PDA

View Full Version : What location would you consider a great setting for the next AC game?

Kfcrsh
11-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.

Wolfmeister1010
11-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Also, what would be driving the protagonist (Assassin) throughout the story? In other words, what is his/her main purpose.

Ancient Egypt would be cool. I am jumping on the bandwagon (ever notice how many egyptian members there are?)

MAYBE feudal japan if they keep Ninjas completely out of the story. Assassins are not ninjas. But since the ninjas are so involved in feudal japan, perhaps that is why ubisoft is so against it. It would be impossible to do a japan game without ninjas. I applaud ubisoft for not giving in to the big "NINJA ASSASSIN" wanting people.

Anything with Connor. Whether that be in Canada, france, or wherever else. .....I need to....let go..don't I?? :(

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 07:59 PM
French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.

Wolfmeister1010
11-28-2013, 08:01 PM
French revolution, pretty please Ubisoft. I think AC should really take a leap forward and introduce multiple protagonists we can seamlessly switch between.

Now where have we seem that before?

Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Portugal

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Now where have we seem that before?

Imagine if they do that, all the GTA fanboys will go completely mental, as if every feature GTA does automatically is copyrighted by GTA

Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.

Wolfmeister1010
11-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Then we tell the GTA fanboys to go back to their ancient shooting mechanics and terrible driving.

Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Did I ever tell you that Because of your profile pic, I picture you as a middleaged bald man?

Haha, well you are FAR off the mark there. I'm only 16, and my hair is perfectly intact Thankyou very much. I picture you as the wolf guy from twilight.

Rugterwyper32
11-28-2013, 09:04 PM
25th Century in the Space Colonies. You play as an Italian plumber who escaped earth and turned into an assassin. Gravity platforming.

Wonderful

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 09:13 PM
^ As long as we can use lightsabers i'm in.

Hans684
11-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Scandinavia with Vikings and the story writhen by Darby McDevitt.

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 09:26 PM
^ As long as we can use lightsabers i'm in.

Or...HIDDEN lightsaber. :O

Hans684
11-28-2013, 09:46 PM

I didn't see that coming.

Tarjas Templar
11-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I think Skyrim would be a good place :)

Kfcrsh
11-28-2013, 10:00 PM
I would love to see WWII, however the mechanics of the game would have to drastically change because of the more modern setting.

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 10:00 PM

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/assassin-creed-jedi.jpg

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 10:04 PM
http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/image/assassin-creed-jedi.jpg

What cesspit of the Internet is this from?

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 10:10 PM
There's nothing you can't find on the internet.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/272/3/a/sonic_the_assassin2_by_kty_cat-d6ohepd.png

Rugterwyper32
11-28-2013, 10:14 PM

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/272/3/a/sonic_the_assassin2_by_kty_cat-d6ohepd.png

Well, Roger Craig Smith DID voice both Ezio and Sonic...

Shahkulu101
11-28-2013, 10:14 PM

Look at this gem:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmre1SVTAg4

Rugterwyper32
11-28-2013, 10:55 PM
In all seriousness, though, one thing I've been thinking is: How cool would it be if there was a series with similar mechanics to this one but set in an entirely fantastical world? I was playing good ol' Morrowind earlier, and I was imagining how cool it'd be if places like Balmora or Ald'Ruhn, or maybe climbing the walls of Ebonheart castle or go all the way to the top on Telvanni Towers. And then go into locations like the unique looking Daedric Shrines to find interesting stuff plus fun freerunning and whatnot. And being able to go over the top with tools and combat dealing with non-human enemies.

Man, the idea does sound fun to me

SamBushen24
11-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Still going with Victorian London. Those dirty vermin and disease filled streets would be ripe for the job!!

DetroitPlaya
11-28-2013, 11:12 PM
I would like the Assassin's Creed universe to take a spin on Jack the Ripper.

As in, Jack was actually an assassin, who killed various people (all templars). But because the templar had a lot of power in that period - they spread that there was a villain who slaughtered innocent people - by the name of Jack the Ripper (I realise it's twisted the Ripper story quite a bit, but that wouldn't be an AC-first).

That, and viking era in Scandinavia.

ze_topazio
11-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Look at this gem:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmre1SVTAg4

lol

In all seriousness, though, one thing I've been thinking is: How cool would it be if there was a series with similar mechanics to this one but set in an entirely fantastical world? I was playing good ol' Morrowind earlier, and I was imagining how cool it'd be if places like Balmora or Ald'Ruhn, or maybe climbing the walls of Ebonheart castle or go all the way to the top on Telvanni Towers. And then go into locations like the unique looking Daedric Shrines to find interesting stuff plus fun freerunning and whatnot. And being able to go over the top with tools and combat dealing with non-human enemies.

Man, the idea does sound fun to me

A mix of AC and Red Dead Redemption would be the Zorro game of my dreams.

rob.davies2014
11-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Agree with Victorian London, that would make a great AC setting.
As for motivation, I'd like to see us play a Templar who's turned to the Assassins' side but maybe remains in the Templar Order as a mole.
I'd also like to see romantic love as a motivation for joining the Assassins, maybe falling in love with an Assassin or joining the Assassins so that you can save a kidnapped lover.

Megas_Doux
11-29-2013, 02:16 AM
China!!!!!!
30 years war.
XIII or XIV England/Northern Europe.

Sushiglutton
11-29-2013, 02:17 AM
Alhambra :cool:!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra

Megas_Doux
11-29-2013, 02:21 AM
Alhambra :cool:!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra

La Reconquista is a little bit too similar to AC I's but uber beautiful and mysterious nonetheless....

Sushiglutton
11-29-2013, 02:26 AM
La Reconquista is a little bit too similar to AC I's but uber beautiful and mysterious nonetheless....

I hope they are not done with everything arabic after AC1, that would be a huge shame imo. They could do it with next gen visuals and go nuts on the details, which could result in something insanely beautiful.

Rugterwyper32
11-29-2013, 02:30 AM

It would be wonderful. And hey, you could have the northern kingdoms of Leon and Navarre, and maybe the county of Barcelona to make it distinguishable enough. Nice variety of locations there if we work late 10th/early 11th century. You know, up to 1000 a.D. or something like that, having Almanzor around, maybe even finishing with his death in the year 1002. Doesn't that sound like fun times?

