. Dammit, Ubisoft. -_-

EDIT:

You have to have taken over the fort in order for it to help you. So, yes you can - just get the ship close enough..

And it IS relevant. 100% sync means you relived it exactly as Edward Kenway did - so Edward killed and skinned 3 animals, and he took down the ship with the help of fort defenses. It has always been like that.
I remember that requirement popping up before we took over the fort, though. Wasn't the point of that something like using their own defenses against them? Anyway, if it can be done afterwards, then no worries.

EDIT2: Never mind that. It seems naval contracts don't count towards 100% sync.

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh, great. There goes my hope of getting 100% sync. Dammit, Ubisoft. -_-

You guys really have to stop just freaking out over everything.

You need to take over the fort for it to help, otherwise it will help the enemy.

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2013, 06:43 PM
You guys really have to stop just freaking out over everything.

You need to take over the fort for it to help, otherwise it will help the enemy.

Sorry. It either doesn't work that way, or doesn't work for me. Either way, it's a broken system.

MnemonicSyntax
11-29-2013, 09:46 PM
Sorry. It either doesn't work that way, or doesn't work for me. Either way, it's a broken system.

Get closer to the fort. Within 300 meters.

And Detroit is right, people fret so much about so little.

Also, the skinning thing can be contributed to Edward being hungry. When I played that mission, I let Vane run off and "seeth" while I got the treasure chests, the viewpoint, killed and skinned animals, etc.

Also, Isla Providencia (where that mission takes place) is the only place in the game to find a Red Howler Monkey, so it's a good time to at least get one while you're there.

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 10:13 PM
So, I decided to replay the memory - as apparently "you can't do it"

damage the Royal African Pearl with an upgrade ram: first ram (with the Charge ability unlocked); done.
use the fort's defenses to sink a ship; done. Just sail right up to the fort and wait. Usually you don't even have to wait.

Poodle_of_Doom
11-30-2013, 12:10 AM
So, I decided to replay the memory - as apparently "you can't do it"

damage the Royal African Pearl with an upgrade ram: first ram (with the Charge ability unlocked); done.
use the fort's defenses to sink a ship; done. Just sail right up to the fort and wait. Usually you don't even have to wait.

Well... just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for me.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Well... just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for me.

Well, have you tried what I suggested?

And are you claiming the fort doesn't fire at the ships? Because if that's the case; https://support.ubi.com/ :) As once you have taken over the fort, it will help you.

Of course, if the fort doesn't shot at all - it's simply a bug which has to be fixed, and not a broken sync system as you first claimed..

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 12:26 AM
What I don't like is that they promised us a better sync system than AC3, which was god awful and limited your play by making you do this objective in one specific way, and they told us that there wouldn't be any more "Kill this guy like this" and more "use stalking zones" (literal quotes from the devs) and it's the opposite of that. There's TONS of "Kill so and so with an air assassination" and "Kill so and so from a haystack" etc.

The only thing they improved on, and I use that word loosely here, is that when you don't do one of those objectives a big giant red x doesn't appear on your screen. While that's fine and dandy once you've beaten the game and are replaying it the way you want to without wanting an annoying x telling you that you suck, for the initial playthrough it's really stupid. If you fail that objective it just disappears from your objective list without telling you in any way whatsoever you missed it. So if you aren't paying attention fully you won't even realize there was an objective to begin with considering it only pops up on screen for half a second anyways. I've had to replay whole memories after the fact because of this.

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 12:26 AM

And are you claiming the fort doesn't fire at the ships? Because if that's the case; https://support.ubi.com/ :) As once you have taken over the fort, it will help you.

Of course, if the fort doesn't shot at all - it's simply a bug which has to be fixed, and not a broken sync system as you first claimed..

That fort will fire on the enemies if you have taken it over. You just need to bring them close to it.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Well, at least they made it much more simple - as you don't have to do all the optional objectives in one attempt.

I think they are fine, but I wish they would actually add some more info to your progress if you do the memory 100% as Edward did. As otherwise many people wouldn't get why the optional ones are like that.

