PDA

View Full Version : find metal cargo

Itoewa
11-28-2013, 05:40 PM
There is a mission to find metal cargo.......
I've been looking for more then an hour and I kind find any boat with metal cargo.
Where are they hiding?

DESTUMP
11-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Just go kill some ships until you get wanted. Kill the hunters that come after you, most hunters carry metal.

xCHEMISTx
11-29-2013, 01:36 AM
If you head down to the southern part of the map there are a lot of Frigates and Man O Wars carrying metal. They are abit harder to board and take out then the Schooners and Brigs up north though.

buzbuz33
11-29-2013, 04:35 AM
Or if you don't want to bard 'em, just sink 'em. You only get half the cargo, but it is a lot faster to get cargo by just sinking everything in sight.

AngryRaisin
11-29-2013, 08:30 AM
^^^^ This. I use my spyglass and look for ships that have 100 metal or more and then just knock them out and loot. If they have 150 metal or huge numbers like that then I take the time to board them to get full payload. Once I got the 2nd level hull upgrade and the mortar upgrade on the Jackdaw I am able to take out Man O Wars and high level Frigates quite easily and gun boats (that often have only metal like 50) I can take down in one shot with broadside cannons.