PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Version Glitchy As Hell

Yoshack Fyre84
11-29-2013, 12:10 AM
A simple statement. Agree or disagree. It's not "Game Broken Unplayable", but so much crap happens. From failed counter attempts, to running up walls you want to go around, not gliding over fences, not continuing to climb when you press up, animal targets highlighting in blue instead of red, your wanted level resetting if you get killed, inability to target an enemy like previous games, so you can air assassinate your chosen target, instead it's the wrong one ALWAYS, seeing no enemies in your path, then have them Animus fade in out of nowhere, inability to throw a smoke bomb at a target as previous games had, failed free running through trees or on rooftops, stupid jumps and wrong turns being taken that you clearly didn't want to do. Also, I think we've lost the ability to grab a ledge when falling. I may be wrong on that last one, but I know I've fallen to my death past masts and ledges while mashing B. There's more I can't recall at the moment, but the game just feels sloppy. Was it the same way on 360 and PS3? I know the game was essentially a port to One and not designed for it. Was the 360 version on multiple discs? Xbox One only had one disc, but with the sheer size of the map I assume it had to be at least two discs for 360 and PS3, thanks to Blu-Ray. Voice your other glitch complains for Xbox One here. PS4 too, I'm not going to exclude you guys, because I assume it's similar.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Uh. It's not any more glitchy than any other versions. A lot of this is player error.

To address some things, I'm pretty sure your wanted level is supposed to go down if you die. It's mostly your own fault if you air assassinate the wrong person considering the one/one's you are going to kill have a little white outline on them that shimmers and you can change if you aim differently or wait a second or two if you're up above waiting. If you're just running off a roof and instantly go into an assassination without looking it's reasonable that you won't have 100% accuracy. Haven't seen animals go blue from eagle vision. The animus NPCs popping in is a result of the devs having barely any time to work with the next-gen hardware and happens on all consoles. Pretty sure you could only throw a smokebomb a certain distance in AC:R. You have not lost the ability to grab a ledge when falling. It's B like it always has been.

EDIT: After looking over the thread list for a couple pages I see you've made tons and tons of dumb complaint threads, a lot of it directed toward xbox one for some reason. Kind of annoying dude, you're really making yourself look like a troll more and more.

phoenix-force411
11-29-2013, 01:05 AM
Uh. It's not any more glitchy than any other versions. A lot of this is player error.

To address some things, I'm pretty sure your wanted level is supposed to go down if you die. It's mostly your own fault if you air assassinate the wrong person considering the one/one's you are going to kill have a little white outline on them that shimmers and you can change if you aim differently or wait a second or two if you're up above waiting. If you're just running off a roof and instantly go into an assassination without looking it's reasonable that you won't have 100% accuracy. Haven't seen animals go blue from eagle vision. The animus NPCs popping in is a result of the devs having barely any time to work with the next-gen hardware and happens on all consoles. Pretty sure you could only throw a smokebomb a certain distance in AC:R. You have not lost the ability to grab a ledge when falling. It's B like it always has been.

No, it's not B or O since ACIII. It's now the moving stick. You have to point towards the direction you want to grab onto to ledge grab.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 02:00 AM
No, it's not B or O since ACIII. It's now the moving stick. You have to point towards the direction you want to grab onto to ledge grab.

I'm pretty sure I've grabbed onto ledges with B before while descending viewpoints. But maybe I was pushing the stick too, I dunno. Anyways, my point is you can still catch ledges as I've done it.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-29-2013, 03:42 AM
Catching ledges was the one I'm not sure about. I point out the issues because I would like to see them fixed. I'm not trying to troll anyone. I want to get confirmation that my issues are valid so hopefully a dev will see and decide to do something about it. Or find out it's a glitch on Xbox One's only because it was essentially a port and just deal with it. There is definitely a bug with the countering system though, unless they made it so you have to counter way early so they could satisfy the complaints people make about combat being TOO EASY. Granted in Brotherhood combat was pretty easy. Counter one guy and then you could streak kill 100 and not get hit once. In Black Flag I've only managed a streak of 5 or 6. I know I haven't hit 7 because that Challenge is still locked. It's really tough when the agiles and brutes come in, because even if you're doing a streak they seem to be able to stop you most of the time. I have streak killed the tougher opponents before, but not consistently. Most of the game is great. Like I said it's not "Broken and Unplayable". There is just polishing that needs done, at least on the Xbox One. I've only had it for 6 days, no time for the first patch to even come out. I understand everyone else has been playing it for a month now and have either forgotten the glitches that are now patched on 360 and PS3, or have adapted their playstyle to compensate. Ever try to tackle a Courier when he's about to jump to another building or on the edge. It fails and you can't retackle right away. It's frustrating beyond belief.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Catching ledges was the one I'm not sure about. I point out the issues because I would like to see them fixed. I'm not trying to troll anyone. I want to get confirmation that my issues are valid so hopefully a dev will see and decide to do something about it. Or find out it's a glitch on Xbox One's only because it was essentially a port and just deal with it. There is definitely a bug with the countering system though, unless they made it so you have to counter way early so they could satisfy the complaints people make about combat being TOO EASY. Granted in Brotherhood combat was pretty easy. Counter one guy and then you could streak kill 100 and not get hit once. In Black Flag I've only managed a streak of 5 or 6. I know I haven't hit 7 because that Challenge is still locked. It's really tough when the agiles and brutes come in, because even if you're doing a streak they seem to be able to stop you most of the time. I have streak killed the tougher opponents before, but not consistently. Most of the game is great. Like I said it's not "Broken and Unplayable". There is just polishing that needs done, at least on the Xbox One. I've only had it for 6 days, no time for the first patch to even come out. I understand everyone else has been playing it for a month now and have either forgotten the glitches that are now patched on 360 and PS3, or have adapted their playstyle to compensate. Ever try to tackle a Courier when he's about to jump to another building or on the edge. It fails and you can't retackle right away. It's frustrating beyond belief.

If you want to point out glitches or bugs that are actually bugs and not your own faults, then post them here. http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189-AC-Community-Technical-Help-and-Advice-Forum

pacmanate
11-29-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I've grabbed onto ledges with B before while descending viewpoints. But maybe I was pushing the stick too, I dunno. Anyways, my point is you can still catch ledges as I've done it.

Catching ledges is now the right stick. It confused me haha. I kept grabbing with the stick but cause I also pressed O i would keep dropping :p I once dropped down a whole building cause I kept pressing O hahaha

natewarhead
11-29-2013, 03:03 PM
A Lot of issue with the game are player error when you slide under or over you have to press O or X but I always press O. to deal with brutes and agile press X on PS.

the patch is graphics not gameplay. Its 1.02 every site got that wrong.

mario45
11-29-2013, 03:42 PM
I WANT PLAY THIS DAMN GAME BUT THIS GAME NEED TO HAVE FIXING ACHIEVEMENTS FIRST BEFORE PLAY IT. i NOT WANT GO THROUGH GAME IF I DIDN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT UPON COMPLETE THING IN SINGLE-PLAYER STORY OR DURING MULTIPLAYER.

PLEASE UBISOFT FIXING ACHIEVEMENTS ON XBOX ONE. MY FRIENDS SO PISSED SO MUCH BECAUSE ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKED. THEY LOVED GAME SO MUCH BUT PAIN IN *** WHEN ACHIEVEMENTS NOT UNLOCKS SINCE GLITCHED.

SO THOSE DIFFERENT GLITCHES AND THAT NEED FIXING TOO.

PLEASE DO IT UBISOFT. SORRY BUT I WANT TO PLAY THIS BUT THIS GAME MADE ME AVOID TO PLAY IT. :(