That fort will fire on the enemies if you have taken it over. You just need to bring them close to it.

I know, that's what I have been saying all along - that's why I say it's a bug, and not a broken sync system, if the OPs fort doesn't do it. :)

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Well, at least they made it much more simple - as you don't have to do all the optional objectives in one attempt.

Hm. I didn't know it stacked.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 12:46 AM
Hm. I didn't know it stacked.

They changed it in this game (or maybe because there's multiple optional objectives), but yeah - you can do one in one memory replay, and do another in another. When you are done it will be 100% in the progress tracker..

Poodle_of_Doom
11-30-2013, 12:51 AM

This wasn't the only complaint I had about the synch system. The rest should be apparent.

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 12:57 AM
This wasn't the only complaint I had about the synch system. The rest should be apparent.

Still, what you complained about was something you didn't like; nothing broken.

Poodle_of_Doom
11-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Still, what you complained about was something you didn't like; nothing broken.

I think you missed my point entirely. I don't think that it was a good representation of the game as a whole, or at least the series. Not like it was in other games anyway.

MnemonicSyntax
11-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Can you give an example? because I don't see the point in "tackle the enemy from above" as a needed requirement myself.

Poodle_of_Doom
11-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Examples above what I've alreay given?

MnemonicSyntax
11-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Examples from other games.

Darth JAFO
12-01-2013, 12:02 AM
The issue I had with skinning the animals was simply that the only animals that could be skinned were jaguars. Took me a good while to find 3. Don't have anything to kill a monkey with, and there's a believe two immortal crocs as well. Why the heck can't we air assassinate the crocs??

Didn't have a problem with the fort thing. Worked first try IIRC. Just got close enough for the fort to do its job. The issue I have now is with Seq 10 mem 1. Stay out of combat. friggin tough. Since when do zerk darts count as combat? cause that's all I used.

ze_topazio
12-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah that requirement is a bit strange, Edward is in a jungle pursuing a guy that went nuts and is firing at him, yet he had time to hunt three animals and skin them, i know assassins are awesome are versatile, but why would Edward waste time with such thing in the middle of such predicament?!

Shahkulu101
12-01-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm on the fence with 100% synch objectives. On one hand, they can be annoyingly specific e.g kill 8 guards with explosives. However, if the objectives were too easy e.g use stalking zones, well they would be pretty much redundant and have very little player input.

I kinda wish they were removed. Although it's a good incentive to go back and replay missions, it does kind of intrude on player freedom, which is ironic in such an open-ended game.

DarktheMagister
12-01-2013, 01:36 AM
They made the optional objectives like a hundred times less complicated and intrusive this time....to the point that I often didn't realize there had been optional objectives till I finished the mission...

And STILL people complain. First they were too hard...then they were too simple... now they're too hard again?

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Yeah that requirement is a bit strange, Edward is in a jungle pursuing a guy that went nuts and is firing at him, yet he had time to hunt three animals and skin them, i know assassins are awesome are versatile, but why would Edward waste time with such thing in the middle of such predicament?!

My point exactly,...

They made the optional objectives like a hundred times less complicated and intrusive this time....to the point that I often didn't realize there had been optional objectives till I finished the mission...

And STILL people complain. First they were too hard...then they were too simple... now they're too hard again?

I think they were to simple. They should of just been done away with.

Examples from other games.

Take for instance, Ezio and the Flying machine. One of the requirements for 100% synch in that mission was not to take damage while in the machine. This was a mission specific, mission relative objective. I forget what game it was in, or what the point of the mission was, but there was a part of one of them (Brotherhood I think) when Ezio had to move through an underground layer (with the Roman statues) in a certain amount of time. This again was a mission specific, mission relative constrant. I say this because the place was on fire, and crumbling to some extent. I could see Ezio wanting to remove himself from that environment sooner rather than later.

Now, as mentioned in the posts I quoted above, you tell me how mission relative killing three animals happens to be when a deranged man is shooting at you, with every intention of obliterating your head in the middle of a forrest.

MnemonicSyntax
12-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Ah, but other games also had very stupid mission constraints that had nothing to do with the mission. Like the very same 8 minute requirement to get out of a Romulus Lair that isn't collapsing.

As far as Vane shooting me, I killed all three animals before that point, so I can't help you there. My "idea" was that I'd let the man go be pissy, and take my time catching up to him. It's when he tries to blow my head off is when I get pissed off (as Edward)

I mean, that particular mission lets you play it at your leisure. It's not like you have to stay within a certain distance of Vane, or not lose sight of him, or something similar. If it was THAT, AND the skin 3 animals, I could see the point of your complaint.

Kagurra
12-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Semi on topic, but where the hell are my community challenges? I want to unlock my damn explorer outfit to try it out and get the last pistol or whatever I'm not going to use to complete my list.

DarktheMagister
12-01-2013, 05:15 AM
I didn't think any of the Optional Objectives were anywhere near too difficult.

Most of them were done by just playing at a natural pace.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Ah, but other games also had very stupid mission constraints that had nothing to do with the mission. Like the very same 8 minute requirement to get out of a Romulus Lair that isn't collapsing.

As far as Vane shooting me, I killed all three animals before that point, so I can't help you there. My "idea" was that I'd let the man go be pissy, and take my time catching up to him. It's when he tries to blow my head off is when I get pissed off (as Edward)

I mean, that particular mission lets you play it at your leisure. It's not like you have to stay within a certain distance of Vane, or not lose sight of him, or something similar. If it was THAT, AND the skin 3 animals, I could see the point of your complaint.

yes, but I can chaulk up the time limit to him wanting to be in and out of an environment possibly filled with people who want to kill him.

DetroitPlaya
12-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Semi on topic, but where the hell are my community challenges? I want to unlock my damn explorer outfit to try it out and get the last pistol or whatever I'm not going to use to complete my list.

They will spread them over time. Seeing as Initiates had many things fixed last patch, ithere likely will be one next weekend - or the one after

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 07:32 PM
What was fixed? I don't get the patches.

MnemonicSyntax
12-01-2013, 07:34 PM
yes, but I can chaulk up the time limit to him wanting to be in and out of an environment possibly filled with people who want to kill him.

And tackling from above?

DetroitPlaya
12-01-2013, 08:17 PM
What was fixed? I don't get the patches.

Go read on Initiates to see what was fixed.

I don't talk about in-game.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Go read on Initiates to see what was fixed.

I don't talk about in-game.

Could you at least link to it?

And tackling from above?

Your going to have to be specific on the memory that was used on. I don't know what your talking about.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 12:58 AM
The absolute worst mission in AC3, where the guard runs away from Haytham and Connor and you have to tackle him from above for full sync.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 01:02 AM
The absolute worst mission in AC3, where the guard runs away from Haytham and Connor and you have to tackle him from above for full sync.

Uh, totally not that one. That only took a couple tries. The big one is the one where you had to stealthily take out everyone on those two ships while air assassinating a grenadier. That took forrreeevverrrr. I also hated when it was like "Air assassinate what's his face" The guy right after that ship mission, one of the main Templars. You had to cross the battlefield which was okay, but then there was this one specific path to air assassinate him where you jumped off of the flag pole, and really you had no other options. Even if you replay that mission there's no other paths to take that let you do it stealthily.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 01:25 AM
I was referring to constraints that seem unnecessary or don't make a whole lot of sense.

DarktheMagister
12-02-2013, 01:40 AM
I think the one where you need to chase the escaping guard made way more sense once I realized there was a zip line up that I could use. Because then it only becomes a matter of running across 3 rooftops and getting him as he crosses the street.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 02:01 AM
You know what? I wish the 100% sync objectives on main missions weren't in the game whatsoever. Even if I complete them all (which I always do) and want to replay a mission, I find myself doing it the exact same way because "that's how it's supposed to be done". I want back the feeling of the AC1 assassinations where it was like "Your dude is in here, go get him."

I have that one Acre assassination where the guy is in the fortress in mind for AC1, and for AC4, for this particular post I have in mind that one where you sneak into the fort at night in Havana (Spoilers.....) and kill the fake Templar guy, then have to fight El Tiburon.

