PDA

View Full Version : Pretty disappointed...

evasiveshadow90
11-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I own a copy of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for the Wii U and I have to say I am pretty bummed out. Ubisoft has apparently stated that at this time they have no plans for releasing the DLC via Wii U. I have every other AC game on the PC and the one time that I get the an AC game for console the DLC probably won't even be available. I don't understand why Ubisoft would be doing this when the previous game (which I though wasn't as good as AC IV) got DLC. I understand that people are probably going to boil it down to Wii U sales but the sales weren't that great when they released AC3 DLC. If anything Wii U sales are starting to pick up and will continue to rise as there are many anticipated games coming out soon. I really hope that they change their mind and release the DLC on the Wii U. I really enjoy the game and I would like the opportunity to play through extra missions and get more multiplayer characters just like the rest of the community!

mario45
11-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah this why I choose Xbox One version over this but now Xbox One version got bugged as hell than other versions while Xbox One and PS4 had glitched achievements / trophies that had stated many from players.

I fed up with Ubisoft like how you felt with it. Ubisoft is not fair to Wii U and Ubisoft had broken to Xbox One and PS4 for achievements / trophies as well gave those versions more glitchees. :(

Very high plus disappointed.

I owned Xbox One and Wii U. I had traded in Xbox 360 and PS3 to moved on from past generation. Xbox One and Wii U is my next gen. WIll get PS4 when InFamous: Second Son finally release.

adventurewomen
11-29-2013, 04:03 PM
You're better off buying the PC Uplay deluxe version of AC4 to get DLCs, tbh.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:09 PM
No she want to enjoy game on Wii U because she enjoy system. Ubisoft need to bring it onto Wii U. I got some friends over Wii U and they want DLCs on Wii U and there so many players mention it in Miiverse. So do not tell other to pick up game for PC because of Wii U doesn't have DLCs. So BLAMED UBISOFT!!!! We all knew Wii U sells slowly moment like PS Vita but hell UBISOFT GOT PLENTY MONEY!!! Lmfao they had enough money to bring DLCs onto Wii U. Simply or just never bring DLCs and just made game is fully complete like Nintendo did huge job with Super Mario 3D World that doesn't need DLC and some other games doesn't need DLCs because it is good have fully complete game without DLCs.

So I am saying Ubisoft should bring DLCs for Wii U and fixing every stupid glitches in this game and glitched achievements for Xbox One. :(

I not happy with Ubisoft. They seem rushed with this game for next gens as well they bought one poor and horrible game for Xbox One that called Fighter Within. Oh my god Ubisoft had let me huge down. :(

evasiveshadow90
11-29-2013, 04:10 PM
I was thinking about this but I really don't want to have to spend even more money on the game when I already have a copy. What will probably end up happening is if Ubisoft for sure goes ahead with the no DLC thing for Wii U owners I will end up selling my Wii U copy of the game and buying a copy for the PC. Still have a few months to wait and see what happens I suppose anyhow.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:13 PM
I recommend just wait. Ubisoft might change their minds to bring for sake fans of AC series. I am sure they will but at moment Ubisoft is partnership with Sony for DLCs for Watch_Dogs and AC IV. But still they need to fixing glitches and glitched achievements for Xbox One and bring DLCs to Wii U. It is fair for fans. I found hard to trusts Ubisoft and they seem like EA now.

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 04:16 PM
It's nothing new. If you are one who want DLC and such, don't get the Wii U version.

evasiveshadow90
11-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I guess there is really nothing else to do but wait. I just really hope Ubisoft will be fair in the end and allow every platform to have DLC! Fingers crossed

evasiveshadow90
11-29-2013, 04:22 PM
I was unaware that DLC would be unavailable to Wii U owners upon purchasing AC IV. Seeing as DLC was available for the previous game (AC III) in the series on the Wii U I didn't think I needed to check to see if that was still the case for the next game. I would imagine most people don't check to make sure DLC will be available on their platform before purchasing the game.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:24 PM
I guess there is really nothing else to do but wait. I just really hope Ubisoft will be fair in the end and allow every platform to have DLC! Fingers crossed

Yes Ubisoft need to be fair. Don't listen to others who try say to pick DLC for game for other version. You enjoy system and that is important you enjoy through it. Ubisoft need to learns about it. I not happy with Ubisoft. They behave like EA. Horrible moved. I totally disagreed with guy above said go pick up other version over Wii U. It is not fair. Wii U need more supports. If they bring all DLCs on to Wii U for this game I would get game on it instead of Xbox One but no because of no DLCs on Wii U. Ubisoft is piggie.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I was unaware that DLC would be unavailable to Wii U owners upon purchasing AC IV. Seeing as DLC was available for the previous game (AC III) in the series on the Wii U I didn't think I needed to check to see if that was still the case for the next game. I would imagine most people don't check to make sure DLC will be available on their platform before purchasing the game.

We need to begging Ubisoft and all other players over Miiverse would agreed and begging to Ubisoft. :)

adventurewomen
11-29-2013, 04:49 PM
It's nothing new. If you are one who want DLC and such, don't get the Wii U version.
Agreed! Well said.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Agreed! Well said.

Well how you feel if Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC or PS4 didn't sold very well than Ubisoft decided stop support DLCs for either of those systems? This is how Laura and other Wii U players not happy with Ubisoft and so do PS Vita players. Ubisoft not supports enough for both systems. So I am saying it is not fair to either system players. :)

Rugterwyper32
11-29-2013, 05:10 PM
See, here's the paradoxical thing: Ubisoft doesn't bring AC4 DLC to the WiiU because of sales, yet people won't buy the game for the WiiU if it's a version that doesn't have the same amount of content. It's, by all means, a self fulfilling prophecy. Mixed with the consistently growing mentality that people buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games only and how the more that spreads the truer it sadly ends up becoming, things like this happen. From what I'm aware it's not as bad as EA thinking Mass Effect 3 for the WiiU would sell when Mass Effect Trilogy for other consoles was right around the corner, but hey.

DetroitPlaya
11-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Well how you feel if Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PC or PS4 didn't sold very well than Ubisoft decided stop support DLCs for either of those systems? This is how Laura and other Wii U players not happy with Ubisoft and so do PS Vita players. Ubisoft not supports enough for both systems. So I am saying it is not fair to either system players. :)

You realise Nintendo also are a part of the reason, yes?

MnemonicSyntax
11-29-2013, 06:30 PM
And, it was well known before the release date of Black Flag.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/09/ubisoft-confirms-no-dlc-for-wii-u-assassins-creed-4-black-flag/

October 9th.

Yes Ubisoft need to be fair. Don't listen to others who try say to pick DLC for game for other version. You enjoy system and that is important you enjoy through it. Ubisoft need to learns about it. I not happy with Ubisoft. They behave like EA. Horrible moved. I totally disagreed with guy above said go pick up other version over Wii U. It is not fair. Wii U need more supports. If they bring all DLCs on to Wii U for this game I would get game on it instead of Xbox One but no because of no DLCs on Wii U. Ubisoft is piggie.

Not every console has every DLC either, except so far, PC. It's not just a Ubi thing, it's a Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft thing.

For example, Xbox players don't get the Aveline DLC, and I don't think there's a way to get all the DLC unless you buy the Black Chest Edition for consoles, but I could be wrong.

Nor do I care. I have the Gold Edition PC version. That's all I need. :)