Megas_Doux
11-29-2013, 02:33 AM
I hope they are not done with everything arabic after AC1, that would be a huge shame imo. They could do it with next gen visuals and go nuts on the details, which could result in something insanely beautiful.

Oh yes! Imagine Cordoba, the Al Andalus version of Damascus, so to speak, at night for instance????? Drolls.....

Rugterwyper32
11-29-2013, 02:46 AM
Oh yes! Imagine Cordoba, the Al Andalus version of Damascus, so to speak, at night for instance????? Drolls.....

Cordoba:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JPkJOSzaUTw/TtfHYwR3u-I/AAAAAAAAAvQ/RcxchdXrjsU/s1600/Dibujo_ciudad-andalusi.jpg

Granada (14th century so we're talking some time later but it gets the idea across I think):

http://www.adurcal.com/enlaces/cultura/zona/historia/xiv/granada2.jpg

Yep, I think that would work.

THE_JOKE_KING33
11-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Victorian England or The British Raj (Colonial India). Not sure about motivations but I'd love to see these two made into games.

Or a Shao Jun game...

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-29-2013, 04:13 AM
Ancient Egypt would be cool. I am jumping on the bandwagon (ever notice how many egyptian members there are?)

MAYBE feudal japan if they keep Ninjas completely out of the story. Assassins are not ninjas. But since the ninjas are so involved in feudal japan, perhaps that is why ubisoft is so against it. It would be impossible to do a japan game without ninjas. I applaud ubisoft for not giving in to the big "NINJA ASSASSIN" wanting people.

Anything with Connor. Whether that be in Canada, france, or wherever else. .....I need to....let go..don't I?? :(

...Assassins are not ninjas.

Um. Do you know what ninjas were used for? It often involved assassination. That said... I don't think every ninja needs to be part of the Brotherhood nor does the Brotherhood need to be comprised of ninjas entirely.

Besides... the people who don't want ninja assassins are far more annoying than the ones that do because it's really more of a hipster ideology of "it's too obvious, too mainstream and thus I don't like it" whether or not one admits it. I totally get the whole idea of wanting more thought put into a game and to not just go with an obvious choice but the fact that you said "I would want a feudal japan game without any ninjas in it" is totally that hipster b.s. logic because samurai AND ninja need to be a part of it. There's no VALID reason for there not to be ninja assassins. Heck, there could easily be a samurai Assassin though more often than not, Templars would be samurai but it's not always Templars in power or who are nobles.

Ninja assassins are an OBVIOUS thing, yes. That does NOT make inherently bad. In fact, there are more positives than negatives when it comes to a Feudal Japan setting. Negatives: Okay yes, a different setting would have taken more thought and could be argued to be more creative but it's in no way illogical. (what is illogical is to expect a feudal Japan game with no mention of ninja). Wah wah.But the flip side is that the aesthetics and architecture and culture would be vastly different than anything before. Each preivous game had a very European presence: Templars in AC1 because they were the KNIGHTS freaking TEMPLAR; AC2-ACR featured Italy heavily and had an Italian protagonist (Istanbul was different but the architecture is similar to the style from AC1 in many respects but is to date the most different); AC3 has a half european/half native protagonist, began with a full european guy and literally EVERYONE was european -- the baddies, the goodies, etc. aside from the few natives in it; AC4 features a BLONDE protagonist named Edward and is in Havana which is Spanish and there are British and Spanish enemies, etc.

Feudal Japan isn't the ONLY possibility, various times in China, etc. There are also other European times they could do that I'd enjoy: Elizabethan England would be PERFECT but I don't want AC5 to be set then. I mean, I wouldn't be upset because it's a time period I love but I want a break from it. The promise of any time period in history was amazing and we've been stuck in purely european or heavily european influence in EVERY game. Feudal Japan would be great and if they're scared it won't sell without european flair... all they need is the "Assassin's Creed" title and also... FREAKING NINJAS. It's like all those people who dislike PAcific Rim for being "unintelligent" or doesn't deserve praise because it's ridiculous.... sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING GIANT MONSTERS WITH SWORDS! There's so much that would fit AC and still keep it at least slightly new... architecture would be vastly different but you;d still have courtesans/prostitutes by way of geishas, ninjas WERE assassins and thus it's an easy thing to fit the AC lore into real history, it'd be a great chance to utilize ninja tactics and incorporate it into the established AC mechanics, etc.

I'm fine with almost ANY asian setting if done right and if it's before the 1700's. I don't want 1700's or 1800's, or 1900s. 1600s and before is fiiiiine. Feudal Japan is also just awesome for awesome's sake...and it's LESS forced than a pirate assassin lol. So yes...while it seems like it's being done just to have ninja assassin..it's really not a stretch nor is it bad just because it's a no brainer...it's a no brainer because of how good it could potentially be. Plus they can have unlockable Samurai armor of some samurai assassin and have it unlocked and be similar to the Armor of Altair or Brutus.

THAT SAID!!!!...... I'm not sure what the buildings were like...as in, how tall the average building would be and if it'd lend itself well to a game...for me gameplay comes first. China might have grander buildings so they should go with that if that's the case.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-29-2013, 04:25 AM
Feudal Japan: Ninja Assassins, unlockable Armor of "famous Samurai", Templar Shoguns, totally different architecture to anything in Europe which we've gotten plenty of games of now), etc. I think this is a top one for me because it's not in England and I love Japan.
China: Not sure what time period but something older... Ming Dynasty? I'm not good with Chinese history but China would also be good for non-European influenced architecture.
Elizabethan England: Lots of people want Victorian England and I see the appeal of it but sorry...Dishonored. I know it wasn;t Victorian England...but c'mon, it was Victorian England. And you were an Assassin. Plus...I want to go further back... I want out of the 1700s and NO, 1800s isn't better. I would love another AC game without guns OR minimal guns. Elizabethan England is great but I still don't want AC5 to be it...maybe AC6 or 7. You've got fun architecture to climb, Shakespeare who can be somewhat similar to Da Vinci in that he could decode things since he's a wordsmith, climbing the Globe Theatre would be awesome, Queen Elizabeth, Guy Fawkes is an Assassin, etc. It would feel VERY similar to AC2 since it's Renaissance but would feel different enough thanks to accents and the visual style being different.

Those are my top 3 picks. China or Japan for AC5...elizabethan England for 6 or 7.

Rugterwyper32
11-29-2013, 05:15 AM
I actually think there's an interesting way to work with Feudal Japan after I had talked about how Mongolia works as a bridge of the matrilineal line from Egypt to Japan. A game set in Mongolia, north India and north Vietnam, ending up with the Mongol Invasion of Japan in 1281 and have the character end up stranded in Japan after that. Honestly, I think it would be even more interesting playing it out with the perspective of an outsider who might have come all the way from Egypt to Japan. A character that's witnessed a variety of cultures, you know. I do think that would be pretty interesting to witness. I'd think China overall works better in terms of buildings (I'll post some you'd probably see in the Ming Dynasty era in this topic soon) but Japan could be nice too. The other option I see for Japan is the Heian Period, which I think would be rather nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heian_period

And Kyoto during that time would be respectably big, not sure about other cities tho'

http://www.kansai.gr.jp/en/images/kipponews/image_id13689_v2012_n20121105_004.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/%E8%A5%BF%E5%AF%BA%E5%BE%A9%E5%85%83%E6%A8%A1%E5%9 E%8B.jpg

Making it work for freerunning would require some changes, though. And more pagodas like the one in the second image to climb. But hey.

Assassin_M
11-29-2013, 06:22 AM
Anything but Antarctica...they can make anything work..

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 06:43 AM
...Assassins are not ninjas.

Um. Do you know what ninjas were used for? It often involved assassination. That said... I don't think every ninja needs to be part of the Brotherhood nor does the Brotherhood need to be comprised of ninjas entirely.

Besides... the people who don't want ninja assassins are far more annoying than the ones that do because it's really more of a hipster ideology of "it's too obvious, too mainstream and thus I don't like it" whether or not one admits it. I totally get the whole idea of wanting more thought put into a game and to not just go with an obvious choice but the fact that you said "I would want a feudal japan game without any ninjas in it" is totally that hipster b.s. logic because samurai AND ninja need to be a part of it. There's no VALID reason for there not to be ninja assassins. Heck, there could easily be a samurai Assassin though more often than not, Templars would be samurai but it's not always Templars in power or who are nobles.

Ninja assassins are an OBVIOUS thing, yes. That does NOT make inherently bad. In fact, there are more positives than negatives when it comes to a Feudal Japan setting. Negatives: Okay yes, a different setting would have taken more thought and could be argued to be more creative but it's in no way illogical. (what is illogical is to expect a feudal Japan game with no mention of ninja). Wah wah.But the flip side is that the aesthetics and architecture and culture would be vastly different than anything before. Each preivous game had a very European presence: Templars in AC1 because they were the KNIGHTS freaking TEMPLAR; AC2-ACR featured Italy heavily and had an Italian protagonist (Istanbul was different but the architecture is similar to the style from AC1 in many respects but is to date the most different); AC3 has a half european/half native protagonist, began with a full european guy and literally EVERYONE was european -- the baddies, the goodies, etc. aside from the few natives in it; AC4 features a BLONDE protagonist named Edward and is in Havana which is Spanish and there are British and Spanish enemies, etc.

Feudal Japan isn't the ONLY possibility, various times in China, etc. There are also other European times they could do that I'd enjoy: Elizabethan England would be PERFECT but I don't want AC5 to be set then. I mean, I wouldn't be upset because it's a time period I love but I want a break from it. The promise of any time period in history was amazing and we've been stuck in purely european or heavily european influence in EVERY game. Feudal Japan would be great and if they're scared it won't sell without european flair... all they need is the "Assassin's Creed" title and also... FREAKING NINJAS. It's like all those people who dislike PAcific Rim for being "unintelligent" or doesn't deserve praise because it's ridiculous.... sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING GIANT MONSTERS WITH SWORDS! There's so much that would fit AC and still keep it at least slightly new... architecture would be vastly different but you;d still have courtesans/prostitutes by way of geishas, ninjas WERE assassins and thus it's an easy thing to fit the AC lore into real history, it'd be a great chance to utilize ninja tactics and incorporate it into the established AC mechanics, etc.

I'm fine with almost ANY asian setting if done right and if it's before the 1700's. I don't want 1700's or 1800's, or 1900s. 1600s and before is fiiiiine. Feudal Japan is also just awesome for awesome's sake...and it's LESS forced than a pirate assassin lol. So yes...while it seems like it's being done just to have ninja assassin..it's really not a stretch nor is it bad just because it's a no brainer...it's a no brainer because of how good it could potentially be. Plus they can have unlockable Samurai armor of some samurai assassin and have it unlocked and be similar to the Armor of Altair or Brutus.

THAT SAID!!!!...... I'm not sure what the buildings were like...as in, how tall the average building would be and if it'd lend itself well to a game...for me gameplay comes first. China might have grander buildings so they should go with that if that's the case.

The reason why they dont want to do japan is BECAUSE ninja assassins are so obvious. There is no room for inspiration. It is like the game that everyone has already pictured in their mind a thousand times, and that would make it dull. They want to do games that are fresh. Places that have never been visited before in videogames. I mean, sure there have been some pIrate games, but they all are very disneyesque, and AC4 was made to put to rest all the family friendly disney pegleg aspects of pirate culture. Ninjas are almost as common in videogames as zombies. It will not happen.

I just cannot respect those who insist again and again and again and again that they NEED to do a ninja game. They obviously do not want to do it. They have said it themselves. So we need to just stop pestering them about it.

There is your "valid reason". Ubisoft wants to visit time periods that are barely ever used in games. The american revolution. The renaissance. Ottoman Turkey. Ninjas? Not really. And its not like they can do the same thing as pirates, because ninja/samurai culture has not been misunderstood like the pirates have. Going into the game, everyone would know what to expect from it. As quoting Hannah from that comic book "Assassins are not Ninjas. *******."