MnemonicSyntax
12-02-2013, 02:23 AM
You know what? I wish the 100% sync objectives on main missions weren't in the game whatsoever. Even if I complete them all (which I always do) and want to replay a mission, I find myself doing it the exact same way because "that's how it's supposed to be done". I want back the feeling of the AC1 assassinations where it was like "Your dude is in here, go get him."

I have that one Acre assassination where the guy is in the fortress in mind for AC1, and for AC4, for this particular post I have in mind that one where you sneak into the fort at night in Havana (Spoilers.....) and kill the fake Templar guy, then have to fight El Tiburon.

Absolutely agreed. A bonus should be given if you do the alternate objectives. That way I don't feel like such a failure if I don't want to do them.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Absolutely agreed. A bonus should be given if you do the alternate objectives. That way I don't feel like such a failure if I don't want to do them.

Nah. They shouldn't even give you any optional objectives IMO. At least not like they have been making them. Maybe something simple like to do a double assassination (but just on random guards, not anybody specific) or something like that.

DarktheMagister
12-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Nah. They shouldn't even give you any optional objectives IMO. At least not like they have been making them. Maybe something simple like to do a double assassination (but just on random guards, not anybody specific) or something like that.

They made the OPTIONAL objectives SO much simpler this game.... I just don't understand.... I mean.. if they made it any simpler... they might as well just not have them there. Which would be stupid IMO because having the OPTIONAL objectives just adds the challenge.....except angry complaining people pushed them into making the OPTIONAL objectives FAR to simple.

I mean.. half the time I didn't even notice them until AFTER the mission was over.

DarktheMagister
12-02-2013, 09:17 AM
And even back in AC1.....I recall there being a good clean way of killing the targets and then there was run up screw up and chase the target through the streets failure.

Kagurra
12-02-2013, 09:46 AM
I mean.. half the time I didn't even notice them until AFTER the mission was over.

This is a huge problem and has made me restart two whole memories that I wouldn't have had the slightest trouble with if it had just actually told me for more than literally 1.5 seconds that there was another objective.

DarktheMagister
12-02-2013, 04:00 PM
This is a huge problem and has made me restart two whole memories that I wouldn't have had the slightest trouble with if it had just actually told me for more than literally 1.5 seconds that there was another objective.

Yeah I agree... except its one of those changes they made because people complained that they were too intrusive before.

GuildAssassin
12-02-2013, 04:47 PM
I hate those "OPTIONAL objectives". They haven't got any sense. Why i must be obliged to do those things for a full synch. Me for example, i can't make 100% synch because of a possible glitch of a secondary objective. it hurts me

DarktheMagister
12-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I hate those "OPTIONAL objectives". They haven't got any sense. Why i must be obliged to do those things for a full synch. Me for example, i can't make 100% synch because of a possible glitch of a secondary objective. it hurts me

Because they would allow you to fully synchronize with what your ancestor did IRL.

Also....a glitch is not the fault of the objective.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Because they would allow you to fully synchronize with what your ancestor did IRL.

Then explain AC1.... How the hell were we able to fully synch without the constraints? Oh yeah, that's right, we did everything the way Altair did....

GuildAssassin
12-02-2013, 11:53 PM

Also....a glitch is not the fault of the objective.

Yeah but there is a problem. Because i have made the the sequence but the game didnt't count me the second objective. And i have made the second objective perfectly as it requested

Kagurra
12-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah I agree... except its one of those changes they made because people complained that they were too intrusive before.

They were, but if you're not going to tell me when I've failed the optional objective and literally just remove it from the pause menu's objective screen, (they totally shouldn't have done that and just added the red X on the menu screen, just not in gameplay like in AC3) at least have the objective on screen for a decent amount of time.

DarktheMagister
12-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Then explain AC1.... How the hell were we able to fully synch without the constraints? Oh yeah, that's right, we did everything the way Altair did....

What do you mean "explain AC1"? You and I both know that they didn't come up with the 100% sync concept until Brotherhood (unless it was in 2).

Going back to a game BEFORE they instituted the idea and saying "Well why wasn't it like this then?!" is just silly.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-04-2013, 12:04 AM
What do you mean "explain AC1"? You and I both know that they didn't come up with the 100% sync concept until Brotherhood (unless it was in 2).

Going back to a game BEFORE they instituted the idea and saying "Well why wasn't it like this then?!" is just silly.

Yeah, but you missed my point entirly. The point I was referencing, and this is where things get tricky, because, you know, most people didn't play the first game, they started with the second one,.... but I digress, the point I was trying to make was that it was explained away. They shot a hole in the story by making these constraints. The fact of the matter is, they said that by progressing through the memories, particularly the earlier ones, you were able to synch with your ancestor. What would be the point of trying to do something the way your ancestor did just to synch with them, when you could just as easily pick an earlier memory? At that, I think most of us would of prefered that really. I mean seriously, take out the stuff no one wanted anyway to make room for a DLC that could of, and should of been, included in the game. Say, The Lost Archive?

lI Zen Il
12-04-2013, 11:20 AM
3 black jaguars attack you when you chase him down. Don't try to kill the crocodile cuz u have no weapons to do so. Sit in trees until you get the 3 jaguars with air assassinations. Remember there is no time limit to complete sequences.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
3 black jaguars attack you when you chase him down. Don't try to kill the crocodile cuz u have no weapons to do so. Sit in trees until you get the 3 jaguars with air assassinations. Remember there is no time limit to complete sequences.

The three black jaguars don't necessarily attack you. There is a way to make it through the entire forrest via trees and branches. It's completely possible that you may never touch the ground, or interact with the jaguars.

GuildAssassin
12-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I have a problem with the first memory of Sequence 10: It didn't count me the secondary objective of killing the captain with a swing rope. And this is strange because i have killed him in that way.

Kagurra
12-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I have a problem with the first memory of Sequence 10: It didn't count me the secondary objective of killing the captain with a swing rope. And this is strange because i have killed him in that way.

That was a dumb mission for me, but only because I didn't think the game would be so stupid. As soon as I got the objective to kill that guy, and saw I needed to kill him with a rope swing, and also needed to avoid combat, I figured if I roped in and killed him, after I did the little speech thing I'd have alerted everybody and lost my objective, little did I know the second you kill him all the other dudes on the ship dissapear. So I stood on the sniper tower trying to sleep dart every single person on the ship except for way out in the front, and they kept getting woken up. I eventually got it just right so he wouldn't keep waking them up but was still in position to be killed via rope, and I felt really stupid afterwards for out thinking the game. I must've used like 20 darts.

GuildAssassin
12-05-2013, 12:02 AM
That was a dumb mission for me, but only because I didn't think the game would be so stupid. As soon as I got the objective to kill that guy, and saw I needed to kill him with a rope swing, and also needed to avoid combat, I figured if I roped in and killed him, after I did the little speech thing I'd have alerted everybody and lost my objective, little did I know the second you kill him all the other dudes on the ship dissapear. So I stood on the sniper tower trying to sleep dart every single person on the ship except for way out in the front, and they kept getting woken up. I eventually got it just right so he wouldn't keep waking them up but was still in position to be killed via rope, and I felt really stupid afterwards for out thinking the game. I must've used like 20 darts.

So what you suggest me to do?... It's the only 1% that i need to have a full synch. I've done that mission 20 times and no results yet.

ze_topazio
12-05-2013, 12:19 AM

Try again.

MnemonicSyntax
12-05-2013, 12:21 AM
So what you suggest me to do?... It's the only 1% that i need to have a full synch. I've done that mission 20 times and no results yet.

Interesting. I've had trouble with that mission on account of missing when I swung over, but when I did manage it it was pretty easy. You're hitting the attack button while on the rope and when you're above him, right?

GuildAssassin
12-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Interesting. I've had trouble with that mission on account of missing when I swung over, but when I did manage it it was pretty easy. You're hitting the attack button while on the rope and when you're above him, right?

Yes, in the moment when he is enlightened.

MnemonicSyntax
12-05-2013, 12:27 AM
This might be a glitch for you then...

GuildAssassin
12-05-2013, 12:37 AM
This might be a glitch for you then...

At this point i can't do anything. I don't think it will come out a patch for fixing this problem. I surrender. I've try again and still nothing. **** that quest and **** that objective.. i'm sick of trying and trying.....

xCHEMISTx
12-05-2013, 01:36 AM
I haven't had any issues. There were only a few missions I didn't get 100% but that was mainly because I got into combat when I wasn't suppose to or dumb things like that. Also it's really easy to replay missions from the progress tracker and clean up your sync for 100% sync achievement.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2013, 01:40 AM

See that's something else I don't get. Aren't you entering into combat by attacking the guy in the first place?

xCHEMISTx
12-05-2013, 01:51 AM
See that's something else I don't get. Aren't you entering into combat by attacking the guy in the first place?

Technically the game doesn't count you as 'getting into combat' until the indicator bar above the enemies head reaches completely red.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2013, 04:06 AM
Technically the game doesn't count you as 'getting into combat' until the indicator bar above the enemies head reaches completely red.

But don't you alert the other guards in the area by initiating the kill sequence like that? By hanging the guard with the rope dart?

JBO_1885
12-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Uh, totally not that one. That only took a couple tries. The big one is the one where you had to stealthily take out everyone on those two ships while air assassinating a grenadier. That took forrreeevverrrr. I also hated when it was like "Air assassinate what's his face" The guy right after that ship mission, one of the main Templars. You had to cross the battlefield which was okay, but then there was this one specific path to air assassinate him where you jumped off of the flag pole, and really you had no other options. Even if you replay that mission there's no other paths to take that let you do it stealthily.

Oh my god that one mission single handedly gave me a huge distaste for AC 3. "Do not be detected but also do the most attention grabbing thing you can do because reasons."

xCHEMISTx
12-05-2013, 04:17 AM
But don't you alert the other guards in the area by initiating the kill sequence like that? By hanging the guard with the rope dart?

If it's sequence 10 memory 1 you are talking about then you have to kill him by swinging from a rope. I haven't got 100% sync on that yet as I have just began cleaning up the main storyline but it definitely is possible.

xCHEMISTx
12-05-2013, 06:22 AM
IGN have a 100% sync walkthrough for every memory for anyone having issues aswell. Here is the video for the one you guys are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhzp8vwL8g0&list=PLqBTiHv6qMa7S_Vydlv4oxdo73lligT2Y&index=37

xCHEMISTx
12-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I just finished 100% about 5 minutes ago and I did run into some minor glitches that I wouldn't of noticed on my initial play through but overall I found it quite easy to get the 100% in this title.

GuildAssassin
12-05-2013, 12:51 PM
I just finished 100% about 5 minutes ago and I did run into some minor glitches that I wouldn't of noticed on my initial play through but overall I found it quite easy to get the 100% in this title.

Guys, you wouldn't believe Me... I made it with that terrible objective. Thanx xCHEMISTx, that video helped me a lot. For those who have that problem, under the comments of the video they suggest to kill the captain NOT WITH THE HIDDEN BLADE BUT WITH THE SWORDS!!! (well it is sounds strange???)

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2013, 11:25 PM

Still too easy though, even when they didn't make sense. But hey,... at least they're not tank missions.

xCHEMISTx
12-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Still too easy though, even when they didn't make sense.

I wouldn't mind a bit more of a challenge for the 100% sync achievement but now I have to get 100% in Freedom Cry so that's fine.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-07-2013, 12:14 AM
It just seemed to go from one extreme to the other.

Nikolaus5
01-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Yes, in the moment when he is enlightened.

Same bug here as well, only thing that is preventing me from reaching 100% synch :(. I kill him from rope swing but the game doesn't register it. And I read in other forums that this happened to many other players as well...

EDIT: Just read your tip on using swords and not hidden blades for this kill and it really worked! It seems it was a bug and it wouldn't register hidden blade kills from rope swing but with swords it really worked. Thanks!