PDA

View Full Version : fix the legendary battles

IDefectedI
11-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Clearly they are way overpowered. Two ships with speeds faster then a small boat. It makes no sense why developers think annoying challenges like this are entertaining. When you take out the one ship the second ship gains speeds 7x faster then your ship and will kill you with two rams. Absolutely idiotic how they programmed this.

Anykeyer
11-29-2013, 07:46 AM
It is supposed to be hard.

D.I.D.
11-29-2013, 08:35 AM
They're just very hard, but not impossible. I've done two of the legendary ships so far. For a few attempts, it seemed like it was never going to be possible but when I refined my strategies they were much, much easier.

You're not meant to be able to do everything. 100% ought to be an achievement, not just something you get for putting in the time. There's a thread on the Consoles board demanding that the hacking be removed because that's too hard for some people, and I expect you'd be horrified if they pandered to that. This is the only AC game except Brotherhood to contain any challenging element at all, and in Brotherhood it was only some of the later cluster puzzles that did that. It's nice to have gameplay stretch you too, I think.

Apryed
11-29-2013, 11:11 AM
It's not a boat, it's a SHIP! jejeje

P.S.: Are you MAD?

All "four" were EASY AS HELL ;)

IDefectedI
11-29-2013, 02:51 PM
It's not a boat, it's a SHIP! jejeje

P.S.: Are you MAD?

All "four" were EASY AS HELL ;)

lol. Well after I smoked a phaty my nerves took a back seat and I owned all boats... As my ship destroyed them all.

IDefectedI
11-29-2013, 02:53 PM
They're just very hard, but not impossible. I've done two of the legendary ships so far. For a few attempts, it seemed like it was never going to be possible but when I refined my strategies they were much, much easier.

You're not meant to be able to do everything. 100% ought to be an achievement, not just something you get for putting in the time. There's a thread on the Consoles board demanding that the hacking be removed because that's too hard for some people, and I expect you'd be horrified if they pandered to that. This is the only AC game except Brotherhood to contain any challenging element at all, and in Brotherhood it was only some of the later cluster puzzles that did that. It's nice to have gameplay stretch you too, I think.

I took out two ships by luck. One tried to ram me from the back and the other from the side. So I slammed on my brakes turned hard and they rammed into each other. :rolleyes: