PDA

View Full Version : Total Studio on Black Friday

mbarsott
11-29-2013, 04:45 PM
From today through Monday you can get IK Multimedia Total Studio with 75% off. It includes tons of synths (on SampleTank), Amplitube full, Amplitube Jimi Hendrix, and some studio plugins for reverbs and mastering (on TRacks). If there is any producer among you, this is really worth it. I bought most of this stuff separately when each one was on sale and I paid at least three times the current $ 99 price for all of them. Actually the whole bundle is selling for the price of Amplitube alone when it is 50% off.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?item_id=3242

TheJohnNewton
12-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm now downloading like a mad man. That's a lot of sound samples!

mbarsott
12-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm now downloading like a mad man. That's a lot of sound samples!

NP... I wonder how big the whole bundle is, if I am not mistaken I have downloaded three packs and it had 40GB+ of samples.
There is also a group buy for Sample Tank instruments going on and I intend to get the Oberheim synths to play Van Halen on the electric piano, but if I understood correctly, your pack already has all 15 instrument packs.

Wodashin
12-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the info! I've been looking for quality stuff like this, but never found anything that was ridiculously expensive (this included), till now. Seems like a good deal.

TheJohnNewton
12-03-2013, 01:54 AM
NP... I wonder how big the whole bundle is, if I am not mistaken I have downloaded three packs and it had 40GB+ of samples.
There is also a group buy for Sample Tank instruments going on and I intend to get the Oberheim synths to play Van Halen on the electric piano, but if I understood correctly, your pack already has all 15 instrument packs.

It was a blur of massive downloading. 40 gigs sounds about right. I'm not even sure of everything I have now, lol, it will take some time to unzip and look through it all but I have a lot of time off over the holidays so I'll be playing around with it. It did come with a bunch of instrument packs for Sample Tank as well as many sound packs for each of the included synths.