PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Desynched During Sequence 3 Memory 6

Aguilaria
11-29-2013, 06:45 AM
I got desynchronized during the main mission where you have to follow the galleon and then sink 8 boats. After I got back into the game the main mission disappeared. Now there is nothing new on my map, I've completed all the Easy parts except the underwater wrecks, but I can't go on into the medium zones.

Do I have to replay the mission?

If I do that's going to suck big time because, hoping the mission had just moved, I've since spent the equivalent of 3 full days gathering enough materials and money to max out about half of my Jackdaw upgrades.

AngryRaisin
11-29-2013, 08:26 AM
You need to keep playing the main storyline through sequence 6 to get all functionality of the game and stop spending so much time on the extensive side mission stuff. Are you saying you don't have a ( ! ) on your map anywhere now?

Aguilaria
11-29-2013, 04:57 PM
. Are you saying you don't have a ( ! ) on your map anywhere now?

I don't have a ! in Sequence 3 Memory 6 so I can't complete the mission and move forward in the storyline. The other !'s I have are in areas that I can't enter. When I try, I get that shimmering sheet and a message saying "Area not available during current memory."

UbiVolfbane
11-29-2013, 06:52 PM
If you do not have an "!" on the menu, try checking if you are able to exit or restart the current memory or sequence. Sadly, I would suggest trying to replay the mission to see if you are able to play through the mission successfully. I apologize for this issue but I will report it. If you continue to have this issue, please contact your region's Support team directly using the links in my signature below.

Aguilaria
11-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Thanks for your help. I was able to replay the mission and everything is moving along now. Best of all, I didn't lose any of my ship upgrades.