PDA

View Full Version : Templar and Mayan Armour

chbolo14
11-29-2013, 12:41 AM
I love these two armours with the exception of their being no hood on them. Will there be a planned patch addressing this in the hopefully near future!!!! If anyone knows of anything please lemme know!!!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-29-2013, 12:50 AM
I thought that about the Templar Armor also. I haven't got it yet, but the Outfits menu shows it with no hood. If I get it, can I still equip the Kenway robe and still get the bonus health from the Templar armor? I play the game with the regular Kenway robes because it shows the extra armor you craft for it, while the other outfits are just plain with no change when you craft new armor.

phoenix-force411
11-29-2013, 01:11 AM
You don't get bonus health from the Templar Armor. It basically reduces damage done to you. I doubt they'll patch it and give it a hood since Templars are not assassins. The Mayan outfit is debatable on if it should or shouldn't have one.

guardian_titan
11-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Since they never fixed the animations for Altair's outfit in AC3 nor did they fix it for AC4 despite numerous complaints, I wouldn't count on them editing the Templar or Mayan outfits to have hoods. They were designed without them. It's not a bug so they have no reason to fix something that isn't broken. Not every outfit should have a hood or a hat. Rather nice to have some outfits without such. Some people like to see the back of their character's head and not a hood. Personally, they should fix Altair's robes before they even consider fiddling with any others. His are pretty much broken. It looks terrible.

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 02:07 AM
I wouldn't mind playing without a hood, it's just that in some cutscenes, Edward does the super cool 'hood up' motion...with NO hood on if you are wearing a hoodless outfit. I don't really blame Ubi for that, I just prefer to always have hooded outfits on because of it, even though I quite like the Mayan armor.

ace3001
11-29-2013, 03:59 AM
The Mayan outfit would work with a hood, but sticking a hood on the Templar armor would make it look terribly awkward.

pacmanate
11-29-2013, 08:57 AM
You cant just patch in a hood...

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 09:00 AM
I highly doubt it. The mayan one is the one that would get it most likely anyways, since the actual armor itself is the only part Edward found and I'm guessing he put together the cloth bits of the outfit himself.

DarktheMagister
11-29-2013, 03:44 PM
The Templar one having a hood isn't really necessary.....but a HAT would make it even better. I'm currently leaning toward's a naval bicorn......or maybe a tricorn.... or maybe Du Casse's obnoxious feather wide brim?