Just give it a rest. Honestly.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 06:59 AM
The reason why they dont want to do japan is BECAUSE ninja assassins are so obvious. There is no room for inspiration. It is like the game that everyone has already pictured in their mind a thousand times, and that would make it dull. They want to do games that are fresh. Places that have never been visited before in videogames. I mean, sure there have been some pIrate games, but they all are very disneyesque, and AC4 was made to put to rest all the family friendly disney pegleg aspects of pirate culture. Ninjas are almost as common in videogames as zombies. It will not happen.

I just cannot respect those who insist again and again and again and again that they NEED to do a ninja game. They obviously do not want to do it. They have said it themselves. So we need to just stop pestering them about it.

There is your "valid reason". Ubisoft wants to visit time periods that are barely ever used in games. The american revolution. The renaissance. Ottoman Turkey. Ninjas? Not really. And its not like they can do the same thing as pirates, because ninja/samurai culture has not been misunderstood like the pirates have. Going into the game, everyone would know what to expect from it. As quoting Hannah from that comic book "Assassins are not Ninjas. *******."

Just give it a rest. Honestly.

I don't really mind either way as long as it's a good game, but the setting would be really fresh. Don't need to be so harsh. The setting is rather fitting actually. The people became ninjas when they were forced to work to death on fields day in and day out by samurai and they were tired of it. Sounds familiar... Hmmmm... Freedom vs Control.

Anyways, they're obviously considering it because the devs have specifically said that they can seed things about the next game into the current game more precisely because of the annual release, and feudal Japan is said to be a very possible setting IN THE ACTUAL GAME. It's in one of the early hacks in a big giant list of possible time periods, and has some fan made pictures taken from the internet. Like the cowboy assassin and that one of the big black dude with white hair in Egypt, which isn't really an Assassin's creed game, but some people have thought that as you've seen in some threads.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 07:05 AM
I don't really mind either way as long as it's a good game, but the setting would be really fresh. Don't need to be so harsh. The setting is rather fitting actually. The people became ninjas when they were forced to work to death on fields day in and day out by samurai and they were tired of it. Sounds familiar... Hmmmm... Freedom vs Control.

Anyways, they're obviously considering it because the devs have specifically said that they can seed things about the next game into the current game more precisely because of the annual release, and feudal Japan is said to be a very possible setting IN THE ACTUAL GAME. It's in one of the early hacks in a big giant list of possible time periods, and has some fan made pictures taken from the internet. Like the cowboy assassin and that one of the big black dude with white hair in Egypt, which isn't really an Assassin's creed game, but some people have thought that as you've seen in some threads.

I am just sick of some of the continuous whining that has been directed at ubisoft for years. They also made fun of the people who say they want japan ingame as well, in the form of two empoyees fighting about it.

I also never said I DONT want feudal Japan. i just do not want the assasins to become intertwined with the ninjas. So please, no "samurai assassins" or special "ninja assassin armor". Sure they are similar, but that similarity is what is repulsive to ubisoft. They are too similar. They do not want to make gamers in the future say that "the ninjas were assassins" they do not want them to mix.

Plus some of the lore in the series is ABOUT how the assassins are NOT ninjas, and some of the assassins even take offense to the idea..so, its kinda already set in stone

Kfcrsh
11-29-2013, 07:12 AM
I honestly think they may head towards the direction of the French Revolution.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 07:13 AM
I am just sick of some of the continuous whining that has been directed at ubisoft for years. They also made fun of the people who say they want japan ingame as well, in the form of two empoyees fighting about it.

I also never said I DONT want feudal Japan. i just do not want the assasins to become intertwined with the ninjas. So please, no "samurai assassins" or special "ninja assassin armor". Sure they are similar, but that similarity is what is repulsive to ubisoft. They are too similar. They do not want to make gamers in the future say that "the ninjas were assassins" they do not want them to mix.

Plus some of the lore in the series is ABOUT how the assassins are NOT ninjas, and some of the assassins even take offense to the idea..so, its kinda already set in stone

Meh. We'll see in a few months. It's still possible IMO even though I'm not hoping for anything specific. I'd rather have the Japanese setting over the British Raj thing some people have mentioned though. It would be a little silly of them to do pirates and ninjas back to back, but based on historical facts the ninjas would be the Assassins if there was to be a game in Feudal Japan.

Kagurra
11-29-2013, 07:14 AM
I honestly think they may head towards the direction of the French Revolution.

That's boring and I think that would involve Connor, but I'm pretty sure there's not going to be another Connor game.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Meh. We'll see in a few months. It's still possible IMO even though I'm not hoping for anything specific. I'd rather have the Japanese setting over the British Raj thing some people have mentioned though. It would be a little silly of them to do pirates and ninjas back to back, but based on historical facts the ninjas would be the Assassins if there was to be a game in Feudal Japan.

Not true. Just because the ninjas were created because of oppression does not mean that they WERE assassins. What you just said is precisely what Ubisoft does not want people to be thinking.

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 07:36 AM
They weren't Assassin's Creee lore assassins... But they were assassins, wolf.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 07:40 AM
They weren't Assassin's Creee lore assassins... But they were assassins, wolf.

What?

Anyway, I tweeted to Darby asking him about what he would think of a japanese AC with ninjas. Assuming he does answer, it would be nice to know what a professional writer for the series thinks about the idea. If he thought my "achilles in Freedom Cry" idea was cliche...then I can not even begin to think what he would think about this

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 07:45 AM
What?

Anyway, I tweeted to Darby asking him about what he would think of a japanese AC with ninjas. Assuming he does answer, it would be nice to know what a professional writer for the series thinks about the idea. If he thought my "achilles in Freedom Cry" idea was cliche...then I can not even begin to think what he would think about this

They were actual assassins in real history, but had their own set of beliefs and ideas. Completely disregarding their own traditions and plastering on the Creed is why ubi can't make them Assassin's Creed assassins, even though they were historically assassins.

Assassins.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 07:51 AM
They were actual assassins in real history, but had their own set of beliefs and ideas. Completely disregarding their own traditions and plastering on the Creed is why ubi can't make them Assassin's Creed assassins, even though they were historically assassins.

Assassins.

Oh i get it. "They were assassins, wolf". That was unnecessary sassiness.

I know that. I know they were assassin, but not lore assassins.

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 07:54 AM
Oh i get it. "They were assassins, wolf". That was unnecessary sassiness

I'm sorry, it's late here (well... early actually but you know..) and I am irked at life at the mo.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry, it's late here (well... early actually but you know..) and I am irked at life at the mo.

Why because of playsation?

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Why because of playsation?

No because I haven't slept all night and need to go to school, where I will be half asleep as I attempt to mold my future into something even more tedious than school just to please my superficial parents and then I'll come home, sleep and the cycle will begin anew.

D.I.D.
11-29-2013, 08:15 AM
I've been wanting England and/or Scotland since they started all of this, but even so, I'm kind of hoping the Prague thing is the one. It's possible they just threw in the section from Project Legacy because they needed something ready-made for the computer hacks, and maybe it's a little misdirection, but that could be great (especially if it includes the John Dee stuff).

shobhit7777777
11-29-2013, 09:05 AM
India India India

HiddenKiller612
11-29-2013, 09:08 AM
India India India
I've wanted India to be a location since a dev said they'd like to set a game there. I think it'd be a great setting, though i'm unsure it'd happen now since the comic came out.

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 09:10 AM
India India India

With elephants elephants elephants

shobhit7777777
11-29-2013, 09:30 AM
I've wanted India to be a location since a dev said they'd like to set a game there. I think it'd be a great setting, though i'm unsure it'd happen now since the comic came out.

The comic....oh yeah. ****

Still, I don't think a comic book should automatically eliminate a potentially interesting setting. If there is some unwritten rule somewhere at the Ubi HQ....I hope it is changed.

With elephants elephants elephants

You know....you actually will won't be disappointed. You can still find the occasional elephant trolling the streets in some places here. Tourists also freak out at the cows. Idungeddit.

MadJC1986
11-29-2013, 01:01 PM
I think I'd like it, if we went back in time. No guns, no naval gameplay. Apart from that, I guess I would be pleased by every possible setting.
I really hope the developers do not stick to naval gameplay just because people liked it. Because that would mean we only get settings where naval gameplay makes sense. And those are not so many. You could forget about ancient egypt for example....

Fatal-Feit
11-29-2013, 01:24 PM
I think AC '5', or the next AC, will still have flintlocks, naval gameplay, and the same parkour/freerunning mechanics. Knowing Ubisoft, they want to use the Anvil Next for at least 3 games, like they did with Ezio's trilogy. So if my speculations are correct, when they say the Kenway Saga, they mean 3 games using Anvil Next. (considering that AC3 was also Haytham's) And there seems to be a pattern with the Kenway Saga. The story seems to be set around some sort of important revolution(the age of piracy and the revolutionary war) with conflicted protagonists(Edward, Haytham, and Connor). I'm guessing if they're going to rehash the Anvil Next for 1 more sequel and finishing the Kenway Saga, the perfect setting would be around the 1800s during the French Revolution(with Napoleon and stuff).

I mean think about it. It's really no surprise. Ubisoft aims to hit every important settings and eras with Assassin's Creed. Making the Kenway Saga set around the time of revolutions was genius and I'm more than certain they won't just leave the French Revolt out of it. I know another game with the Kenway would disappoint a lot, but hey! Isn't that what happened with Ezio's trilogy? Ubisoft's teams are pretty clever if you think about it. They were able to use Ezio to squeeze in Rome and Constantinople at a perfect time(like Cesare's reign over Rome and Constantinople's little civil war).

I'm not trying to say my speculations are facts but it's just what I believe will happen before Ubisoft upgrade the Anvil and change the settings entirely again. ^^

MadJC1986
11-29-2013, 02:04 PM
I think AC '5', or the next AC, will still have flintlocks, naval gameplay, and the same parkour/freerunning mechanics. Knowing Ubisoft, they want to use the Anvil Next for at least 3 games, like they did with Ezio's trilogy. So if my speculations are correct, when they say the Kenway Saga, they mean 3 games using Anvil Next. (considering that AC3 was also Haytham's) And there seems to be a pattern with the Kenway Saga. The story seems to be set around some sort of important revolution(the age of piracy and the revolutionary war) with conflicted protagonists(Edward, Haytham, and Connor). I'm guessing if they're going to rehash the Anvil Next for 1 more sequel and finishing the Kenway Saga, the perfect setting would be around the 1800s during the French Revolution(with Napoleon and stuff).

I mean think about it. It's really no surprise. Ubisoft aims to hit every important settings and eras with Assassin's Creed. Making the Kenway Saga set around the time of revolutions was genius and I'm more than certain they won't just leave the French Revolt out of it. I know another game with the Kenway would disappoint a lot, but hey! Isn't that what happened with Ezio's trilogy? Ubisoft's teams are pretty clever if you think about it. They were able to use Ezio to squeeze in Rome and Constantinople at a perfect time(like Cesare's reign over Rome and Constantinople's little civil war).

I'm not trying to say my speculations are facts but it's just what I believe will happen before Ubisoft upgrade the Anvil and change the settings entirely again. ^^

I'd say the Kenway saga is over. Everything has been told about Edward and Haytham (Forsaken). And Connor most probably won't get another game (That's what Darby said at least).

Fatal-Feit
11-29-2013, 02:49 PM
I'd say the Kenway saga is over. Everything has been told about Edward and Haytham (Forsaken). And Connor most probably won't get another game (That's what Darby said at least).

Saga means 4.

Ashraf also keeps repeating that 'Naval Combat' will improve with the feedbacks. Meaning that if it's returning, knowing Ubisoft, they will milk out 1 more Kenway to complete the Saga and rehash Anvil Next.

ace3001
11-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Saga means 4.

Ashraf also keeps repeating that 'Naval Combat' will improve with the feedbacks. Meaning that if it's returning, knowing Ubisoft, they will milk out 1 more Kenway to complete the Saga and rehash Anvil Next.
A saga is simply "a long, involved story, account, or series of incidents." (Definition from google.)
So, no, doesn't have to be 4.
And the Kenway saga is pretty much over unless they're going to cover the rest of Edward's life or have a Revelations-style game to complete all their lives. (Forsaken covering certain events doesn't mean they can't put them in a game, like events of Secret Crusade are in Bloodlines and Revelations.)

But yeah, they will most probably milk naval combat until people are sick of it. Doesn't have to have a Kenway for that, though.

DarktheMagister
11-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Anything but Antarctica...they can make anything work..

A Penguin's Creed

Fatal-Feit
11-29-2013, 03:33 PM
A saga is simply "a long, involved story, account, or series of incidents." (Definition from google.)
So, no, doesn't have to be 4.
And the Kenway saga is pretty much over unless they're going to cover the rest of Edward's life or have a Revelations-style game to complete all their lives. (Forsaken covering certain events doesn't mean they can't put them in a game, like events of Secret Crusade are in Bloodlines and Revelations.)

But yeah, they will most probably milk naval combat until people are sick of it. Doesn't have to have a Kenway for that, though.

Hmmmm... Yeah, you're right. But wouldn't it of been more fitting to call it a ''duo or trilogy'' then(?) It's nowhere close to a Saga, IMO. If AC4 was the end of the saga, Ubisoft, at the very least, would of made an attempt to advertise that it was the end of the Kenway.

Anyway, it's too early to assume the Kenway Saga is at a close. It was mentioned that Connor did have a son after all.

Fatal-Feit
11-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Double post

DarktheMagister
11-29-2013, 03:38 PM
There's a reason I keep saying it's gonna be the Raj. This conversation about them milking the anvil next just supports it.

The setting for the Raj has so much in common with things they've already used in AC games.

expansive wilderness environments
a variety of huntable animals
impressive architecture for parkour
ruins for dens/exploration
heavily populated cities for social stealth
a large gap between rich and poor adds a conflict for easy Templar/Assassin milking
a proper setting for naval combat what with all the trade going on in the Indian ocean
the ability to reuse Red Coat enemies again....because they can
black powder level technology so they can keep guns
piracy in the region
AND an oppressive military regime.

Plus.... rideable ELEPHANTS.

mario45
11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
I dunno about next series because AC III came with full of bugs and glitches and now AC IV came with glitches once again and this time more than one achievements glitched. God damned ubisoft need to fixing them right now. Very frustrated. I might have stop support ubisoft for ac series because bugged AC III and now AC IV. God disappointed and they ruined my enjoyment of franchise. Painful disappointed.

Hate bugged franchise :(:(

DarktheMagister
11-29-2013, 03:51 PM
it happens.

mario45
11-29-2013, 04:03 PM
I knew but it is seem Ubisoft isn't testing game very well. :(:( sniffs.

ace3001
11-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Hmmmm... Yeah, you're right. But wouldn't it of been more fitting to call it a ''duo or trilogy'' then(?) It's nowhere close to a Saga, IMO. If AC4 was the end of the saga, Ubisoft, at the very least, would of made an attempt to advertise that it was the end of the Kenway.

Anyway, it's too early to assume the Kenway Saga is at a close. It was mentioned that Connor did have a son after all.

Obviously Connor had to have had a son (or daughter), or Desmond couldn't have been his descendant. Every single ancestor we play as has to have had a child somewhere down the line. That doesn't mean we're going to explore every such possibility.

As for saga, three entries are enough for a saga. Even one long story can be a saga, no need of many. There's no numerical restriction to calling something a saga.

Kfcrsh
11-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Didn't Alex Hutchinson say that he'd like to have an Assassin's Creed game set in India?

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 10:37 PM
There's a reason I keep saying it's gonna be the Raj. This conversation about them milking the anvil next just supports it.

The setting for the Raj has so much in common with things they've already used in AC games.

expansive wilderness environments
a variety of huntable animals
impressive architecture for parkour
ruins for dens/exploration
heavily populated cities for social stealth
a large gap between rich and poor adds a conflict for easy Templar/Assassin milking
a proper setting for naval combat what with all the trade going on in the Indian ocean
the ability to reuse Red Coat enemies again....because they can
black powder level technology so they can keep guns
piracy in the region
AND an oppressive military regime.

Plus.... rideable ELEPHANTS.

Yes.

Wolfmeister1010
11-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Darby has answered me on twitter, saying that he would love an AC in Japan, but with the assassin NOT being a ninja or samurai. So I guess he falls inbetween the two extremes. He would be fine with a feudal japan gane, even one with ninjas IN it, but would not want to have the assassins BE the ninjas.

shobhit7777777
11-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u4oG2xNyVnk/T-xP9iTmkTI/AAAAAAAA0Lo/gsI9h5_LxSc/s1600/the+only+surviving+suit+of+elephant+armor+in+the+w orld.jpg

HELL Yes.

shobhit7777777
11-29-2013, 10:44 PM
Darby has answered me on twitter, saying that he would love an AC in Japan, but with the assassin NOT being a ninja or samurai. So I guess he falls inbetween the two extremes. He would be fine with a feudal japan gane, even one with ninjas IN it, but would not want to have the assassins BE the ninjas.

Ask him about India

Please? :D

Sushiglutton
11-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Just watched the Movie "Mongol" abouth Genghis Khan. Now that would be an awful setting for an AC game if ever there was one lol. Riding (AC horse mechanics...) miles and miles on green fields lol.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u4oG2xNyVnk/T-xP9iTmkTI/AAAAAAAA0Lo/gsI9h5_LxSc/s1600/the+only+surviving+suit+of+elephant+armor+in+the+w orld.jpg

HELL Yes.

Elephant version of Elite Hull :D!

Pingvid
11-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Hey! I'm new to these forums, but I've got an idea. I'm lithuanian myself and we have a great history of our country. Lithuania is a country just in the geographical center of Europe.
Here's a wiki of the idea http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Zofaran/Lithuanian_Assassin's
Hope this is at least considered.

Shahkulu101
11-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Just watched the Movie "Mongol" abouth Genghis Khan. Now that would be an awful setting for an AC game if ever there was one lol. Riding (AC horse mechanics...) miles and miles on green fields lol.

Elephant version of Elite Hull :D!

Imagine UPGRADING YOUR ELEPHANT!

I want you or shohbit to make a constructive thread about having elephants in AC.

Do either of you accept?

ze_topazio
11-29-2013, 11:12 PM

Ask him about India

Since we're at it, ask him about Portugal for the heck of it and Tibet.

adventurewomen
11-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Ask him about India

The last official word we got was in some articles few months ago, Ubi are interested in a AC game in India. :)

Wolfmeister1010
11-30-2013, 12:34 AM
Since we're at it, ask him about Portugal for the heck of it and Tibet.

Okay :) I dont want to pester him though.

Wolfmeister1010
11-30-2013, 12:36 AM
The last official word we got was in some articles few months ago, Ubi are interested in a AC game in India. :)

Oh yeah thats right. I actually can see an Indian AC. It is a HUGE location with an extremely rich history, and is never visited in videogames. It is kinda perfect isnt it?

I would not mind an AC in India, as long as the architecture is good. I dont really know what Indian Archtiecture is. Could someone post some pics?

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 12:43 AM
India would be sweet. Plus:

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131015161448/assassinscreed/images/b/ba/ACBr-Arbaaz.png

Looks awesome. And his servant is..

...an ancestor to an Abstergo Programmer

And.. The book tells something very important about what will happen modern day. :)

ze_topazio
11-30-2013, 12:52 AM
Oh yeah thats right. I actually can see an Indian AC. It is a HUGE location with an extremely rich history, and is never visited in videogames. It is kinda perfect isnt it?

I would not mind an AC in India, as long as the architecture is good. I dont really know what Indian Archtiecture is. Could someone post some pics?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_India

Fatal-Feit
11-30-2013, 01:01 AM

According to Darby, he's interested in India but for the time being, a game's not happening. The developers directed fans to the new AC comic taking place in India for now. =/

Rugterwyper32
11-30-2013, 01:03 AM
According to Darby, he's interested in India but for the time being, a game's not happening. The developers directed fans to the new AC comic taking place in India for now. =/

For now, that is. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with both Russia and India, both seem to me locations that could be very well done eventually at some other period rather than the ones shown in the comics.

Kfcrsh
11-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Damn it..

DarktheMagister
11-30-2013, 05:28 AM
Or he could just be throwing people off the scent.

Kagurra
11-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Or he could just be throwing people off the scent.

Ahhh no.

DarktheMagister
11-30-2013, 07:40 AM

The architecture has the potential of being pretty dang impressive.

shobhit7777777
11-30-2013, 11:36 AM

Architecture is infact a major strong point in favour of an Indian setting...apart from the things you mentioned.

Dev_Anj
11-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Just look at this
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/0b/60/86/gwalior-fort.jpg

Imagine...forts with walls like that.

That's not even a fraction of the sort of architecture you can get there.

itsamea-mario
11-30-2013, 12:03 PM
I've been thinking that Victorian or Edwardian England might be quite good.

...Not Egypt...

ko102crew
11-30-2013, 02:35 PM
I think England would be good. Maybe during the war between England and Scotland ( think Braveheart ) or France during the revolution. Both settings would be rife with assassination missions.

dxsxhxcx
11-30-2013, 02:50 PM
1st - any place without guns;
2nd - remove dual wielding or make it OPTIONAL;
3rd - have access only to one hidden blade through the main story (with the second one being obtainable via OPTIONAL side missions for those who want to have them);

before someone say something, yes, 2 and 3 are just for the sake of have something different since this scenario with 2 hidden blades has been happening since AC2 and the assassin being capable of dual wield IMO is starting to get old...

EDIT:
4th - Egypt or this one (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Darius)

AdultShotaro
11-30-2013, 05:18 PM
India would be sweet. Plus:

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131015161448/assassinscreed/images/b/ba/ACBr-Arbaaz.png

Looks awesome. And his servant is..

...an ancestor to an Abstergo Programmer

And.. The book tells something very important about what will happen modern day. :)

A.K.A Ezio 3.0

Also it's obvious it's Amsterdam. Remember they stole Patrice's IP. Plus they want unexpected periods so no Great Fire.

oliacr
11-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Anything before 1600AD

RoBg03
11-30-2013, 06:00 PM
personally i'd like to see the roman empire..according to the ac wiki, the assassins got their start there. i like the idea of india thats being kicked around as well. cool weapons, deep history, wilderness and city environments.... everyones been expecting the french revolution for years, and while i think it'd be a cool setting i think ubi wants to go in a direction we're not expecting. i think the american civil war era as a backdrop would be interesting, maybe even the american south...hard to make a southern hero however...victorian england is a fertile area as well..but both those times are getting dangerously close to revolvers/repeating rifles etc.

Shahkulu101
11-30-2013, 06:10 PM
A.K.A Ezio 3.0

Also it's obvious it's Amsterdam. Remember they stole Patrice's IP. Plus they want unexpected periods so no Great Fire.

If it does turn out they just ripped-off Patrice's product - I, and many gamers (not just AC fans), would probably lose a lot of respect for Ubisoft. I'm pretty sure they won't do something like that, even though they're allowed to.

Dev_Anj
11-30-2013, 06:16 PM
What's this talk about Patrice's IP?

DetroitPlaya
11-30-2013, 06:18 PM
What's this talk about Patrice's IP?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-16-ubisoft-suspends-development-on-patrice-desilets-1666-for-an-undisclosed-time

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/08/desilets-files-suit-against-ubisoft-seeking-to-purchase-rights-1666-amsterdam/

The year 1666; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Amsterdam#Plague

I-Like-Pie45
11-30-2013, 07:17 PM
So I like had this stupid idea to further add to my list of stupid ideas

so we have like this new modern day loser named Li Ka-kui (Kevin Lee in English) who I like named after Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan's character in Police Story and he's like a photographer or something lame and I think we can have this scene where he like goes to New York City and gets a drink at Desmond's bar. So this guy like lives in Seattle or somewhere else on the Pacific Coast and then he goes to a convention where Abstergo is showing off stuff including the Animus from the first game. And there's like this charismatic doctor guy initialed RF who is like hey Kevin use this Animus so we can like get a record of your memories or something. Also at this convention he meets Nolan North who has been hired by Abstergo to lend his talents to a new "biographical" video game and Noah Watts who is touring with his band and we can also find Patrice as a homeless bum in an alleyway who vehemently opposed Ubisoft's business with Abstergo and paid the price. Abstergo Entertainment is coincidentally pushing a game set in Amsterdam.

But anyways RF takes Kevin's DNA and after Kevin is like in the background we see RF looking at a sheet that says "Subject Eighteen" and we can briefly glimpse the following:

Patrilineal
BC - Warring States Period/Qin Dynasty
2nd century - Three Kingdoms
13th century - Mongolian Empire
15th century - Yuan Dynasty (Zheng He's expeditions)
16th century - Ming China, Japanese Invasion of Korea
17th century - Joseon Dynasty
19th century - Qing China
20th century - Second Sino-Japanese War, Chinese Civil War, Cultural Revolution

Matrilineal
BC - Roman Empire
5th century - Celtic/Anglo-Saxon Britain
10th century - Scandinavia (Vikings)
16th century - Mediterranean Renaissance (not who you think it is), Kingdom of Ireland
17th century - Thirty Years War
18th century - Golden Age of Piracy, American War for Independence
19th century - Napoleonic Wars, American Reconstruction, Wild West, Age of Bismarck
20th century - Prohibition Chicago, World War I + II (II's exactly what you think it is), Vietnam War/Summer of Love, the Reagan Years

Before all that we have this unfunny scene where RF goes berserk in Abstergo Entertainment SF offices and murders their chief creative officer Seif (who considers himself the queen of feet there) for being an annoying dip which adds nothing to the plot and after killing Seif he give a sparkling promotion to previously-not chief creative officer Arun. None of this is ever brought up again, other than the tidbit of dialogue where RF instructs Arun to first develop a biographical video game based and then he's free to go wherever he wants.

We also spend a few missions developing Kevin's world. We meet his girlfriend Cynthia (who first appears taking food out of the refrigerator), his hot twin sister Li Mei (Mel), and two annoying friends who amount to really nothing but some surreal nihilistic moments Josh and Matt. We get to do exciting activities like taking photographs or something. And in one of these photographs or something he accidentally catches Otso Berg or someone Templarish doing Otso Berg or someone Templarish things and these thingies get leaked to the webs which puts Kevin unknowingly in Abstergo's radar. And after they get his memories, Kevin's like in a car with his girlfriend and sister and a certain Smiths song is playing and suddenly a Templar-driven ten-ton truck smashes into them. Cynthia gets killed, Mel and Kevin get put into intensive care, and Josh and Matt go to In-n-Out Burger.

So Kevin is about to leave the hospital a couple of months later when Otso Berg or someone Templarish comes to like finish him but instead the Assassins finally show up and finish Otso Berg or someone Templarish instead.

Kevin gets convinced to join the Assassins for a totally original revenge plot and to train him through the Animus but of course the Assassins don't tell him this. Kevin will get to work with Shaun and Rebecca briefly near the end but for the most part he is working with a team of all-new, all-boring drips. There's the token black guy, who is the leader and even more of an asshat than William. There's the token sex-gal, named Ms. Mercy who has a silver streak in her hair. We also have our Shaun-type, who is Danny Wallace playing himself. And finally, to top off these recycled characters we have Alex, who is the Rebecca-type and kind of psychotically bipolar. I think some of them die, but I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Oh yeah, there's some cynical renegade Assassin named Sid. So yeah, there's a lot of the game spent in modern day where Kevin visits multiple city hubs in North America, Europe, and Asia (Seattle, Amsterdam, Shanghai - where RF gets killed at last, and a lot more that I haven't decided upon yet) that ripoff the Deus Ex Humnus Revolution hubs with a bit of Sleeping Dogs and Arkham City tossed in.

Some other characters in the modern day include Erudito and Assassin peeps in your email code-named M, Shade, Wolf, and Black Widow. There will probably be some physical cameos from Watch Dogs, Far Cry, Army of Two, and Tom Culancy where Kevin probably will be able to team up with or kill some of them.

Also, Kevin goes insane from the Bleeding Effect and the game becomes super-surreal by the end of the game and he probably offs himself like Sixteen or does some lame sacrifice like Seventeen. There's also some plotline about Abstergo and the Assassins both researching his memories cause there's some MacGuffin that can stop June but who cares about that? The 1st Civ stuff can wait cause annualization

And you are probably wondering where the actual historical locale in this whole crappy idea is. Its part of our Gary Stu's patrilineal bloodline but I'm not telling you what it is cause guessing is fun! Also, to further make people angry if this actually becomes reality, each platform gets its own exclusive content (even Wii U) from other parts of his lineage from both sides that aren't used for the main game. And unlike Benny Arnie and Aveline, these are actual Undead Nightmare/Old World Blues/Gay Tony caliber expansions. That 3/4 of the player base can never play.Coincidentally, these exclusives also contain pivotal plotpoints and revelations reg. modern day and the 1st Civ relegated to specific platforms. :)

Kfcrsh
12-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Bump to see more ideas

Megas_Doux
12-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Favorite of mine:

1) China!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not mind whether if we visit older periods like the era of the Three Kingdoms, the Medieval ones- such as the one seeing in this AWESOME FAN ART http://chaoyuanxu.deviantart.com/art/Recalling-325218392, Ming Dynasty or more modern ones like The opium Wars and The Boxers Rebellion.

2 England during the early XIII century.,

3 The Thirty years war

4 La Reconquista: It would be pretty similar to the Crusades, and thus..........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kagurra
12-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Favorite of mine:

1) China!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not mind whether if we visit older periods like the era of the Three Kingdoms, the Medieval ones- such as the one seeing in this AWESOME FAN ART http://chaoyuanxu.deviantart.com/art/Recalling-325218392, Ming Dynasty or more modern ones like The opium Wars and The Boxers Rebellion.

2 England during the early XIII century.,

3 The Thirty years war

4 La Reconquista: It would be pretty similar to the Crusades, and thus..........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those images for number 1... are so, so BA. I never thought I'd want all red robes but I would totally use those. Sad to say a game of that specific art isn't going to happen.